• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Now the New York Post (take that for what you will) has reported

"Morale is so low among invading Russian forces that soldiers have reportedly been shooting themselves in the legs to avoid fighting – using Ukrainian ammunition to make it appear they were hit by the defenders."
    What’s Ukrainian ammunition? Both sides use 5,45x39 Soviet. Of course I’m sure on the Ukrainian side you have a mix of Soviet and NATO rounds. But really. The wounds from a 5.56 or 5,45 or any of the 30 caliber stuff would be similar.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The only people who know what is going on in the Ukraine is the people who are there. Much of the stuff we get is bullshit.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Turkey shoot

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh, and Tommy Boy Fartman sucks

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              The only people who know what is going on in the Ukraine is the people who are there. Much of the stuff we get is bullshit.
              That's why you keep on watching Fox Spews, dumbass.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well yeah, but you keep posting clips from The UK Sun. You know that's a Murdoch publication, right??
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Unlike your lazy liberal claptrap of derivative news delivered by yuppie shit stains there is no talking in those clips. Plus, I'm sure The Sun paid a lot for them unlike your Puke Yuger and his tedious horseshit.

Oh, and this is great

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

More Russians slaughtered (Puke Yuger free!)

You know, watching this makes me wish I had invested in the American Military Industry Complex. I'd be making a killing right now in dividends.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wasn't erasing people from history sort of a Joe Stalin thing?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        What’s Ukrainian ammunition? Both sides use 5,45x39 Soviet. Of course I’m sure on the Ukrainian side you have a mix of Soviet and NATO rounds. But really. The wounds from a 5.56 or 5,45 or any of the 30 caliber stuff would be similar.
                        I covered this; the main rifle ("personal weapon") round is the 5.45mm used in the Ak-74M and the various modified rifles using, i.e. synthetic stocks, etc. There are of course a number of AK-47/AKM derivatives that are 7.62X39mm used mainly by Ukrainian reserve and volunteer units. There is the modernized Ak-47 branded as the Ak-103 that might also be used by various units on both sides.

The 7.62X54mm "long round" is used by the PK GPMG derivatives and by snipers wielding the Dragunov or even a modernized Mosin–Nagant. I doubt there are many NATO rifles in there but some Ukrainian National Police and volunteers probably use them...

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

*Sigh* Do I need to explain everything around here? You know, being the cool kid is starting to be stressful. Now, watch this video. It's very informative:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Almost bought some on Amazon...

Maybe the Russian military can subscribe to Prime?
                            I ate one in Siberia on a fishing trip. One Russian MRE is for the whole day instead of just one meal. It was convenient food to throw in a boat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I covered this; the main rifle ("personal weapon") round is the 5.45mm used in the Ak-74M and the various modified rifles using, i.e. synthetic stocks, etc. There are of course a number of AK-47/AKM derivatives that are 7.62X39mm used mainly by Ukrainian reserve and volunteer units. There is the modernized Ak-47 branded as the Ak-103 that might also be used by various units on both sides.

The 7.62X54mm "long round" is used by the PK GPMG derivatives and by snipers wielding the Dragunov or even a modernized Mosin–Nagant. I doubt there are many NATO rifles in there but some Ukrainian National Police and volunteers probably use them...
                              There certainly would be a ton of the Soviet ammunition to use. Still a lot of 7,62x39 in Eastern Europe. I’ve shot an AK-74. It handled and shot better than I thought it was going to. I think that big muzzle break on the end of the barrel stabilizes the gun pretty well. An AKM hops around more. More recoil and the gun just feels more crude.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Fox is cheesy shit. I’m sure the wankers on it are beating the war drums like they always do.

Comment

Working...