• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Russian Army Days Away From Running Out of Resources, Military Experts Say
    BY JACK DUTTON ON 3/15/22 AT 5:47 AM EDT

Military experts and former commanders have said that Russia's army is days away from running out of resources, with what was intended to be a swift seizure of key Ukrainian cities turning into a drawn-out war.

Although Russian President Vladimir Putin began formal military action on February 24, his men have so far failed to capture any of Ukraine's 10 largest cities, including the capital Kyiv. Peace talks between the two countries have yielded little in the way of results, apart from several humanitarian corridors out of Ukrainian cities.

Russia has been accused of shelling these corridors and killing civilians. Moscow denies this.

Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, former commander of the U.S. Army in Europe, told Fox News on Monday that Russia is running out of time, ammunition and manpower.

"The Russians went after his [Fmr. Amb. to NATO Kurt Volker's] training center in Yavoriv, outside the city of Lviv, partly to demonstrate that they could reach the lines of communication that bring supplies and support from Poland into Ukraine. But also, I think, to maybe go after the logistics buildup that's happening there," Hodges said.

"I don't think we should overreact to this. The Russians, I think, are about ten days away from what is called the culminating point, when they just no longer have the ammunition nor the manpower to keep up their assault. I think we keep pouring it on, and the Russians culminate," he added.

Another column written by Ivan F. Ingraham, who served 24 years as a Special Operations Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps, published by Task & Purpose on March 10, said that Russia's stalled advance in Ukraine does not come as a surprise.

In the column, he wrote: "Many Russian units are running short on fuel and ammunition. A forty-mile convoy on single-lane roads is a combined arms engagement dream. I can only imagine artillery instructors at Fort Sill, where the U.S. military trains its artillery forces rolling their sleeves with glee to set up sand table training, never mind free and open engagement areas for aerial-delivered munitions from platforms like the A-10 Warthog, which would be well-suited to striking a long-sprawling convoy."

Ingraham hailed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's resolve when it came to the conflict, writing that he "works tirelessly to maintain Ukrainian patriotic solidarity by leading from the front."

On Monday, Oleksiy Arestovich, an adviser to Zelensky's chief of staff, said that the war is likely to be over by early May when Russia runs out of resources to attack its neighbor,

Russia has enlisted over 40,000 Syrian military personnel to fight against Ukraine, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR)—a Syrian non-governmental group—said on Monday. Syrian media reported that Russia has offered military personnel monthly salaries from $200 to $300 for six months, including other "privileges."

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So how long are you gonna let your star anchors get your own people killed, Rupert??
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If the world as some people think is just a simulation being played out for the amusement of aliens, having that poisonous little prick Putin defeated by a comedian would be a great bit of crowd pleasing writing...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Wow Von Helen, that case of AIDS really rotted what fucking little brain you had....
          If I had the AIDS, I would have gotten it from you. Also, I'd think a Libtard DemonRAT like yourself wouldn't be so judgemental and intolerant, Nickdhypocrite.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you wholly believe any of the below, you're just a sad, ignorant sheepish old bastard!

Originally posted by Von Halen
            None of this happened, or would be happening, under Trumps watch.
            The most idiotic presumption of any TrumsheeP. Trump was a mostly weak fucktard that undermined our alliances and betrayed the Syrian Kurds and the Afghan Gov't (though they were a bunch of corrupt cunts too). He allowed the Turks to overrun the Kurds and essentially handed Afghanistan through his Sec of State Mike Pompous Asshole! Oh and remember his flattery of "Rocket Man" and the legitimacy he convened for a despotic North Korean regime.

I know what a badass that draft-dodging cunt you love so much is! He says "tough" things all the time - except about Putin who's dick he'd suck anytime!

Stick to jerking it to Tucker Carlson you dumb fucking cunt!

It's amazing how little time it took the DemonRATS and Bidet, to destroy the American economy, and world peace.
            It was actually Trump that ruined Obama's economy by being such an ineffectual fucktard on Covid 19 and saying things he knew were patently untrue and effectively denying in public what he conceded in private, that Covid was going to be a horrible pandemic rivaling the 1918 outbreak. The places in Asia like South Korea and Japan that went into an immediate lockdown suffered far less economic consequences overall...

But, weak minded little DemonRAT apologists like Nickdfreshoutofbraincells, keep making excuses and fawning over this horrific and corrupt regime. Good thing Nickd is a fag, and doesn't have kids and Grandkids that will have to suffer long and hard for what this moron voted for.
            I love how RepubliCUNTs project so much! "Horrific corrupt regime". Yeah good one LOL!

And I'm pretty sure you're the sheltered white old man that lives in some rightwing claptrap suburb, but you know Von lots of gay people have married and many have had children and grandkids adopted or through various means. Some may have been like you and married for a beard! I can't really call you out for being an ignorant homophobe since sometimes I am one too.

But being honest Von, I'm not terribly great at relationships. I'm a bit past my prime and have gained weight over Covid and just am getting back into the gym.

But not so long ago, a few years back, I was regularly pulling and fucking hot bartenders and waitresses half my age and I dated a 21-year-old barmaid when I was 41, soo, if that makes me a fag, LOL have fun with your old hags macho macho old man..
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-16-2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              If I had the AIDS, I would have gotten it from you. Also, I'd think a Libtard DemonRAT like yourself wouldn't be so judgemental and intolerant, Nickdhypocrite.
              How the fuck would that have happened! LOL

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Putin is now asking China for MREs.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Putin is now asking China for MREs.
                  There's footage of Russian soldiers ransacking grocery stores and begging locals for food saying they were left behind and abandoned...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Putin obviously never studied warfare. Napoleon knew good and well an army travels and fights on its stomach yet Putin overlooked this. Oh, that's right, Napoleon conquered Russia for a while at least.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD

So how long are you gonna let your star anchors get your own people killed, Rupert??

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn it (no pun intended)... Pat Robertson REALLY wants to bring on Armageddon before he dies.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Surrender? Nyet so fast.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                Goddamn it (no pun intended)... Pat Robertson REALLY wants to bring on Armageddon before he dies.....

FFS FORD you and only 700 views on YouTube even watch this bozo nowadays everyone else assumed he died years ago. Why keep giving him a platform?

Comment

Working...