X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I could smell this. Once you've been around this you can never get the smell out of your memory...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Putin obviously never studied warfare. Napoleon knew good and well an army travels and fights on its stomach yet Putin overlooked this. Oh, that's right, Napoleon conquered Russia for a while at least.
      Putin never was drafted and never served in the Soviet Red Army. He was a KGB boy all the way. I would assume that any KGB guys would've have gotten some basic military science stuff at the Center. But who knows? He's out of touch and was buoyed by his "Little Green Men" scare in the Crimea. I'm more mystified by the sheer incompetence of the Russian high command. They've lost four generals in ambushes, which is nearly unheard of and must have really been putting on the ChapStick to blow fearless leader into his delusions. Some say that it's just graft and the Russian military is just corrupt but I think it is something more than that...

People keep telling me I should have read Sun Tzu, but I hate Chinese food so why the fuck would I read that menu!"
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-16-2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Shutterstock_10037175g.jpg

Let’s have a circle jerk.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-17-2022, 04:17 AM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Russian MREs. Ate one once. The beef stew is good, the jam is good, the soft cheese is good, the chocolate is Hershey grade, the Pashtett tastes like cat food and the salo sucks.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            FFS FORD you and only 700 views on YouTube even watch this bozo nowadays everyone else assumed he died years ago. Why keep giving him a platform?
            I thought he had been raptured already.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

It’s better to be alive in Siberia than dead in Moscow.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

They all look like Cosplayers. Putin has really fucked over his military

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Wham Bam Thank You, Mam

Ukrainian forces are picking them off one-by-one. You can almost hear the voice of Hans Gruber saying "hit it again."

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

FlightTracker24 shows RQ-4 Global Hawk(s) flying over the skies of Poland close to the Ukrainian border. So you know the US military/NATO are relying Russian troop positions to Ukrainian forces.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Also, what military leaves their hardware this vulnerable to enemy fire? Appears the Ukrainian forces are playing it smart by not hitting the refueling tankers.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        They all look like Cosplayers. Putin has really fucked over his military
                        They need those big hats the North Koreans wear!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Even the North Koreans are looking at the Russian military and scratching their heads. What a needless waste of human life all for the oil of a madman and oligarchs.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of getting myself a Russian oligarch yacht for @6 Rubles. But I'd never sail it on Lake Erie.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Former ambassador says the ‘Putin era is over’ -- but warns America to brace itself..

rawstory.com
                            Timothy Evans
                            March 17, 2022
                            Former ambassador says the ‘Putin era is over’ -- but warns America to brace itself for what is coming next

Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman is blunt when commenting on Russian President Vladimir Putin's future in the wake of his brutal invasion of Ukraine.

“He’s done. The Putin era is over,” Huntsman said. “The only thing we need to now understand is the level of damage he’s going to do as he goes. I think that could be substantial, and we have to be prepared for that.” The former ambassador's comments came during a speech to the Economic Club of Minnesota, the Salt Lake Tribune reports.

Huntsman was the chief U.S. diplomat in Moscow from 2017 to 2019 under the Trump administration. He's not at all surprised by Putin’s move on Ukraine.

“It’s very telling when you walk into Putin’s office, and you see a portrait on the wall of Peter the Great. That’s not there by accident,” Huntsman said. “There’s a sort of emotional connection Putin feels there. He’s a man of empire — not just the Soviet empire but the Russian empire.”

Huntsman believes the longer the conflict drags on, the greater the chances of escalation. “He’s [Putin] is a master of escalation. It keeps me up at night just thinking about it. Putin will continue with force, and it will get worse,” Huntsman said. “We have to be extremely careful, so this does not evolve into a confrontation where horrible weapons are introduced to the battlefield like tactical nuclear weapons.”

How the war ends is impossible to predict. Some are hopeful that the crippling effect of economic sanctions on Russia and Ukraine's much fiercer-than-expected resistance to the Russian onslaught might engender a quick end to the fighting. Huntsman isn't so sure. “Does this mean Putin begins to have second thoughts about what he’s done? No, that’s not Putin’s style. He’ll double down, and things will get rougher,” Huntsman warned. “I have feelings of tremendous unease about the days and weeks ahead hold.”

The former diplomat also has another important concern: what happens to Russia if Putin is removed from power. Huntsman says the damage already done to that country from the conflict is immense, leading to greater instability and he warns the U.S. needs to be prepared.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

That was kind of ghey, slave FORD

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah... Huntsman isn't ghey... he's Mormon. Formerly known as "the last reasonable Republican" during his failed Presidential primary run. I do agree with him that who or whatever replaces Pooty in Russia might actually be worse. Just like Pooty himself was definitely a step backwards from Gorby (or even that poor old drunk Yeltsin)
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...