Russell Wilson Comes to Denvoid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Wilson Comes to Denvoid!

Seattle is a depressing shithole," Russell Wilson told me in a personal interview conducted just now. "It's always gloomy, rainy, sad, utterly unfuckingbearable. The whole city is like a leper colony. I might as well be living in Cleveland."

I asked Russell Wilson some more and asked what brought him to Denvoid.

"Well, it's good to be part of the land of the living and civilization," He told me. "I mean, Seattle is America's swamp ass. Humid, itchy, full of sucicidial unfriendly people. You'd swear they just crawled out of Lake Erie. Here, in Denvoid, I can breathe the air (expect for all the F A T Texans and Californians hogging it up) and my trophy wife can do all the skiing she wants in Aspen. I'm going to love it here providing Putin doesn't nuke the place."

Comment

Hi everybody. It's me, again. You know, Russ..Russell Wilson. I'm here to let you all know I'm officially a Denvoid Bronco now. Fuck yeah, or what?

I know, I know, I look good. Did some OTAs and mini-stoner camp starts soon. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be out of that Lake Erie shithole known as Seattle and to a place where the sun shines and the locals don't look like mutants. Yeah, you can make for the solid argument that there are some F A T fucks around here but they are from Texas and/or California the two Lake Erie states of America. So I'm just checking in. Here's to hoping Putin nukes Seattle soon.

Comment

Denvoid might have an actual quarterback again, but have you seen who owns the fucking team now?? Two WalMart inheritance leeches & Kindasleazy Rice, for fucks sake?? Oh and somebody from Starfucks.... the last time one of them owned a sports franchise, it ended up in Oklahoma, so look for the OKC Broncos by 2024.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

espn.com
        Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice joins Denver Broncos' new ownership group
        Jeff Legwold

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has joined the incoming ownership group for the Denver Broncos.

Rice, who has also served as the national security adviser as well as provost of Stanford University, lived in Denver during her childhood and received a bachelor's degree and her doctorate from the University of Denver.

"It is an honor to be part of this ownership group. Football has been an integral part of my life since the moment it was introduced to me, and I am thrilled to be a part of the Broncos organization today," Rice said in a statement posted on social media. "I spent much of my younger years in Denver, so to be able to combine my love of the game with my love for this great city and team is an adventure of a lifetime and a great opportunity."

In June, a group led by Walmart heir Rob Walton that includes Walton's daughter, Carrie Walton Penner; her husband, Greg Penner; and Mellody Hobson, co-CEO of Ariel Investments and chair of the board for Starbucks Corp., agreed to purchase the Broncos for $4.65 billion.

In a statement Monday, Walton said: "We're pleased to welcome former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to our ownership group. A highly respected public servant, accomplished academic and corporate leader, Secretary Rice is well known as a passionate and knowledgeable football fan who has worked to make the sport stronger and better. She is the daughter of a football coach and served on the inaugural College Football Playoff Committee. ... Her unique experience and extraordinary judgment will be a great benefit to our group and the Broncos organization."

The sale of the team, which was for a record price paid for a North American sports franchise, is under review by the NFL and must be approved by a full vote of the NFL owners in the coming weeks. Twenty-four yes votes are needed for the sale to be formally approved.

It was expected to take 60 to 90 days for the sale to be approved and the deal to be closed.

The Walton-Penner group was, according to multiple sources, one of four groups that had advanced to the second round of bidding for the team in early June. The Broncos have been one of the NFL's most successful franchises in the Super Bowl era, with three Super Bowl wins in Pat Bowlen's ownership tenure, and they now have an ownership group with some of the deepest pockets.

It is expected Greg Penner and Carrie Walton Penner will have prominent roles in the day-to-day operations of the team, and current Broncos CEO Joe Ellis had expressed, since the team was formally put up for sale Feb. 1, how important it is that the new owner be "visible" in the community and understand the Broncos' place in Denver, the state of Colorado and the region.

The team's sale ended an eight-year odyssey since Bowlen stepped away from the day-to-day operations of the team he had owned for 30 years in July 2014 due to the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Bowlen died in 2019.

Bowlen never formally declared a successor among his children, and when he stepped away, he had his interest in the team (estimated to be about 78% at the time) placed in a trust overseen by Ellis, Broncos counsel Rich Slivka and Denver attorney Mary Kelly.

What followed included a lawsuit between family members, harsh words and court dates that coincided with a current six-year streak of playoff misses on the field. The team's Super Bowl 50 win to close out the 2015 season was the last postseason game the Broncos played.

The sale agreement with the Walton-Penner group also means Walton and Stan Kroenke, Walton's cousin by marriage, will own five of the six major professional sports franchises in Colorado. Kroenke owns the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth lacrosse team, in addition to a regional media company in the state.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

First (and second) female black owner in the NFL and slave FORD cries about it like a whipped puppy.

Comment

What does a war criminal/oil industry whore (no offense to sex workers) know about running a football team?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

slave FORD is bitter he only has Drew Lock to look forward to all season.

Comment

Hell, he's not even starting the first game, last I heard. Geno Smith is. Yeah, I'm already prepared for a completely shitty football season.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    Hell, he's not even starting the first game, last I heard. Geno Smith is. Yeah, I'm already prepared for a completely shitty football season.
                    Must be that "12th Man" fucking things up for you.

Besides, Russ won't stay here. He wants to play in southern California so his gold digger wife can have "contract" with the West Coast liberal elite to further her shitty career. Denvoid is where talented football players careers go to die.

I say Denvoid will win 9 maybe 10 ten games with Russ and he'll fuck off right out of his contract. He'll be playing for the Rams in 2024

Comment

Well... from what I hear, Lock had a better game than Geno Smith did last night. (Geno started first half of the game, Drew the second).

I say "from what I hear".. because the fucking pieces of shit at the NFL Network switched out of the Seahawks game... to Denver vs Dallas, ironically enough. Hate the Cowpies... always have, and right now I have Denver even more (for obvious reasons) so not interested in that game in the least

Yeah, the game was "carried" locally, but I don't get that channel on my antenna... and the greedy corporatist bastards killed off Locast. Fortunately most of the real games are carried on the local Fox station which does come in on antenna, so I'll be alright for most of the real football season.

Anyway... Stealers won the game, but not by much... so that (compared to the score at halftime) tells me that Lock had a much better game than Geno did. Not going to call him the "Future Hall of Famer/Savior of the Seahawks" by any means, but hopefully he'll be passable enough to hold the team together until they can draft a permanent QB in 2023.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Game 2 was last night. Lock was out with the 'rona. Geno sucked ass. Former UW DAWG Jacob Eason - the third QB who's not expected to be around after the pre-season - played all of the second half and threw a lot of great passes. Unfortunately some of the wannabe receivers dropped them, and the goddamned referee cancelled at least one touchdown, maybe two (I'm already mentally blocking the game out)

Pete Carroll said Lock was "really sick" so while he'll probably be done with the Covid quarantine protocol before next Friday's game against the Cowpies, he probably won't be fully recovered, so who knows how it will impact his playing ability? I try not to take pre-season games seriously, since most of the starting lineup isn't even on the field. But the quarterback question IS the biggest ax hanging over the Seahawks collective heads this year.

If it were up to me right now, I'd probably cut Geno Smith and keep Eason around to compete with Lock. Either one will probably still be a placeholder until a QB pops up in the 2023 draft.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Hi everybody. It's me again, Russ, Russell Wilson checking in to tell you how miserable I am. Looks like I won't be throwing any "bombs" in the preseason because my coach is a repressed homosexual who would rather hug the team instead of coach it. I mean, that shellacking in Buffalo proves that. Good news it I'm still one annoying Jesus freak with entitles me to be an asshole, I have this weird fetish to hang out with dying cancer kids and open what I guess are clothing stores which sell some of the most gaudy overpriced shit you'll ever see in your lifetime. Maybe you'll see me on the "opener" in Seattle where most likely I'll get my clock cleaned. Nothing says ratings like a concussion. I really want to play in L.A. so my wife won't divorce me and take 80% of my money and get full custody of my freaky-looking kids. Maybe I'll just do what most people in Seattle do: kill myself because once you live anyplace else where there is actual sunshine without mopey mutants walking around aimlessly in flannel and Tye-dyes you realize that is life outside that Lake Erie shithole. Hate to cut this short but I gotta go. A fresh batch of dying cancer kids just arrived and daddy needs some good press.

Comment

LMFAO, for the record Buffalo actually played their starters for once and they were amped in the otherwise worthless, most stupidly punitive cunt douchebaggery tire-fire known as the NFL "Preseason". Let get players injured for nothing....

But Russell Wilson is a good man and shame on you for hating him for helping kids with cancer FFS!! Maybe not the ideal NFL QB, but better than all of the shitstools you've had since Peyton and John. I mean Brock "the cock" Osweiler? Count your fucking blessings and stop being so toxic! The Broncos have a good roster and might be a playa this year...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-28-2022, 07:51 AM.

Comment

WTF were they thinking paying a 35-year old that kind of money LMFAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X