No announcement yet.

Russell Wilson Comes to Denvoid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russ is getting something like $300 million for the next 7 years.

Arron "Concussion" Rodgers remains the highest paid player in the NFL making roughly $1 million more than Russ per year.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Believe it or not, the Seahawks are now LEADING the NFC West!! No, I don't expect that to be the case all season.... but I'll take it. And they ALWAYS beat the 69'ers, so it's looking like a 2-0 start for the season. Not at all bad for this trainwreck of a team.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          Believe it or not, the Seahawks are now LEADING the NFC West!! No, I don't expect that to be the case all season.... but I'll take it. And they ALWAYS beat the 69'ers, so it's looking like a 2-0 start for the season. Not at all bad for this trainwreck of a team.
          You'd be better off losing and getting a high 1st round draft pick for a QB at this point...

Comment

That's actually how I expected the season to go.. just tank the whole thing and go for the draft pick. But it was still good to win THAT game... probably even more so, the way it happened. Seriously.... Denver goes to all the trouble of stealing a franchise QB from us, and then... takes him out of the final play of the game to attempt a 64 fucking yard field goal??

Poor Russell.... not the "homecoming" he imagined....
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

$300 million spent on this overpriced asshole and what do you know? Denvoid relies on its fucking kicker to win games.

Comment

All overpaid bitches..all of em...I find it hard to even watch pro sports anymore when I think of the money these fucks are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
                  All overpaid bitches..all of em...I find it hard to even watch pro sports anymore when I think of the money these fucks are getting.
                  Yup. Pro sports needs an enema to flush the shit out. I'm ready to give new blood a shot. It used to be people were just happy to make a living doing what they loved. Need to reset things and go back to the basics and get the fucking propaganda and politics out of it.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Did you see the shiny tuxedo he showed up in for the Seattle game? Embarassing!
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Geno Smith is doing suprisingly well.... what the fuck was up with the defense today though??

Seahawks put 48 points on the board, and didn't have to punt once. Hardly a perfect game, but I'll take it.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Seahawks fans all had mild coronaries when they drove DK Metcalf off the field on a cart. Turns out he just had to take a shit really bad. Seriously....

Funny part is, he actually got a cart ride back to the field afterwards.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Week 7 of the NFL Season...

Seahawks are leading the NFC West.

Russell Wilson didn't play & Broncos are 4th place in the AFC West.

Maybe this trade wasn't such a bad thing after all
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

It's HAWKTOBERFEST in Munich!

First time I've had to wake up at 6:30 AM on a Sunday since I stopped going to church. In fact, more recent than that would be the days when I'd just be getting to bed around that time from Saturday night.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

OK... haven't posted in here since the Munich game, and with good reason..... been too depressed by most of the games to talk about them.

Yet here we are, at the end of the regular season. And somehow... the wounded, "rebuilding" Seahawks managed to limp into the playoffs with a 9-8 record. And beating the cheating assed Rams is always a good way to end the season.

Meanwhile in "Denvoid"...... Russell Wilson also won his last game of the season, but finished 5 - 12. No playoffs for him. All he managed to accomplish there was to make the draft pick the Hawks get from Denver (because of the trade) slightly worse. Team WalMart/Kindasleazy already sacked the Broncos head coach and I imagine the axes are going to start dropping around there.

Now as far as the Seahawks chances in the playoffs this year..... I'm not expecting the Super Bowl, but I'd be happy if they just beat the goddamned 49ers.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X