Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Hey everybody. It's me, Russ. Remember? Say, wasn't I fanfuckingtastic last season? I made what, 12 maybe 14 touchdown passes, threw a boat fuck load of interceptions, and was sacked more times than Lady Gaga at a Madonna concert. Oh, and I managed to completely rip-off one of the biggest NFL franchisees, costing them draft picks and salary cap issues. Even my teammates won't talk to me unless I cover my mouth with a football and condescend to their fucking problems. I'm so fucking great. Aren't I great? You're god damn right I am. So...I'm just checking in seeing how ya all are doin'. I'm doing great. Because I am great. All my sycophants tell me I'm the best and I believe them. Not much else to add other then I'm going to burn the Broncos to the ground this season no matter who the motherfucking coach is. Sean...somebody. Anyway, fuck him. I say maybe 4 possibly 5 wins in 2023. Oh, and I'll deliver on the suck factor because I always do.

So, stay in touch.

Love, Russ.
    Last edited by Kristy; 03-09-2023, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Meanwhile... back in Cascadia....

seahawks.com
      Geno Smith Signs Three-Year Contract Extension With Seahawks
      John Boyle

Three days after Geno Smith and the Seahawks agreed to terms on a contract extension, the Pro-Bowl quarterback made it official Thursday morning, signing a three-year deal.

Our guy has written back. ✍️#GoHawks x @Toyota pic.twitter.com/ZYbrpTtYvS
      — Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) March 9, 2023
      Smith, who started all 17 games last season, helping the Seahawks to a 9-8 record and a playoff berth, won the AP Comeback Player of the Year award following a campaign that saw him lead the NFL in completion percentage (69.8), finish in the top five in touchdown passes (30) and passer rating (100.9), and set franchise record for completion percentage, completions (399), attempts (572) and passing yards (4,282).

It was Smith's first season as a starter since 2014, his second year with the Jets, and after seven seasons as a backup for the Jets, Giants, Chargers and Seahawks, he seized his opportunity and showed the rest of the NFL what it had been missing out on as he bided his time as a backup. And now, Smith has been rewarded for his standout season with the first lucrative multi-year deal of his career, while the Seahawks assured themselves stability at the game's most important position, locking up Smith before he could become a free agent when the new league year begins next week.

"This was really an incredible experience with a young guy that did some amazing things," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said last week at the NFL Scouting Combine. "It's such a good story and it's just a real story, it really happened right before our eyes, a guy that kind of got knocked around and kind of got lost in the shuffle after a while…. Then the way he handled it with such class, character, makeup and competitiveness and, you know, beautiful come-through and athleticism, all that stuff is all part of the story. I think my favorite part of it though is how he handled it, that he was able to take this moment and capture it and he opened up to the club in terms of his leadership opportunities, and it was almost impeccably handled, orchestrated right out of the book—exactly how you'd like it to be."
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Hey all of your fucktards, losers and cretins. It's me, favorite Jesus Boy Russ and I'm seeing how you're all doing. Me, I'm doing great. Over 250 million in the bank and 12 touchdowns. I lost track of how many interceptions and first downs I failed to complete but with $250 million who cares, right?

I've lost weight because I had to and because new Coach Sean "Kneecap Busting" Peyton is about to kick my $250 million dollar ass on the street if this year is anything like last year. Like I give a shit. Hey, you can find me a Nuggets games hiding out and not talking to the press. Fuck the press. Bunch of sodomites who have no idea who Jesus is. Sorry to cut this short but back to work. Oh, who am I kidding?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe Russ went to the Nuggets games just so he could remember what it felt like to be around a winning team? I'm actually surprised he was able to get in & out of that arena without the Denver fans trying to lynch him.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Hi again, everybody. It's me Russ, Russell Wilson or "Christfucker Russ" to you low-lifes. So nobody in Denvoid likes me. I don't give a F A T fuck. Why? I have over $250 million in the god damn bank, that's why. All of you Seattle fucktard mutants can kiss my $250 million ass. So when you see me at a Nuggets game do try to remember I can afford to go to Championship game with my surgically-enhanced trophy wife and my fuck-ugly children whereas you mutants can barely afford a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yeah, I'm no Peyton Manning but neither are you. Buttholes.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Believe it or not with our own headcase-divas (AKA Steffan Diggs), Wilson is often discussed on the local sports radio fandom. The general consensus is that he's overly persecuted because his team sucks and he didn't do well. Did Wilson suddenly become some sort of "weird freak" only after he started losing in Denver? Was he kinda weird in Seattle when winning? Probably but no one gives a fuck until you're not winning anymore. Yeah, he's massively overpaid but whose fault is that?

The asshole in the video also has the typical Ghetto misogynist vibe, like the "woman ruined him". I wonder if he says that about Colin Kaepernick because absolutely applies there if here. In any case, like in Shakespeare's MacBeth, the woman gets blamed when it was the man that chose her as his sounding board...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-17-2023, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't listen to a lot of "sports radio", but I don't remember a lot of talk about Russell Wilson being "weird" when he was with the Seahawks. A few comments here and there about him being religious, probably. For the most part, the fan base was cool with him until his defection to Denver. Even in the 2021 season, when the Seahawks finished with a 7-10 record, Russ didn't get most of the hate because that piece of shit Aaron Donald broke his finger, and that took him out of three games & impacted his performance the rest of the season. Most of the fans here probably expected there would be one Hell of a comeback in 2022... but of course the trade closed the door on that.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Russ will be gone after one game replaced by Jarrett Stidham who can at least throw the fucking ball.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

What it up all my cretins, fucktards, chronic losers and butt monekyes, it's MEEEEEEEEEE once again, Russ "I got a bustle in my hedgerow" Wilson. Sorry I've been out of touch but you know how it is when you the richest quarterslack in the NFL. What's that you say? You don't? Well, fuck you then, you poor fuck. Guess you're not Republican and Jesus enough to hang with the Russ. Anyway, time is short so let's catch up. New season, new coach, new owners who are old owners but new to me. Can you believe I asked those dumbfucks for $250 million and actually fucking got it? Boy Howdy! Praise Jesus!

"Hey coach, my private jet is waiting. If we get out of Miami now we can get out with our lives and teeth intact."

Did I say 'new season'? You know I did. So far, off to a 0-3 start, lost to a bunch of fish fucks by a whopping embarrassing margin, took it right up the ol shitshooter from every NFL critic and I still smell like my own ego-tripping shit don't stink unlike say, than any poor person i.e., you. Two-hundred and fifty million can buy a bum like me a lot of deodorant. Now I'm not making any promises for the rest of the season but goddammit, the Broncoies may win 3, maybe 4 games, have a ton of career-ending injuries (thanks to me and my inability to throw a fucking ball) and end on a sour note with 98% of the coaching staff fired but what do I care? $250 MILLION, BABY!

So don't look to me as a failed washed up piece of shit quaterslack whose career died out a long time ago but rather a destroyer of rival NFL teams that I also happen to play on. Or, maybe, I just have severe daddy issues with my old coach. Who cares? Two-hun....you get the idea.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Broncos to bench Russell Wilson, will start Jarrett Stidham

The Denver Broncos, facing a looming decision about Russell Wilson's future with the organization, have benched the nine-time Pro Bowl quarterback for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.

Broncos coach Sean Payton informed the team Wednesday morning that Jarrett Stidham will start Sunday with Wilson serving as the backup.

"I understand all the speculation and everything that surrounds a move like that," Payton said. "I can tell you -- look, we're desperately trying to win."

The quarterback change helps increase the Broncos' financial flexibility this upcoming offseason, as Wilson will make an additional $37 million in guaranteed money if he can't pass a physical by early March. An injury to Wilson in either of Denver's last two games of the season could trigger that guarantee.

Next season marks the first year of a five-year, $242.6 million extension signed in 2022 by Wilson, who already will make $39 million guaranteed in 2024.

"Sure, in our game today there are economics and all those other things," Payton said. "But the No. 1 push behind this -- and it's a decision I'm making -- is to get a spark offensively."

Wilson, 35, took to social media later to say he was "looking forward to what's next" in his career.

God's got me.
                      Looking forward to what's next.
                      — Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) December 28, 2023

The move to Stidham also could provide a jump-start to a Denver offense that has been sluggish for much of the season. The Broncos (7-8) still have an outside chance at the postseason but have lost three of their past four games.

The Broncos dropped from 5-point favorites to 3-point favorites over the Chargers at ESPN BET after the news of Wilson's benching Wednesday afternoon.

The Broncos are 16th in the league in scoring (21.8 points per game), 20th on third down (36.7%), 31st in goal-to-go situations (53.6%) and 25th in passing (187.5 yards per game).

Wilson is tied for sixth in the league in touchdowns with 26, but is 18th in yards passing and has one 300-yard game this season -- in Denver's 70-20 loss to the Dolphins.

"Obviously it's difficult and all of us feel like, 'Man, we didn't do well enough,'" Payton said. "But one of the things we saw when we signed Stidham in the offseason is not only film from preseason games, but regular-season games. He's a guy that I'm anxious to see play."

What the Broncos do with Wilson moving forward will be the biggest roster decision they face in the offseason. The Broncos have just six draft picks in April, with no second-rounder, and would face unprecedented dead money charges of $85 million combined over the 2024 and 2025 seasons if they cut Wilson.

Wilson, when asked about his future after Sunday night's loss to the Patriots, said he was "just worried about next week and playing great football."
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Wilson, when asked about his future after Sunday night's loss to the Patriots, said he was "just worried about next week and playing great football."

Yeah, all that buttfucker has to do is show up for his $250 million. He's a hack. Seattle would have never dumped his sorry ass if he could still play the game.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Russell Wilson leaving Denvoid...
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Door-gunna-hit-em-where-the-good-Lord-split-him!

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Hi everybody,

My name is Bo Nix and as you can see, I'm a jock with a high cock. I'm white, male, entitled and fucking rich. I'll soon be replacing that Seattle mutant gob Russ. Probably. Maybe. Okay, we''l see.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Door-gunna-hit-em-where-the-good-Lord-split-him!
                                Fucked their cap. Russell is a genius...

Comment

Working...