Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Fuck I love the foo fighters. I don’t care what people say, you can’t rain on my parade. But they’ll never be the same

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
      Fuck I love the foo fighters. I don’t care what people say, you can’t rain on my parade. But they’ll never be the same
      Hippie.

Comment

• Mushroom
        Commando
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
        Hippie.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Our first stop is in Bogota
          To check Colombian fields
          The natives smile and pass along
          A sample of their yield

The hippie couldn’t handle Bogotá’s best.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mushroom
              Commando
              • Jul 2009

Happy, sad, angry, horny: The ultimate map guide to 90s rock music

Awesome.

Happy, sad, angry, horny: The ultimate map guide to 90s rock music

The Foo Fighters are at the dead center of the map, so all the other bands are happier, sadder, angrier, or hornier.

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 6.40.27 PM.jpg

"The Foo Fighters are at the dead center of the map, so all the other bands are happier, sadder, angrier, or hornier." It goes on, just like the Foo Fighters, ... "Firmly in the middle are the Foo Fighters, loud rock music’s answer to plain vanilla. While there’s nothing wrong with plain vanilla, the band’s position at the dead center of this map per definition means that all the other bands are happier, sadder, angrier, or hornier than Dave Grohl’s outfit."
              Last edited by Mushroom; 06-12-2023, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm now trying to think of angry horny bands - WASP?

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I saw WASP recently and there is no way Lawless wasn't lip syncing. It just sounded too good to be true.

You couldn't pay me to go see or listen to, the boring ass Foo Fighters. Their music sucks ass and I'm sick of Grohl the self appointed know it all of rock music. The only difference between he and Eddie Trunk, is Grohl is actually a musician. Two self indulgent douchebags that make everything about themselves.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That "map" is all over the place. For one thing, I get why they consider Nirvana & Soundgarden to be "90s bands", since nobody outside of Cascadia heard of them before 1991. But Bad Religion, REM, and the Chili Peppers?? Those bands were all fairly well known by the mid 80s. And The Cure's first album came out in 1979, for fucks sake!

I don't remember the Gin Blossoms as being all that "horny". Drunk and miserable is more like it. The band's founder drank himself to death before their first album was even a hit. And Nine Inch Nails was at least as angry as they were horny. Yeah, they wanted to "fuck you like an animal" but only after they "smashed up everything"
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That map was obviously written by someone much younger than most of us. He's probably not even 30.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Mushroom
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        That map was obviously written by someone much younger than most of us. He's probably not even 30.
                        I think the writer is transexual, so leave sex out of this!
                        Last edited by Mushroom; 06-13-2023, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                          That "map" is all over the place. For one thing, I get why they consider Nirvana & Soundgarden to be "90s bands", since nobody outside of Cascadia heard of them before 1991. But Bad Religion, REM, and the Chili Peppers?? Those bands were all fairly well known by the mid 80s. And The Cure's first album came out in 1979, for fucks sake!

I don't remember the Gin Blossoms as being all that "horny". Drunk and miserable is more like it. The band's founder drank himself to death before their first album was even a hit. And Nine Inch Nails was at least as angry as they were horny. Yeah, they wanted to "fuck you like an animal" but only after they "smashed up everything"
                          Damn it FORD, the article says "The ultimate map guide to 90s rock music," not bands. These bands had their heyday in the 90's. Except for the Foo Fighters, they keep flying higher and higher!

Comment

• Mushroom
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            I saw WASP recently and there is no way Lawless wasn't lip syncing. It just sounded too good to be true.

You couldn't pay me to go see or listen to, the boring ass Foo Fighters. Their music sucks ass and I'm sick of Grohl the self appointed know it all of rock music. The only difference between he and Eddie Trunk, is Grohl is actually a musician. Two self indulgent douchebags that make everything about themselves.
                            Yet you're willing to waste your time to go see Kristy, much less, WASP ?

Comment

• Mushroom
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2009

OK, another one... it's good to see VH on the horny and happy side of life. This should make some of you miserable fucks feel better.

795971996a27577d.jpg

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                                Damn it FORD, the article says "The ultimate map guide to 90s rock music," not bands. These bands had their heyday in the 90's. Except for the Foo Fighters, they keep flying higher and higher!
                                The Cure only released 2 albums in the 1990s, and most people probably never even heard the second one ("Wild Mood Swings" 1996). It wasn't their "heyday" at all.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...