Star Trek: Picard Season Three is going to look a lot like Star Trek TNG Season Eight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Looks like someone wants a cookie for ruining America.
    You want 55 cookies to add to your massive body fat every time you get the munchies after getting high to Side Two of TATTOO YOU or your boring Joni Mitchell LP collection.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They are barely a culture of thieves and oral hygiene challenged miscreants. They're not even human.

Go on Nick, please show me this race of lime people.
      Let me know how your "Let's Put UK People In Camps Because My Ex Was an Asshole With Bad Teeth" campaign goes...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And you know why they are "limeys" right? If not I can direct you to the proper Wiki site to fill in the gaps of your mindless rage agenda...

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Let me know how your "Let's Put UK People In Camps Because My Ex Was an Asshole With Bad Teeth" campaign goes...
          So THAT's why she has so much hatred towards the English. Because her one ex was Tommy Cooper.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

And you know why they are "limeys" right? If not I can direct you to the proper Wiki site to fill in the gaps of your mindless rage agenda...
            Her incredible gaps in possessing factual knowledge in her brain cavity make her entertaining, I s'pose.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              or your boring Joni Mitchell LP collection.
              Frozen hillbilly, dude. You know me better than that.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Frozen hillbilly, dude. You know me better than that.
                Yes. I know that it would bother you so much if anyone thought you liked Joni Mitchell!!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Unfortunately, Biden is too much of a pussy for that to happen.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    So THAT's why she has so much hatred towards the English. Because her one ex was Tommy Cooper.
                    And Canadians as well. She dated one but apparently because of the Canadian health care system he didn't rotten teeth but was a "frozen hillbilly". Which of course means she really was sexually into "frozen hillbillies" until things went bad and now Ava hates them all....

So in conclusion, Kristy is into cockney Brits with bad teeth and Canadian hicks, buyer beware...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-10-2023, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

And Canadians as well. She dated one but apparently because of the Canadian health care system he didn't rotten teeth but was a "frozen hillbilly". Which of course means she really was sexually into "frozen hillbillies" until things went bad and now Ava hates them all....

So in conclusion, Kristy is into cockney Brits with bad teeth and Canadian hicks, buyer beware...
                      Poor girl. I grew up in Canada (though I'm actually American), but I was never a hick. But she's still free to hate me if she wishes.

All this time I pictured her as an angry limey woman, shouting at the computer screen with a Terry Jones-ish British woman's voice.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...