Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The worst liquor is Chinese liquor. I don't mind a agave worm or two in the bottle but I don't need a damn snake in it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

JackFire is okay, anything else pretty much sucks. The best whiskey (bourbon) for the price is Four Roses hands down. It's Select can easily be drank in an afternoon...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I never got the Jagermeister thing. That stuff tastes like cough syrup. The Germans make some good beer and wine but their hard liquor kind of sucks.
        It's delicious but has to be ice cold! It was never meant to be a liqueur, it was actually supposed to be a health tonic taken when sick because it has a lot of antitoxins in it...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          It's delicious but has to be ice cold! It was never meant to be a liqueur, it was actually supposed to be a health tonic taken when sick because it has a lot of antitoxins in it...
          It does taste like medicine.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            JackFire is okay, anything else pretty much sucks. The best whiskey (bourbon) for the price is Four Roses hands down. It's Select can easily be drank in an afternoon...
            My favorite cheap bourbon is Ancient Age. I worked with some guys from Japan and they couldn’t believe how cheap bourbon was here. They were getting loaded every night. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Jack Daniels was taught all he knew about distilling by an enslaved man named "Nearest" Green....

Nathan "Nearest" Green (c. 1820 – unknown), incorrectly spelled "Nearis" in an 1880 census,[1][failed verification] was an African-American head stiller, today more commonly referred to as a master distiller. Born into slavery and emancipated after the American Civil War, he is known for teaching his distilling techniques to Jack Daniel, founder of the Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey distillery. Green was hired as the first master distiller for Jack Daniel Distillery,[2] and he is the first African-American master distiller on record in the United States.

Comment

Working...