Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Vangelis Buys Himself a Farm - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vangelis Buys Himself a Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and by the way, if I ever want to see or hear some D E A D F A T F U C K with a Les Paul no one beats Leslie West

So shove your "worldly known' 80's power pop ballad cheese up right up Derek Trucks crab-infested shitshooter, Von

Comment

Anyways, getting back to the Greek composing God, appears he died from the Trump/Putin AIDS virus

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        He died? Nooooooo! Fuck!

Comment

goddamn I hate REO Speedwagon
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
            Von is an older guy and so forth.

Comment

The death of Gary Moore is the most worrying one for some of the demographic on here especially me.

He wasn't choking himself in a closet on 10 different drugs while being blown by a Thai hooker after injecting heroin into his ball sack.

He finished a tour and at 58 years old went on a standard issue vacation, drank 10 beers and suddenly died in his sleep of a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                Obviously you never saw them when they were a real rock band. Before Cronin and the record company cheesed them up with Hi-Infidelity and everything after. Their live shows were stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  Von is an older guy and so forth.
                  How old are you? I see you are too embarrassed to put it in your profile?

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  The death of Gary Moore is the most worrying one for some of the demographic on here especially me.

He wasn't choking himself in a closet on 10 different drugs while being blown by a Thai hooker after injecting heroin into his ball sack.

He finished a tour and at 58 years old went on a standard issue vacation, drank 10 beers and suddenly died in his sleep of a heart attack.
                  Does this mean you are quitting drinking?

Comment

I'm 6

Comment

Working...
                    X