Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sheehan Says He Has Only Existing Pro-Shot Video Of EEAS Lineup

https://blabbermouth.net/news/billy-...d-smile-lineup

In a new interview with We Go To 11, bassist Billy Sheehan was asked if there is any existing professionally filmed video of a concert performance by VAN HALEN singer David Lee Roth and the band for his debut solo album, "Eat 'Em And Smile". "I've got it," Billy responded (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). "I have it. I think I'm the only guy with it. They shot it pro. It's Dave's tour and Dave's business, so I can't do anything with it, unfortunately. At some point, maybe I'll try and get in touch with Dave, 'Do you wanna put this out?' But I had a pro-shot [video]… I forgot how I got it. As far as I know, nobody else has it. I just reviewed it the other day and backed it up again to another three drives to make sure I didn't lose it."

Sheehan continued: "I'm not sure if it could be out someday, if Dave would be interested in doing it, but I've got it; it's here for him. If he wants it, I'll be happy to put it on my Dropbox and send it over to him. But most of [the videos that are out there] are hand-held [clips], shaky with [muffled] audio. This one is — the audio is good; it's not great. But it's better than most of the hand-held camera things.

"Back then, a video camera, to sneak it into a venue [was very difficult], but somehow people did. It's pretty amazing. I mean, they were sneaking bottles of Jack Daniel's in, and a camera wasn't too far of a stretch during concerts in 1986 there.

"So, yeah, I do have a pro-shot [concert]," Billy repeated. "And for a while I couldn't find it, so I thought, 'Did I imagine that? Am I fooling myself here?' But sure enough, the other day, 'Uh-uh. There it is. I've got it.'"
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. 2 users say thank you to Silexxx for this KICKASS post:

FORD (08-01-2022),Seshmeister (08-01-2022)

Thread Information