X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Yet you still can't afford to move out of that shitty studio apartment in the worst city in America.
    Actually it's two bedroom not a studio. Actually I pay next to nothing in rent because I'm a veteran that works there and helps other veterans. Something like a piece of shit like you would have no clue about. You know, service? Helping others? It's not really shitty as it's been renovated multiple times and is close to the action and life.
    Sorry I hurt your feelers. Maybe someday you'll lose some weight, get a real job, maybe even get a transwoman and a real house in the suburbs of that shithole.
    No wonder why your wife died on the couch, thee only way she could get away from an asshole like you. Tell me all about relationships Von. You fucking psycho!

Then you can be more like me. Well, except for the transwoman part. Unlike you, I like real women. But hey, whatever makes you "happy".

Seek help for your VHDS, NickDoucheboy.
    Let's compare pics of our recent girlfriends Von. I'm pretty sure a fucking jerkoff like you can find some LSE broad in a trailer that can take a beating from a weak, pencil-thinned arm "man" like you. But you're bottom-barrel dude. "Worst city in America?" The rreal estate here is shit hot and you have a point, it is really hard to buy something. I'm sure the shithole Michigan near Detroit, it's "affordable" LMFAO.

The cunt that lives in the state that gave us "Flint" MI water making fun of Buffalo. Rich as fucking shit!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Von Halen, giving handjobs to Ted Nugent and Kid Rock daily...

And yes Von, you hurt my feelings. I have them, you're a reptile brained cunt that has none so I guess you don't really understand...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-29-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Actually it's two bedroom not a studio. Actually I pay next to nothing in rent because I'm a veteran that works there and helps other veterans. Something like a piece of shit like you would have no clue about. You know, service? Helping others? It's not really shitty as it's been renovated multiple times and is close to the action and life.

No wonder why your wife died on the couch, thee only way she could get away from an asshole like you. Tell me all about relationships Von. You fucking psycho!

Let's compare pics of our recent girlfriends Von. I'm pretty sure a fucking jerkoff like you can find some LSE broad in a trailer that can take a beating from a weak, pencil-thinned arm "man" like you. But you're bottom-barrel dude. "Worst city in America?" The rreal estate here is shit hot and you have a point, it is really hard to buy something. I'm sure the shithole Michigan near Detroit, it's "affordable" LMFAO.

The cunt that lives in the state that gave us "Flint" MI water making fun of Buffalo. Rich as fucking shit!
        How old are you? And you still can't afford a house? By the way, Michigan has one of, if not the richest County in the Nation, Dumb Dumb.

You already posted a picture of your girlfriend. It's your avatar.

Now go back to emptying the bedpans for the veterans, in exchange for your rent. But hey, it's nice of you to help others, even though you don't have the capability to help yourself.

NickDloser

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          We've noticed your lack of contribution here lately...

I'd suggest reaching out to Ford... he's mastered the ability to keep a steady pace of posting political bullshit here for decades. It's all about pacing yourself and when you got no clever response from your own brain... just post links from some other nutcase on the web...
          Are you talking about Puke Yuger and that whole Dumb Turks mumbo jumbo? Well, as I've said on the subject, Pukey Boy is not news much less information, it's derivative and reactionary opinions spoon-fed to the lazy by a F A T millionaire living in Southern California. Puke Yuger is a fucking idiot, okay? Then again, you regurgitate Fox Spews and their extreme right-wing Kremlin propaganda disinformation machine. You and slave FORD are really the same.

As for me, I have some issues that go far and beyond my usual issues. I have difficulty seeing due to "unusual pressure" in my aqueous humor and walking lately which I want to attribute to my drug use but I'm just lying to myself. So there has been some challenges with my concentration and after Labor Day I go in for a series of CT/PET test. Did I say "series"? Sounds so serious. So I'll most be dead by the end of the year but who knows? Or I may be a vegetable drooling in a wheelchair which is no different from you watching Fox Spews.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            How old are you? And you still can't afford a house? By the way, Michigan has one of, if not the richest County in the Nation, Dumb Dumb.
            Bit younger than you. Yeah, definitely can afford a house but as I said I'm fine where I am. I can afford a new car to but ain't getting ripped off when I pay next to nothing in rent and I ain't paying another quarter of a million for a fucking ranch! Richest county? You fucktard, you keep shitting on Buffalo, but in fact you only ever stayed in one of the "richest" suburbs in the US in Amherst, NY. One of the safest cities in America and at one time it was #1 on that list. I know I used to live there and owned a house there as well. It was miserable, cultureless cesspool of malls, chain restaurants and boredom. Perfect for you! What an ignorant buffoon you are!. My suburb is better than your suburb? How the fuck old are you?

You already posted a picture of your girlfriend. It's your avatar.
            Keith MOON! LMFAO! No dude, not The Who drummer. He was a pretty awful guy that beat his girlfriends, kind of like you. So no, in no way would Keith be my date gay or straight..

Now go back to emptying the bedpans for the veterans, in exchange for your rent. But hey, it's nice of you to help others, even though you don't have the capability to help yourself.

NickDloser
            A bit more psychological than that but okay. Von hates veterans, America, and all we really should stand for!

Seriously, get help dude. You really are a fucking mess. Ask your quack doctor son, I'm gonna say he might agree with me. Raging alpha bag of toxic dicks and hepatitis..
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-29-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But as a public service announcement, never build a house in Amherst. The soil is uncompacted cow shit from decades ago and it is very unstable. Along with being home to the greater Buffalo Niagara's region of uppity right wing white people (and lots of Jews actually which certainly annoys a lot of those white people) it has a lot of issues.

After doing about $20K in basement repairs, fucking got out of there but made bank!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is Von's "scary Shithole Buffalo" town:

One Buffalo suburb has been named one of the top 10 safest cities in America.

Big pussy much?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey Von lets go to the bar and have a drink! You silly motherfucker! Still love you! Not the boring as fuck Amherst or Williamsville ones, The dank motherfucker bars in Josh Allentown like the Pink! Filled with cobwebs, AIDS and possibly a body in the corner - but the best steak sandwich you'll ever have!!

I'm old, chubby and ain't pretty as I used to be but I had a pilled-up college drunk girl grab my balls there a few weeks back. Middle of the day trying to get her car but she got fucked up again. Sadly she went out to smoke and jumped ion the car with some dudes. I maybe should've called the cops fuck....
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-29-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I will agree that Trump is rather impressive with his staying power...

I'll say the same for Joe Biden. Both have verbal and document missteps but by and largely both old men are still on it, Old man strength!
                    Joe Biden has dementia. Physically he never was overweight. But half the people over 85 get dementia and looking at the current US Congress we have a lot of old people in there with their minds gone.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Hey Von lets go to the bar and have a drink! You silly motherfucker! Still love you! Not the boring as fuck Amherst or Williamsville ones, The dank motherfucker bars in Josh Allentown like the Pink! Filled with cobwebs, AIDS and possibly a body in the corner - but the best steak sandwich you'll ever have!!

I'm old, chubby and ain't pretty as I used to be but I had a pilled-up college drunk girl grab my balls there a few weeks back. Middle of the day trying to get her car but she got fucked up again. Sadly she went out to smoke and jumped ion the car with some dudes. I maybe should've called the cops fuck....
                      Is that real beef or meat from the dead bodies that pile up in the corner?
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Next time I come to the GM plant in Tonawanda, I'll take you up on that! Probably be September or October.

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

Jeezus, now that all of the T.M.I. and make-up sex is out of the way…

Von report back to your peeps: Trump = cancer.

If they stare past you with far away eyes, dumb it down for them: Trump = bad, move to Russia (as Trumpettes seem to love Russia today).
                          Last edited by Mushroom; 08-29-2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The thing that might really fuck Drumpf here is the "missing" documents from the empty folders marked "Classified Materal"....

Comment

Working...