X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Somebody stuck a baggie of seeds into my locker in jr. high. Never did figure out who it was. Unfortunately before I could figure out where to plant them, my mom found the seeds. And of course she took them right to the fucking police department for "identification". The cops confirmed her suspicions, but said that it wasn't illegal to have seeds so.. nothing they could do.

Years later she admitted that she planted a couple of them just for the Hell of it, but they never did anything. Probably got eaten by a bird or a squirrel, since we always had a lot of critters running around.

So much for my one brief attempt to grow my own. Not that I would have had a clue how to do it at that age.
    It grew wild on the farm my mom grew up on. My grandfather was always digging it up because it messed with the cows if they ate it. My parents had some friends in Jamaica and we went there and stayed with them. Pot was growing all over that island.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My redneck great uncle had a little row of pot plants growing near the outhouse next to his log cabin in the Idaho panhandle. I was like 12 years old, so didn't understand the specifics of what part of the cannabis plant contained the THC... so I actually pulled up one of the little plants and ate the whole thing. Sadly, it didn't do anything, of course.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Best to score your weed from an old hippie growing some in the middle of a corn field. All that processed shit from the dispensaries will fuck you up.
        No not really. The THC is a lot higher, Buffalo actually has a massive growing concern on the South part of the city and it ain't even fully legal yet. But it's basically organic but very potent...

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I'm back, homos.

Did you miss me? No one does. Anyhoo, 2 things.

1. I love drugs.

2, Prince is still dead.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Yes, we missed you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well thank goodness you didn't OD. Did you?

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Impossible to OD on psychedelics.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Syd Barrett might say otherwise. If he wasn't dead... and pretty much incapable of communicating for a while before that.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Syd Barrett might say otherwise. If he wasn't dead... and pretty much incapable of communicating for a while before that.
                    I think Gilmour more or less thinks that but Waters said that Syd was showing signs of mental illness (probably schizophrenia) even before taking fistfuls of drugs - a chicken or an egg thing. All the acid (a lot of it he didn't even know about as his asshole hippie roommates were spiking his morning java) didn't help his condition but he probably was undiagnosed and mistreated...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My experience with psychedelics is limited, and haven't touched them at all in about 30 years, but one thing I do remember is that they "amplify" whatever is already in your head. So if Syd took them while he was already in the middle of a mental health episode, it probably was a bad move.

I'm definitely interested in the possibilities of using psychedics to treat depression and anxiety, but you would probably want to do so in a "controlled" environment and make sure you start out in a positive head space before you start tripping.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                        OD as in kill yourself maybe but possible to kill your brain...?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

I love you Krusty!

Lets do some shrooms together. I am an old fuck, and acid is too much for me anymore.

Comment

Working...