• Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Von's Dream Girl

White trash MAGA meth

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, there's a police department full of morons. You don't properly secure a gun in your own police vehicle.. then you put a mentally deranged woman in the front seat with access to the gun?

Not saying they deserved to get shot but.... well, kinda.....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Again the problem is sending paramilitary cops to deal with mentally ill people instead of an ambulance.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Clearly, shootin's too good for 'em.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Well, there's a police department full of morons. You don't properly secure a gun in your own police vehicle.. then you put a mentally deranged woman in the front seat with access to the gun?

Not saying they deserved to get shot but.... well, kinda.....
          I’m fully in favor of letting nature take it’s course. I used to do a lot of scuba diving. I did a lot of dive trips around the world and I learned a lot about reefs. Beautiful but deadly. Nothing stupid lives long on a reef. We need to stop being bothered by idiots getting what’s coming to them. Why our society sucks so bad is we protect idiots, in fact we let idiots be our leaders and run things. That being said nature eventually does come in and gets the last laugh.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Before watching the vid I thought it was a mad, topless chick playing the guitar on the back seat of a car.

It's about a mad chick at least indeed. Oh my, that look in her eye... I wouldn't lend her my gun, and anything else by the way.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...