Sam Just Won’t Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Just Won’t Stop

Sammy Hagar discussed a new song during an exclusive August 2022 interview that was written after Eddie Van Halen visited in a dream.

Shit. What next Sam? You get beamed up into a UFO and Ed is flying it? Dude. Let Eddie Rest In Peace. Leave it alone. Stop trying to sell people you got some special Eddie connection and it comes through you.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

He's become quite the degenerate troll where Ed's concerned...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

He's the biggest scumbag piece of shit on the planet.

Comment

"Now, that’s going to be an Eddie-influenced song, to the point that I’m going to co-write it with him. I’m going to give him credit and then maybe we’ll donate the money to charity, whatever..."

Yes, the charity of Cabo Wabo

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
            He's become quite the degenerate troll where Ed's concerned...
            He’s showing everyone what he really is. A shameless self-promoter. He puts on the schtick he’s this care free beach bum but this dude is one sick, calculating motherfucker.

Comment

The last time I ever heard Eddie say anything about Hagar was he called him the little red worm. Ha! Ha!

Comment

Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-26-2022, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post

Comment

Yeah sure. Alex devastated by the loss of his brother called up Sam and Mike and said let’s do a tribute show for Ed. Heck when Sam heard Ed had passed probably saw it as another self-promotion opportunity. He started calling people up, organizing hoping to draw Alex into it. That’s probably close to what the reality is. Now the twisted dude says he’s seeing Ed in visions and is being helped in his song writing from the other side.

What a goofball. Don’t stop Sam. Go all the way and form a religion where you channel the great EVH and he plays through you. You better brush up on that guitar playing. I’m expecting to hear Mean Streets and Eruption come off perfectly through your inspired hands. I’m expecting to hear you talking in tongues and hearing Ed’s voice perfectly.

Comment

So he'd been thinking about how he could make himself conspicuous for all that time... He came up with the laaaast fairy tale you could imagine.
                      Well, he could imagine. He's the ultimate ass-clown, really.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Sam is the ultimate douchebag assclown.
                        Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 08-26-2022, 01:15 PM.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
                          So he'd been thinking about how he could make himself conspicuous for all that time... He came up with the laaaast fairy tale you could imagine.
                          Well, he could imagine. He's the ultimate ass-clown, really.
                          What’s funny is nobody can keep their story straight now. Whatever. Sauce and Sam will continue marching in the gay parade they created.

Comment

When I first saw this a few days ago, I thought it was a parody article by The Onion. Hell, I'm a bit surprised he didn't say he had the dream the day Ed died or something along those lines. May as well go all the way if you're going to lie.

I've let it go around in my head for a few days and I get more pissed the more I think about it. Just when you think he couldn't possibly stoop any lower, the bottom falls out. It was bad enough that he was babbling about Eddie or Van Halen every chance he got to give himself press or whatever (before and especially after EVH died). This is just completely icky. Shameless scumbag.

My wife has never quite understood why I despise the guy..., I showed this to her the other day and I think she kinda gets it now. Disliking his/Van Hagar's music wasn't and isn't really the main issue. It was bullshit like this, although, this is several steps beyond the past stuff.

I'm sure the remaining Van Halens are "thrilled" that EVH will receive a songwriting credit for this farce. Maybe that gesture, if it actually happens, will be turned down (if that is possible?). Is this just some weird, misguided attempt to try to get in the good graces of Alex and/or WVH? I guess EVH gets the blame too if the music/riff for this thing sucks? Even if the fantasy "lick" was from EVH and originally cool, you know these guys ruined it by playing it wrong or with a garbage song. Ridiculous.

It is kind of funny that he was supposedly dreaming about a riff from the disaster 2004 tour. Hardly a highwater mark for Eddie and a time I very much doubt Sam would be kinda sorta dreaming about, at least based on the except I've seen from his book about that era.
                            Last edited by LightningBolt; 08-26-2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Even if Eddie actually did visit Spam in his dreams and bless him with a super secret heavenly guitar riff, odds are that Hagar wouldn't be able to play it.

How do I know this? Because the last time he tried to play one of Ed's solos, he botched it so badly that you could see Eddie visibly laughing at him...

**TRIGGER WARNING: EXTREME CHEESINESS**

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                              X