Thread: Sam Just Won’t Stop

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Oooofff, no idea that happened. I recall Rick was a huge soap star on "General Hospital" I think is my earliest recollection of him and JG came out and he had sort of a music career, but was always with a foot in two buckets of acting and singing. Jesus, Linda Blair isn't even the slighest bit cute there...
    She did always have Chipmunk cheeks, but she also had a great rack back in the day. I'll bet Rick suckled on those teen twitters like a baby to a bottle...oh, how pert and bouncy they must have been, before gravity eventually made them - much like my balls - sag.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After Springfield, Blair went on to 'date' Glenn Hughes, although I think by that point Blair was either just barely legal or 17 just about to turn 18, right around Exorcist 2. By 'date', Hughes said that meant they basically shacked up in Hollywood and did lots of blow. Hughes claims he dumped Blair when it got to the point where they'd be driving down the Sunset Strip and Blair would have a plastic bag with an ounce or so in her lap and was literally shoveling the stuff in her nose as fast as she could. Not long after they split up, Hughes said Blair ended up getting busted in the drug sting involving associates/'friends' of the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, which was in either late 1977 or early 1978, if memory serves.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a thread about Linda Blair.

So, what're we talking about, here? Sammy Hagar?

Sammy Hagar is a Bay Area musician. Did you know Hagar was once an amateur boxer? Did you know Hagar sang on two albums with the band Montrose? Did you know Sammy Hagar was voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the band Van Halen? Did you know if Sammy Hagar dropped dead today that I wouldn't give a shit tomorrow?

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm surprised by Satriani's taking part in that mess. Spammy still pushing the limits of stupidity + bad faith isn't that surprising.

Playing that Van Haggis track unfortunatly entitled "5150" he (Satriani) looks like an idiot, though, like subjugated to the Hag.
    Doesn't he have better to do than this? What's the point for him in being part of that?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I took a Swedish exchange student to see Rick Springfield. She was up on my shoulders most the concert. Chicks loved the guy. If you were a guy at a Rick Springfield concert, you were just trying to get laid.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    I'm surprised by Satriani's taking part in that mess. Spammy still pushing the limits of stupidity + bad faith isn't that surprising.

Playing that Van Haggis track unfortunatly entitled "5150" he (Satriani) looks like an idiot, though, like subjugated to the Hag.
    Doesn't he have better to do than this? What's the point for him in being part of that?
    Joe and Sam are proving they have the combined IQ of frog shit.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Yeah, yeah, I know it's not a thread about Linda Blair.

So, what're we talking about, here? Sammy Hagar?

Sammy Hagar is a Bay Area musician. Did you know Hagar was once an amateur boxer? Did you know Hagar sang on two albums with the band Montrose? Did you know Sammy Hagar was voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the band Van Halen? Did you know if Sammy Hagar dropped dead today that I wouldn't give a shit tomorrow?
    Well what Linda and Sammy have in common is they both are creepy and suck dicks.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    After Springfield, Blair went on to 'date' Glenn Hughes, although I think by that point Blair was either just barely legal or 17 just about to turn 18, right around Exorcist 2. By 'date', Hughes said that meant they basically shacked up in Hollywood and did lots of blow. Hughes claims he dumped Blair when it got to the point where they'd be driving down the Sunset Strip and Blair would have a plastic bag with an ounce or so in her lap and was literally shoveling the stuff in her nose as fast as she could. Not long after they split up, Hughes said Blair ended up getting busted in the drug sting involving associates/'friends' of the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, which was in either late 1977 or early 1978, if memory serves.
    You know Studio 54 was off the rails when they were letting minors like Brook Shields and Linda Blair in. That place was basically a coked up hedonistic orgy.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She did always have Chipmunk cheeks, but she also had a great rack back in the day. I'll bet Rick suckled on those teen twitters like a baby to a bottle...oh, how pert and bouncy they must have been, before gravity eventually made them - much like my balls - sag.
    Maybe her head spun around too.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Joe and Sam are proving they have the combined IQ of frog shit.

Just because Satriani is highly knowledgeable in the area of guitar playing doesn't mean he knows jack shit about anything else. Had that been true, [Satriani] wouldn't have hooked up with Hagar in the first place...or at the very least he would've had enough sense to bail when the band name was proposed: "So, what are we calling our 'supergroup'? Chickenfoot? Greeeeat...c'ya!"

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe her head spun around too.
    I had the biggest crush on her when I was, like, 11 years old or so.

At least (unlike my other then-crushes on Joan Jett and Kristy McNichol) SHE didn't turn out to be a lezbo.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It was all ludes and pudding pops. Then you went on TV and pretended to be respectable.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just because Satriani is highly knowledgeable in the area of guitar playing doesn't mean he knows jack shit about anything else. Had that been true, [Satriani] wouldn't have hooked up with Hagar in the first place...or at the very least he would've had enough sense to bail when the band name was proposed: "So, what are we calling our 'supergroup'? Chickenfoot? Greeeeat...c'ya!"
    Satch was the most boring performer at the G3. Steve Vai did some interesting piece on a multi neck guitar and Steve has an image. Yngwie was amusing with all his Marshall stacks, guitar spinning and kicks. It’s comical because he was overweight at the time. But it’s fun to watch someone tear it up who’s that good. Satch was just boring. It was like watching some nerdy kid wanking off at Guitar Center.

The type of people who like Sammy and Satriani are the same type of people who liked to put their sister’s tampons up their ass.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know Studio 54 was off the rails when they were letting minors like Brook Shields and Linda Blair in. That place was basically a coked up hedonistic orgy.
    Yep. That was a place where celebrities could go and party laissez-faire style. Once in a while Rubell would let a photographer in for a limited amount of time with a limited amount of access and some pics of celebs looking drunk or fucked up on the dance floor would get published, but even those few instances depicted little other than drunken disco dancing vs. what was apparently a full-on debauch taking place in other parts of the club. Rubell was seemingly in a semi-permanent fog of Quaaludes, champagne and cocaine and loved being the center of celebrity attention, hence Brooke Shields getting in.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Brooke Shield’s mom had a place in our neighborhood. I would see Brooke out and about every now and then. She’s really tall. She bumped into one of my friends at a local watering hole and made him spill his drink. She apologized and bought him a new drink. She seemed nice.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ... and she had a nice pair of shields as well.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She was pretty good looking in her younger years. I was lucky. I would see her when she was in her teens and 20’s. Her mom was a bit of a bitch.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    ... and she had a nice pair of shields as well.
    . Well my friend got knocked down by her ass. He was lucky. She backed into him. He loved it!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well Slavey’s was quite the place. A place of legend that is no longer there but the Pioneer Saloon is still there and still serving great steaks in the back.

https://www.pioneersaloon.com/
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-26-2023 at 12:29 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    24 and 14? I'm not even that pervy.

I seem to remember the EEAS interview on Rockline where they were talking about hanging out at the Rainbow and one of the guys made the joke about going out with girls that were too young to drink and letting them drive.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 11-26-2023 at 03:22 PM.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Back on topic - why the heck is his new tour called the Best of All Worlds?
    You have one VH singer, one VH bass player and guitar/keyboard/drummer hired guns.
    I realize it's a BOBW play on words but it doesn't even make sense. Of 7 members you have 2.
    Granted, one is dead but still - TWO, you jackass. How is 2 of 7 the BEST?!...
    Six of seven might make for a "Best tour" but 2?!...
    I suppose a case could be made for playing the "best" songs from all eras (like that's gonna happen)
    but effin' eff me.
    They don't make an eye rolling emoji big enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    24 and 14? I'm not even that pervy.

I seem to remember the EEAS interview on Rockline where they were talking about hanging out at the Rainbow and one of the guys made the joke about going out with girls that were too young to drink and letting them drive.
    I think it’s an ego thing. I think for most guys they are attracted to women more their age. You liked teens when you were a teen. You liked the dirty 30’s when you were in your 30’s. It’s the dumb rich guys who like to go after the young bimbos or use their power to exploit young ass.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
    You have one VH singer, one VH bass player and guitar/keyboard/drummer hired guns.
    I realize it's a BOBW play on words but it doesn't even make sense. Of 7 members you have 2.
    I suppose a case could be made for playing the "best" songs from all eras (like that's gonna happen)
    but effin' eff me.
    You can spell FAIL so many ways with this project.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
    but effin' eff me.
    Look, what the tour is being billed as in terms of a subtitle - be it Best of All Worlds (which I assume is referring to both Hagar's solo career and his time with Van Halen along with the CVH tunes they will play, because naturally in Sam's mind what he did as a solo artist and as a member of Van Halen is on par with what CVH did) or whatever it is billed as - is a side issue.

The key factor is this upcoming tour represents Hagar's only remaining avenue left from which to cash in on his association with Van Halen.

Hagar is doubtless still pissed because after the hub-bub of 1985-1986 died down, slowly but surely less and less people gave a shit about Van Halen while Hagar was in it.

In terms of Van Halen, after the initial period of Roth splitting/Hagar joining and the success of the 5150 album died down, the biggest media splash the band made subsequent to that was when Hagar was shown the door and reports of Roth rejoining surfaced in the early summer of 1996. To add insult to injury, Eddie had apparently already went behind Hagar's back before Hagar had been explicitly told he was out of the band and reached out to Dave, broaching the subject of Dave returning to work on some stuff for the BOV1 album. Myself, I think Eddie had probably been thinking of doing something with Dave as far back as the Balance tour when the relationship between him and Hagar was beginning to sour. I'd be willing to bet Ed wasn't just thinking about doing a song or two for a greatest hits album where Dave was concerned, either. Hagar was reduced to a barely mentioned aspect in the summer of 1996 when news of Roth working with the band leaked a couple months in advance of the BOV1 album release. Nobody was asking what happened with regard to Hagar because people were too busy buzzing over Roth returning. When Roth left in 1985, the industry and fans were in a furor over Roth leaving and wondering if the band would even survive. When Sam left in 1996, the industry and fans were in a furor over Roth returning and nobody was wondering about Sammy Hagar.

After the debacle of 1996 was over, Hagar went on to release Marching to Mars, which didn't even manage to go Gold. The biggest things Hagar has done since leaving Van Halen in 1996? A co-headlining tour with Dave and a Van Hagar reunion tour in 2004 in support of three new Van Hagar tracks recorded in 2004 for the second Van Halen greatest hits album to be put out in under ten years. The three 2004 new Van Hagar tracks flopped and the 2004 tour is universally thought of as being just as bad as (in some ways an even lower point than) the Van Halen III years. A few years later, Sam releases his tell-all book and airs all the dirty linen about that 2004 experience out to dry in public.

Roth ended his CVH time in Van Halen going out on top commercially, his departure created a major stir and he hit the ground running with the biggest solo release of his career.

Hagar ended his 1980's-1990's Sam Halen years with Balance, an album that sold quite a bit less than the other Van Hagar albums which came before, his departure was totally overshadowed by Dave's return and Hagar's solo career was a shadow of what THAT used to be in commercial terms before he joined Van Halen.

Roth's second public go-around with Van Halen in 1996 kinda ended before it really got a chance to get going, though managing to cause quite a stir nonetheless. The third public go-around after a shaky start became a success. It lasted just under a decade, resulting in three major tours and an album that in spite of being warmed over demo leftovers managed to conjure up some of the fire and spirit the band once had with Dave all those years ago.

During that time, Hagar formed a supergroup with a niche shredder guitarist leftover from the 1980's and the least interesting member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Eventually, his supergroup ended up having to go with the guitar player from the Busboys (because when one thinks of the Busboys, naturally one thinks of the guitar work).

All the time, Hagar was hoping for HIS reunion tour with Van Halen...a REAL reunion tour which featured Eddie playing well juxtaposed to the reunion tour he actually had with Van Halen when Ed was befuddled. Throughout Roth's 2006-2015 tenure with Van Halen and even beyond, Hagar never failed to take an opportunity in an interview to let it be known that he'd be up for another Van Halen reunion.

The 2nd Van Hagar reunion Sammy wanted never happened. He never got to have a capstone at the end of his career be a sold-out tour of large venues for huge up-front guarantees fronting Van Halen that wasn't considered a low point in the band's career, which is what 2004 always will be.

Now, with Eddie gone, he never will get that capstone. David Lee Roth, much to Hagar's chagrin, got that. So, now Sammy has to make do the best he can with whatever is left. Ed's dead, and the remaining Van Halens along with Dave wisely want nothing to do with it. So, Sammy has to do his best to summon up his cheap salesman patter (at least Roth's huckster rap had a bit of wit and humor) to connive the gullible into emptying their pockets by attaching the Van Halen legend to his upcoming tour.

About the only thing I can currently be thankful for is that Hagar was unable to get licensing for the previously recorded audio and image rights to Eddie Van Halen, because otherwise we'd be seeing a hologram of Eddie performing onstage instead of Satriani.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think it’s an ego thing. I think for most guys they are attracted to women more their age. You liked teens when you were a teen. You liked the dirty 30’s when you were in your 30’s. It’s the dumb rich guys who like to go after the young bimbos or use their power to exploit young ass.
    Look, Rick did everything for Linda...she did nothing for him. All she wanted was a whole lot of money, anything anyone else says is just jive, honey.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now we know who inspired the song. Well Linda got more cock ran a hen house with a horny rooster locked in it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The biggest myth is your daughter got famous in Hollywood and is still a virgin.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wouldn't be hard to believe more than a few underage actors and actresses who came up in the television/movie/music industries prior to the MeToo movement were subjected to various types of unwanted sexual advances by various producers, industry workers or co-stars.

Like, with Linda Blair, it wasn't exactly a secret by the time her arrest in late 1977/early 1978 that she had spent her teens partying in Hollywood with the likes of Keith Moon, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd and such people. It was just that her coke bust made it all the more explicit.

Or more recently with the likes of Lindsay Lohan, running around drunk and coked up while clubbing in her late teens with the likes of Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. Ended up pissing her film career down the toilet, just like Blair had a quarter-century earlier.

Nowadays, the biggest myth is that your daughter who is doing 5-minute yoga videos and micro-bikini/lingerie try-ons on her TikTok didn't link that page to a premium OnlyFans account where she definitely isn't masturbating to subscribers who pay her $39.99 a month (or pay a thousand to meet her in person and get blown by her).

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Satch was the most boring performer at the G3. Steve Vai did some interesting piece on a multi neck guitar and Steve has an image. Yngwie was amusing with all his Marshall stacks, guitar spinning and kicks. It’s comical because he was overweight at the time. But it’s fun to watch someone tear it up who’s that good. Satch was just boring. It was like watching some nerdy kid wanking off at Guitar Center.

The type of people who like Sammy and Satriani are the same type of people who liked to put their sister’s tampons up their ass.
    I've never been to a whole show but watching lots of clips of these things and knowing a lot of their work. if I could choose any of them to swap guitar playing ability in a Tom Hanks BIG way I can't be the only person that thinks about stuff like this a lot ) it would be Paul Gilbert.

I never listen to Mr Big or Racer X or whatever but in that environment he seems to be streaks ahead of any of the others in the moment and so much more versatile.

As far as Satriani getting involved with this or Chickenfoot in general I guess he needs to pay the bills.

The whole Chickenfoot thing to me sounds so fucking lazy and shit though. The songs sound like each album was written in a morning. It really shows how important that extra zing of being able to write great songs that Roth and Ed Van Halen had is.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wouldn't be hard to believe more than a few underage actors and actresses who came up in the television/movie/music industries prior to the MeToo movement were subjected to various types of unwanted sexual advances by various producers, industry workers or co-stars.

Like, with Linda Blair, it wasn't exactly a secret by the time her arrest in late 1977/early 1978 that she had spent her teens partying in Hollywood with the likes of Keith Moon, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd and such people. It was just that her coke bust made it all the more explicit.
    I still find that 1970s underage groupies thing very weird and creepy. If say (and it has to have happened quite often) a drunk/coked Van Halen member in the early years had consensual sex with an underage groupie from time to time it's not good but it's understandable. What is super creepy is 30+ year old guys like Jimmy Page and Bill Wyman having long relationships with 14 year olds. Apart from anything else what did they talk about - how J'enny gave Matt a love bite after hockey practice and the new math teacher is just gross.' Really?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The biggest myth is your daughter got famous in Hollywood and is still a virgin.
    I get/hope you are trying to make a point about how many creepy rapey producers there were in movies and music back in the day but that is a kind of nasty way to put it.

Saying that for example that Mary Bradham used her whiley ways to fuck her way to an Oscar nomination for To "Kill A Mocking Bird" at just 10 years old is just fucking creepy, misogynistic and surely almost certainly not true.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I've never been to a whole show but watching lots of clips of these things and knowing a lot of their work. if I could choose any of them to swap guitar playing ability in a Tom Hanks BIG way I can't be the only person that thinks about stuff like this a lot ) it would be Paul Gilbert.

I never listen to Mr Big or Racer X or whatever but in that environment he seems to be streaks ahead of any of the others in the moment and so much more versatile.

As far as Satriani getting involved with this or Chickenfoot in general I guess he needs to pay the bills.

The whole Chickenfoot thing to me sounds so fucking lazy and shit though. The songs sound like each album was written in a morning. It really shows how important that extra zing of being able to write great songs that Roth and Ed Van Halen had is.
    Paul Gilbert is quite entertaining and in the entertainment business it’s a good asset to have.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I get/hope you are trying to make a point about how many creepy rapey producers there were in movies and music back in the day but that is a kind of nasty way to put it.

Saying that for example that Mary Bradham used her whiley ways to fuck her way to an Oscar nomination for To "Kill A Mocking Bird" at just 10 years old is just fucking creepy, misogynistic and surely almost certainly not true.

I was joking but Hollywood has always been a cess pool. The casting couch is a thing.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Linda Blair had some nice knockers. One of my favorite movies is her in Savage Streets. By that time (early to mid 80s) she was showing up in all kinds of low budget horror and exploitation flicks.

Anyway....back on topic.

SPAMMY McFAGAR SUCKS!
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sammy Hagar never could get into Studio 54 but if he could he would be covered in glitter sucking dicks in the balcony.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dos anyone in a Sammy Hagar audience weigh less than 300 pounds? If you are looking to Sammy Hagar for an escape you are some lame ass motherfuckers. I’m amazed Sam doesn’t bring his butt buddy Guy on stage to throw deep fried food into the audience.

If Sam was a movie producer, the animals being auditioned for the movies wouldn’t be safe.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dos anyone in a Sammy Hagar audience weigh less than 300 pounds? If you are looking to Sammy Hagar for an escape you are some lame ass motherfuckers. I’m amazed Sam doesn’t bring his butt buddy Guy on stage to throw deep fried food into the audience.

If Sam was a movie producer, the animals being auditioned for the movies wouldn’t be safe.
    Haha

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So I never clicked to watch any of the songs Fagar and his peeps played on Stern.

However youtube threw one at me in my 'shorts' feed so I stumbled on them playing Good Enough from 5150.

Dave gets trashed for his diminished vocals but goddamn Hagar sounded like shit on that. But nooo hes so great blah blah blah.

FUCK SPAMMY THE FLATULENT

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I still find that 1970s underage groupies thing very weird and creepy. If say (and it has to have happened quite often) a drunk/coked Van Halen member in the early years had consensual sex with an underage groupie from time to time it's not good but it's understandable. What is super creepy is 30+ year old guys like Jimmy Page and Bill Wyman having long relationships with 14 year olds. Apart from anything else what did they talk about - how J'enny gave Matt a love bite after hockey practice and the new math teacher is just gross.' Really?
    In the 80's and early 90's, that underage stuff was going on all the time in my town with older males and girls under the age of 18.

There was one kid who had been left back a grade twice in my high school, so when he graduated he was 20. For his Senior Prom, he took a 14-year-old Freshman girl from the school to it as his date: he had been dating her the entire year leading up to it. Nobody said or did anything about it during the school year nor at the Prom.

Plenty of girls in my Junior class who were 15, 16 or 17 would be openly dating guys in college who were 19 years old or older.

In the mid-to-late 80's, there were two instances in my high school of older male teachers (I'm talking mid-30's to early 40's), both of whom taught Industrial Arts, who married female students within a year or two of them graduating. One of the girls first encountered her future husband in his Shop Class when she was a freshman of 14 years old. Neither of the marriages resulted in either of the teachers being removed from their positions afterward. These weren't local urban legends, either: we all knew the girls as classmates, just as we all knew both of the teachers. I will say that in the case of the 14-year-old girl and the Shop teacher there was a lot of whispering going on because the two of them could often be seen walking down the halls together laughing, and said girl never dated anybody the whole time she was in high school. But that's all it was, just whispers. There wasn't an emergency PTA meeting held because of it, even after the marriages. Nobody was investigated. No local news crews showed up on campus.

Just the way it was back then.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    Linda Blair had some nice knockers. One of my favorite movies is her in Savage Streets. By that time (early to mid 80s) she was showing up in all kinds of low budget horror and exploitation flicks.

Anyway....back on topic.

SPAMMY McFAGAR SUCKS!
    Yeah, after Exorcist 2 flopped and she got busted for coke, she had to go the b-movie route which included lots of nudity.

Savage Streets was, agreed, one such flick where she displayed her lovely Blairs... in that flick while soaking in a bathtub.

And, also agreed, Sammy Hagar is a cheeseball.

Thread Information