X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MasonL
    Groupie
    • May 2022

1992 Howard Stern Appearance?

There's been couple of full length DLR-Howard Stern interviews posted in recent weeks. From 97, 98, and I believe 95. But does anybody have the audio for his 92 interview with Howard? This was an appearance where Dave just completely went in on the Brothers and Hagar. He also claimed that the Brothers were stoned all the time and that's the real reason he left VH in '85.
  • luvdave
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2023

The 1992 DLR interview is posted on youtube, but its in a compilation of a bunch of other Stern Van Halen interviews. Its called "the Whole Truth" and can be found at the timestamp 1:02:53. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2gzINQ9DM

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by MasonL
      There's been couple of full length DLR-Howard Stern interviews posted in recent weeks. From 97, 98, and I believe 95. But does anybody have the audio for his 92 interview with Howard? This was an appearance where Dave just completely went in on the Brothers and Hagar. He also claimed that the Brothers were stoned all the time and that's the real reason he left VH in '85.
      I believe that's the one where Dave says Sam is a bridge drone troll.

Thats where it came from.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Someone asks a question and it gets answered just 2 short years later.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Our investigation services work so fucking hard to keep us informed.

It makes me think of those stars we can spot in the night sky. Some of them are maybe dead by the time we can see them.
          Sometimes the guy who asked a question somewhere in this forum is already dead by the time there is an answer.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...