Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

We always went to 1000 Islands for a Great Lake escape. In Central New York that was the go to place.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I have relatives in Ohio so when we visit we always go to Cedar Point to ride the coasters. Of course it’s on Lake Erie. Of course why everything is cleaning up is we outsourced our industry and pollution to China.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Not true you Ohio toxic monkey. The results of my CT scan come in on the 15th. If it is what I believe it is I should be dead by the end of the year. The prognosis does not look good. Which pisses me off. I'll be dead before Jimmy Page which means no shitting on his grave. So just shut the fuck up, okay?
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Ha! Kristy is more expendable than James May.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Keep on lying to yourself.
            It's really not surprising how stupid you are with Colorado's academic rankings sucking so hard:

We rank the best and worst for education in the US. States are ranked on academic performance, safety, community, academic investment, and class size.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Lake Erie is America's swamp ass

Say kids, let's all go to Lake Erie! We'll get various forms of cancer, intestinal bacteria, and watch our skin burn if we swim in the toxic shithole. Tourist destination my F A T asshole. Lake Erie is where the desperate and terminally poor go to think they are out in nature doing nature things. What's that you say, Kristy? No such green sludge exist in Colorado and that you been to Nederland where people give a shit about the quality of their water and don't dump their used rusted trailers in?

It won't last much longer with all you New York and Ohio fuck monkeys moving here. You're exceedingly F A T, have the education of mayfly and lack all 32 teeth in your jaw bones.
              Never seen anything like that on this bank of Lake Erie. But of course any fucking idiot (i.e. you) can Google jerkoff negative pic's to shade an area in a bad light. This look familiar? Yup! Denver! Shanty shithole!

And I am guessing you don't live in the majestic Colorado Rockies anymore than I live in the Catskills!

Comment

• Mushroom
                Commando
                • Jul 2009

Not true you Ohio toxic monkey. The results of my CT scan come in on the 15th. If it is what I believe it is I should be dead by the end of the year. The prognosis does not look good. Which pisses me off. I'll be dead before Jimmy Page And David Grohl which means no shitting on his grave. So just shut the fuck up, okay?

Yep
                Last edited by Mushroom; 09-11-2022, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Not true you Ohio toxic monkey. The results of my CT scan come in on the 15th. If it is what I believe it is I should be dead by the end of the year. The prognosis does not look good. Which pisses me off. I'll be dead before Jimmy Page which means no shitting on his grave. So just shut the fuck up, okay?
                  In all sincerity Kristy I hope this is a troll and that you're okay.

But it does suck you got CTE from playing all that linebacker in the NFL...

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    We always went to 1000 Islands for a Great Lake escape. In Central New York that was the go to place.
                    That's more the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Shoes and I crossed into Canada there when we saw VH in November of 2007.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      That's more the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Shoes and I crossed into Canada there when we saw VH in November of 2007.
                      It's at the lake outlet.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        In all sincerity Kristy I hope this is a troll and that you're okay.

But it does suck you got CTE from playing all that linebacker in the NFL...
                        Probably got it from having her head knocked against the headboard because her lesbian lover got too aggressive with the strap-on.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

It's going to confirm your gender, causing a heart attack?

Comment

• Mushroom
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2009

What's the prognosis Ckristyy!? I'll take the bait in case we don't have much time left

Comment

Working...