X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Will Elton John change the words to Candle In The Wind again?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Yeah, but if you make that argument, you also have to acknowledge that the entire decline of the Limey Empire happened under Liz's reign. So in that respect, she was sort of the Gorbachev of the UK.
      She backed Thatcher, supported austerity and the gutting of social programs. Remember Trident? Of course you don't. She was the third wheel in the Regan/Thatcher ménage à trois so fuck her and her "royalty' of inbred Bluebloods.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        Don't know... but he's probably happy now that nobody can legitimately dispute his claim to be "The Queen of England"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I so hope Bernie takes him to court if he does.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Keith Richards has not. I am not surprised.
            He never knew the chick.

Brilliant.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah, but if you make that argument, you also have to acknowledge that the entire decline of the Limey Empire happened under Liz's reign. So in that respect, she was sort of the Gorbachev of the UK.
              There is maybe an argument that the Limey Empire was sacrificed to survive WW2, and that back in those days the US also had an empire in places like the Philippines that didn't work out so well either for them in some ways.

Also thank fuck it declined it was very often terrible for everyone apart from a few fat cats at the top and very little 'trickled down'.

As fucking kings and queens go she was very good but that is no reason to have a king or queen. It is often very misunderstood I think especially outwith the UK about how little power the British monarch actually has. There is an argument that I don't think I agree with but it is a point, that having your elected leader going once a week and spending an hour explaining what they are doing to a person who is meant to embody the country may in some way reduce the maniacal power of a single person especially if that person they 'report' to has been there for decades.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                I so hope Bernie takes him to court if he does.
                He's the one who wrote both sets of lyrics, so that's not likely.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Why is there a Republic of California flag hanging above the stage?

Oh, that's right too many limeys are living there - illegally. Like they own the fucking place.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She backed Thatcher, supported austerity and the gutting of social programs. Remember Trident? Of course you don't. She was the third wheel in the Regan/Thatcher ménage à trois so fuck her and her "royalty' of inbred Bluebloods.
                    Actually I don't think she even liked Thatcher. As for the other stuff that was nothing to do with her.

I'm a republican but you are just making shit up at this point and even if say she was in favor of Trident no one would know if she was or not because she never said anything publicly and also she had no power over it one way or the other.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why is there a Republic of California flag hanging above the stage?

Oh, that's right too many limeys are living there - illegally. Like they own the fucking place.
                      I never did read of any explanation for the Cali flag. Though Rotten & Jones have both lived in LA for years, so that might have something to do with it??
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I'm a republican but you are just making shit up at this point and even if say she was in favor of Trident no one would know if she was or not because she never said anything publicly and also she had no power over it one way or the other.
                        How could she not be in favor of Trident? She was a warmonger like Maggie and like your new one now. Inbred Bluebloods love war.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I never did read of any explanation for the Cali flag. Though Rotten & Jones have both lived in LA for years, so that might have something to do with it??
                          You can't go anywhere in L.A. without running into a (illegal) limey.

They really do ruin everything.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All this stuff is very grey.

My first trip overseas after Covid this year was to Ghana in West Africa a country that if you look at the history books is not atypical of the British empire. Basically it turned up ran the place for about 70 years, took a bunch of natural resources, built a bunch of infrastructure of roads and railways to help that and some nice schools teaching 'be nice to Britain and speak English'. Then in the 1950s like most of those kind of places the Ghanians said fuck off and that was that.

Except when I checked into my hotel I was struck by the fact that there was a massive picture of the queen behind the desk despite there being no other people in the hotel from the UK the whole time I was there and although very few people spoke English to each other all the road signs were in English and it is still the official language of the country.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You can't go anywhere in L.A. without running into a (illegal) limey.

They really do ruin everything.

Your vagina isn't everything.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jesus fucking Christ. I have no words.

https://twitter.com/goulcher/status/1567940969609457664
                                Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Every big company that trades in the UK will be posting that, what is your point with Domino's in particular?
                                The first time Dominos Pizza ever had any taste?
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-08-2022, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...