Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Queen Has Croaked - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen Has Croaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That pic of her driving..where the hell is she going?..Did she just occasionally drive around the palace?

Comment

Maybe she wanted to get out of the castle and go to the pub for a beer once in a while. She could get drunk and threaten to chop off somebody's head....
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
        That pic of her driving..where the hell is she going?..Did she just occasionally drive around the palace?
        She was known to drive her Jaguar around Windsor.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

She probably didn't drive around London but she did get in a Jaguar and drive around Windsor and she drove Land Rovers on her private property.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
            Yes, indeed. Agreed 100%. Can't pretend otherwise, 'cuz it's fact.

Always kinda liked her, myself. Didn't much care for the other Royals, although Fergie seems like she'd be a bit of fun when the full moon is out.
            She will be the last respected British monarch. People aren't going to like King Charles. But Britain has had idiot monarchs before.

Comment

I used to handle corporate leases and some were in Canada. I renewed several leases where Elizebeth Windsor was the lessor on the contract. The British monarch is a HUGE land owner and yes she gets rent for some of it. It's called crown property.

Comment

Maybe she was looking for Markle's limo.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

I wonder if Charle’s connections to Jimmy Savile will come to haunt him? After the respects to his mom are paid he goes under the microscope.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    I wonder if Charle’s connections to Jimmy Savile will come to haunt him? After the respects to his mom are paid he goes under the microscope.
                    What about his connections to his brother? A little harder to run away from that one. If the "King of England" had any real power anymore, Charles would probably go old school and either throw Andrew in the dungeon or execute him.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Charlie just inherited over $38 billion.

Good for him

Comment

She was trained to drive and repair army trucks during the second world war. She would drive around her estates quite a lot. There is way less security in these places I think than you have for a US president, more like ex president level.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Charlie just inherited over $38 billion.

Good for him
                          More like he's the steward of it. Most the assets remain in the family. Also I don't know how you calculate the worth of the British Royal Family. One thing for sure, they own a bunch of land worldwide that they collect the rents on. Why the bankers became more powerful than the royals is the royals owned the land but they didn't have enough liquid cash to finance their activities. Bankers loved wars because they could finance both sides and make money. To this day investment banks usually have the best intel on what's going on in the world. The problem with the world today is the banking class have become the most powerful entity in the world. Governments can keep the bankers in check if the bankers don't own enough politicians but in the west right now the bankers clearly own the politicians. There are no checks on them currently.

Comment

Its complicated. I remember there was a year when she went down massively on the rich list when a deal was cut.

I don't know the actual figure but it's not $38 billion closer to a a few hundred million because there was a huge grey area about which bits were owned by the country and which by the royal family personally so a deal was cut whereby they kept some bits but mainly got a grant each year instead. Because the world has become so fucked up in recent years with so many billionaires working out how to play the system they aren't even unusually rich by super rich standards now.

She wasn't on the top 200 rich list for example...

Forbes presents the 2024 World's Billionaires List. View the richest people in the world including the youngest billionaires, female billionaires and newest billionaires.

Comment

My mom was into horse racing and my parents went to Mongolia to see this big horse race they do there. Princess Ann was there to see the race. My mom said the plane the princess flew in on was really awful. She was thinking a member of the royal family would be flying on a nicer plane and not some old beater. So yeah maybe the Windsors don’t have the cash flow people think they have or maybe the kids weren’t getting much.

Comment

Fuck horses! Ride a Hog.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X