• Dance The Night Away - David Lee Roth - Studio Live

Recorded in May 2022
    Henson Studios
    Los Angeles, CA

Al Estrada: Guitar
    Ryan Wheeler: Bass
    Francis Valentino: Drums

Recorded by Tom Syrowski

Sounds 100 times better than how he sung it during 2012/2015. It was a real shame on those tours because DTNA is such a beautiful song, but he was screeching like it was something else. He needed to show some restraint. But I don’t think the word “restraint” is anywhere in Dave’s personality, for better or worse.

Comment

Eh, it's Dave Bluegrass. Without the blue and/or grass.

Comment

I'm still wondering about the necessity of those re-recordings that can be but less good than the originals. And they fuckin' are...
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Dave definitely sounds better here than he does on the "official" live Van Halen record or any of the "reunion" tours.

As it is with all of these re-recordings though, the drums ruin the whole thing. I don't think that guy has ever heard DTNA before, by the sound of it.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

The suckage continues...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

He'll be doing Skynyrd covers next.

Comment

I’m not sure what those backing vocals are. Definitely auto-tuned whatever but it doesn’t sound like the obvious VH recordings that he had for his last live shows. And yeah, the drums are terrible.

Comment

Didn't mind the first two. This one is meh.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...
                  X