Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So that's where Amber Heard got the idea?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Maybe we are just getting old but some of the rock star stuff just seems like being a prick when you look at it.

For example Ozzy and Sharon are in an expensive hotel, Ozzy is completely smashed falling down and a young waitress says she can't serve him because she has been told not to serve people if they are super drunk. Sharon screams at the hotel manager demanding the waitress is sacked and when the manager refuses to do it she takes a shit in the lobby of the hotel and they leave.

This is Rudy Sarzo era so ok a while back but she's about 30 years old and Ozzy mid 30s - the mental image of that is not cool.
      There is no mental image of Sharon that is cool, Full stank hoe...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Maybe we are just getting old but some of the rock star stuff just seems like being a prick when you look at it.

For example Ozzy and Sharon are in an expensive hotel, Ozzy is completely smashed falling down and a young waitress says she can't serve him because she has been told not to serve people if they are super drunk. Sharon screams at the hotel manager demanding the waitress is sacked and when the manager refuses to do it she takes a shit in the lobby of the hotel and they leave.

This is Rudy Sarzo era so ok a while back but she's about 30 years old and Ozzy mid 30s - the mental image of that is not cool.
        I’m into ham radio and Adam Curry who used to do The Headbanger’s Ball on MTV is a ham. I kind of hooked up with him through the hobby and we have similar interests in things so we occasionally shoot the shit. He was telling me about flying to Moscow with all these bands on the same plane. On the way back Ozzy had pissed his pants and he’s standing up with urine soaked pants yelling Sharon! Sharon! He’s like holy fuck. I’m ready to land and get away from these freaks.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
          Bonham seemed like a psycho asshole when drunk.

Both Page and Plant liked girls in their mid-teens.
          Yeah. For me I always liked girls around my age. I had friends who got off fucking old cougars. I find old men with young girls creepy. I’ve been happily married 33 years so I appreciate long term relationships and building something together. I find buying a trophy wife stupid. Anyone with scratch can buy a young hole. That’s easy. Much harder to build a real life with someone.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh when you are young you think it’s cool rock stars can break rules and get away with it. When you get older you realize a lot of that is either staged or if it’s real they really aren’t getting away with anything. The cost of the damage comes out of their pay and they are just fucking up their lives. Also when the world was more conservative and prudish it was fun to shock the establishment. Now the world is so nuts I think people crave normal now.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              There is no mental image of Sharon that is cool, Full stank hoe...
              I appreciated Ozzy as a singer and that’s about it. It’s a family of misfits. The Osborne’s are the opposite of cool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Bonham seemed like a psycho asshole when drunk.

Both Page and Plant liked girls in their mid-teens.
                Bill Graham said he promoted Led Zeppelin in the SF Bay Area. They wanted a big advance in cash and he knew this was for drugs but hey it’s rock and roll so he goes to to bank gets the cash and goes to the venue to deliver it. Backstage there is this kid breaking stuff and one of Bill’s assistants yells at him and makes him stop. Anyways the kid goes crying to daddy. Daddy is Bonzo. Some of the Zeppelin crew work over Bill’s assistant. Anyways Bill ain’t having any of it and it got nasty. Bill said the Led Zeppelin organization were a bunch of thugs. He said after experiencing that kind of shit in Nazi Germany he wasn’t going to tolerate it here. He used his influence to ban Led Zeppelin from ever playing the Bay Area again. Of course Bonzo died not too long after that and the Zep was done.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

When that 2005 trial happened, I tried to do the math with Michael Jackson (or, rather, the pedo carbon dating) to suss out exactly when his first molestation incidents were supposed to have occurred and apply that to what music of his I could listen to: like, say, anything before that incident when he took Webster to the Grammy Awards was okay to listen to.

Then I just said to hell with it.

The weird part these days is seeing the amount of these online Michael Jackson advocates who are still hell bent on 'proving' that Jackson didn't do anything wrong and he was publicly crucified "just like Jesus"...oy vey.
                  When you have kids in your bed and you are serving them wine you are doing more than reliving your lost childhood. Mike was quite the asshole in many ways. His dad was a thug. Another screwed up family.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    Bill Graham said he promoted Led Zeppelin in the SF Bay Area. They wanted a big advance in cash and he knew this was for drugs but hey it’s rock and roll so he goes to to bank gets the cash and goes to the venue to deliver it. Backstage there is this kid breaking stuff and one of Bill’s assistants yells at him and makes him stop. Anyways the kid goes crying to daddy. Daddy is Bonzo. Some of the Zeppelin crew work over Bill’s assistant. Anyways Bill ain’t having any of it and it got nasty. Bill said the Led Zeppelin organization were a bunch of thugs. He said after experiencing that kind of shit in Nazi Germany he wasn’t going to tolerate it here. He used his influence to ban Led Zeppelin from ever playing the Bay Area again. Of course Bonzo died not too long after that and the Zep was done.
                    Actually it wasn't Bonzo's kid, it was Peter Grant's kid. But yeah it got ugly.

Oddly enough... Peter Grant got his start in music management working for Don Arden, father of Sharon Osbourne. So it seems like Arden inspired cunty management style all around.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Arden and Grant basically were mobsters. Real pieces of work. Anyways Bill was a Jew in Nazi Germany and he said the Led Zeppelin guys acted like Nazis and it wasn’t welcome on his turf.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Promoters can be real pieces of work. Bill Graham was a tough guy who didn’t take shit but he wasn’t a thug. He cared about people. He just didn’t sell flesh for money. I’ve heard entertainers say good things about him.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Anyways early Zep was good. They were good live in the beginning but then they got really full of themselves and self destructed.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cymbals & sticks are OK, but somebody give the man a drum, for fucks sake.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...