ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,989 Posts

I'd say his 15 minutes are over.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Rikk (11-14-2022)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Like I've said before. He held his album from release until his Dad died. Fucking CALCULATED as fuck, to get the sympathy purchase. What a douchebag. He's every bit as big a scumbag as Clichegar.

That hot little bitch will lay under his fat ass long enough to get pregnant, so she can get a pay day from him. Then she will be gone like the wind.

I am so fucking sick of this entitled fat fuck.

I tried to like his shitty album. I tried to give him credit for his talent. I tried to like him. But he seems to despise the ONLY fucking people that were willing to even give him a chance. So I'm done. He can fuck off and eat himself into oblivion. His Mom is a cunt too.
    I'm proud to say that back in the day, I called Valerie Bertinelli a fucking bitch. The band had just announced that Dave would not be part of the band moving forward and they were getting Cherone. I wrote a long essay (as is my style) on the Van Halen site or mailing list or something on how this move will fail big time and the band are pissing off ALL of their fans in one year (both the Cheesehead fans and the Roth fans). First, tour manager Scotty Ross came on and yelled at me, calling my post, "Pure zeal!" I proudly told him to go fuck himself. "Fuck you, asshole!" I believe I said. Then Valerie came on and said something about "true fans" liking her husband's music no matter who sings, or something like that. I called her a "fucking bitch" and told her to fuck off.

I'm still very proud of that.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-15-2022)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    I held back my comments regarding Wolf and his album before.

But I'm done.

That song Distance was fucking gay.

Fuck off with that shit.

Dude released a sappy tune as a tribute to his Dad, knowing he would get tons of listens and potential sales for his album.
    I hated that fucking song. It was cool to see those old home movies...but then I realized that the fat fucking walrus rich kid was trying to get people to put LIKES on his song by posting them as music under a video of he and his dad.

Fucking bullshit.

That fat cunt may owe us nothing...but we owe him nothing in return.

I've listened to Van Halen a thousand times since Ed died. I still love that music. I always will.

I have put on five MAMMOTH WVH songs in total...I have listened to them once each. They did NOTHING for me.

Just a fat fucking cunt attacking Van Halen fans and then expecting that because he is Eddie Van Halen's son, he is somehow independently important and we should all give a shit...

I'll be honest: I could give a fuck about the fucking Foo Fighters. I was a Nirvana fan in high school and still am a fan...but I could give a shit about fucking Foo Fighters. Dave Grohl annoys the piss out of me. He acts like he IS rock and roll...but I can't count on two hands how many memorable songs he has given me.

I didn't watch a single second of that fat Hollywood Hills cunt 31-year-old play VH songs at one of fucking TWO Foo Fighters tribute shows (Christ, Freddy Mercury got ONE tribute show...and he's a helluva lot more important than Taylor Fucking Hawkins...one show had David Bowie, the other didn't...guess which one I'm going to go back and watch?). I could give a shit if Wolfie's fat fingers aren't too stubby yet to find the chords/riffs to PANAMA on a guitar. It's not Van Halen. It means shit to me.

Every time I see Wolfgang Van Halen, I think of the fat guy Terry Jones plays in Monty Python's MEANING OF LIFE...y'know, the guy who eats so much that he finally fucking explodes. I can't help it! Every time I see Wolfie, he's even bigger! I don't know how he does it!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silexxx View Post

New WVH. Sounds like the first record.. that sounded like Foo Fighters.
    This truly SUXX. I'm not just saying it sucks because that's the tone of this thread. This is such shit. I'm not going to like it because it's Eddie Van Halen's kid. There's so much crap like this on the radio.

I like virtually ANY Van Hagar track over this. It's pure tuneless crap...no hook, boring musicianship...it's pure crap.

7. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-15-2022)

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    This truly SUXX. I'm not just saying it sucks because that's the tone of this thread. This is such shit. I'm not going to like it because it's Eddie Van Halen's kid. There's so much crap like this on the radio.

I like virtually ANY Van Hagar track over this. It's pure tuneless crap...no hook, boring musicianship...it's pure crap.
    Holy crap was that bad.

9. Thanked Vinnie Velvet for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-15-2022)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Holy crap was that bad.
    Wasn't it? If you heard that independently, would you ever consider that it had anything to do with Van Halen? Would you ever listen to it again for any reason? Even the lyrics are terrible!!

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    Wasn't it? If you heard that independently, would you ever consider that it had anything to do with Van Halen? Would you ever listen to it again for any reason? Even the lyrics are terrible!!
    Yes very bad. The kid is talented yeah but he puts out shitty music and songs. If he wants to make a go at it he needs a real band so they can write better songs.

But he's such an egotistical, entitled brat that he won't do that. He has to say "I did it all by myself".

Yeah you sure did and its total ass.

12. Thanked Vinnie Velvet for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-15-2022)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yes very bad. The kid is talented yeah but he puts out shitty music and songs. If he wants to make a go at it he needs a real band so they can write better songs.

But he's such an egotistical, entitled brat that he won't do that. He has to say "I did it all by myself".

Yeah you sure did and its total ass.
    I even wonder if there's any real talent there. I've been making music for years. I've known tons of cats that can play...but produce a good song? Most of them have no idea how to do that.

And this fat twat has no idea how to make a good song...

I can't imagine sitting down to record this, listening to it back and then saying, "Yep, that's done. Let's let the world hear it."

Thread Information