Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
Sam lost me when he said he was visited by a group of aliens called The Nine and they downloaded stuff into his mind. I’ve been all over the world including Antarctica. I even camped out in a lava tube for a week. I’ve seen the curve of the earth from the summit of a tall mountain, I’ve been in jungles, I’ve been under the ocean. I’ve been in forrests so thick Sasquatch should be there but he never showed up. Aliens? Never saw any. Reptile people? Nope. But Sam see’s all sorts of things. The freakiest things I’ve ever seen were usually at parties during my mis-spent youth. Ski-resort towns over New Years can get pretty freaky.
NITRO, I truly believe you've seen all of these things. And I also truly believe you've never seen aliens who ended up downloading a number into your brain.

But HAGAR, he seems to see and know a lot of things with little effort. Aliens? Methinks he got hit in the face one too many times during his boxing days, during which he was the best boxer in the world and had 100 million knockouts...