The Fucking Mariners are in the MLB playoffs??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Fucking Mariners are in the MLB playoffs??

How long has it been since October baseball has been relevant in Cascadia?? Yeah, about THIS long......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I actually was at the first Marriner’s game. They played the Anaheim Angels.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Went to one of the early games as a kid with my Cub Scout troop. Can't even remember who they played or who won the game probably because I was in the nosebleed seats and couldn't actually see much of anything... just remember some ridiculous paper airplane contest in the Kingdome.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Did you get free swag? Anaheim Stadium had hat night, jersey night, mini bat night. My room was full of Anaheim Angels shit.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Damned if I can remember.... this was over 45 years ago. Seems like I had a mini batting helmet at some point, but it's long gone now. Might have got it at that game.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...