Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
    NOT FOR THEE
    The woman has receipts—and a “get well” card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.

Roger Sollenberger
    EXCLUSIVE
    Photo Illustration by Elizabeth Brockway/The Daily Beast/Getty
    Political Reporter
    Updated Oct. 04, 2022 1:31AM ET / Published Oct. 03, 2022 7:00PM ET

Herschel Walker, the football legend now running for Senate in Georgia, says he wants to completely ban abortion, likening it to murder and claiming there should be “no exception” for rape, incest, or the life of the mother.

But the Republican candidate has supported at least one exception—for himself.

A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns told The Daily Beast that after she and Walker conceived a child while they were dating in 2009 he urged her to get an abortion. The woman said she had the procedure and that Walker reimbursed her for it.

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

The woman said there was a $125 difference because she “ball-parked” the cost of an abortion after Googling the procedure and added on expenses such as travel and recovery costs.

Additionally, The Daily Beast independently corroborated details of the woman’s claims with a close friend she told at the time and who, according to the woman and the friend, took care of her in the days after the procedure.

The woman said Walker, who was not married at the time, told her it would be more convenient to terminate the pregnancy, saying it was “not the right time” for him to have a child. It was a feeling she shared, but what she didn’t know was that Walker had an out-of-wedlock child with another woman earlier that same year.

Asked if Walker ever expressed regret for the decision, the woman said Walker never had. Asked why she came forward, the woman pointed to Walker’s hardline anti-abortion position.

“I just can’t with the hypocrisy anymore,” she said. “We all deserve better.”

After The Daily Beast reached out to the Walker campaign for comment, Robert Ingram, a lawyer representing both the campaign and Walker in his personal capacity, responded.

“This is a false story,” Ingram said in a phone call, adding that he based that conclusion on anonymous sources.

“All you want to do is run with stories to target Black conservatives,” he said. “You focus on Black conservatives.”

Ingram asked The Daily Beast to disclose the identity of the woman, but we declined.

After the story published, Walker released a statement in which he called the story a "flat-out lie" and said he denied it in the "strongest possible terms."

"I'm not taking this anymore. I planning [sic] to sue the Daily Beast for this defamatory lie. It will be filed tomorrow morning," he said.

Meanwhile, Herschel's adult son, Christian Walker, lashed out on Twitter—in defense of The Daily Beast and against his father.

“Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one,” Walker tweeted.

“He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it.

“I’m done.”

According to the $575 receipt, the abortion took place on Sept. 12, 2009. And according to the Bank of America deposit receipt, Walker wrote the woman a check for $700 on Sept. 17, 2009. The check was deposited two days later.

The woman, who also provided proof of her romantic relationship with Walker, told The Daily Beast that he mailed her the check inside the “get well” card.

The front of that card features a drawing of a steaming cup of tea and reads, “Rest, Relax…” The message continues on the inside of the card: “…Recover.”

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast, Photos Obtained by The Daily Beast
    The card is signed, “Pray you are feeling better,” with an “H” in Walker’s distinctive autograph flourish.

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast, Photos: Ebay/HistoryForSale.com
    The woman, a registered Democrat who still communicates with Walker, said he did not tell her about his plan to run for the Senate before his announcement in August 2021. Since then, however, one of Walker’s top surrogates has asked her repeatedly if she would be willing to vouch for his character, reaching out as recently as this August.

In a 40-minute phone call this June about one of his out-of-wedlock children, The Daily Beast pressed Walker repeatedly on whether he had ever knowingly had an abortion with any of his past partners. After dodging the question multiple times, he ultimately said he had not.

Herschel Walker Has Yet ANOTHER Secret Son—and a Daughter
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
    Roger Sollenberger

Weeks later, a Democratic activist pretending to be a Walker supporter posed the same question at a campaign event, asking the NFL star whether he had ever “funded” or “caused somebody to have an abortion.”

“No,” Walker replied twice, which the activist recorded on video.

Walker is running in one of the most important races in the country, and the outcome could determine which party controls the Senate. It’s also one of the closest races in the country, with recent polls showing Walker just behind his Democratic opponent, incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock.

But Walker—who according to his ex-wife held a gun to her head and was “gonna blow my brains out”—has been continually rocked by reports that he has lied about his past and covered up several love children. Still, the claim that he not only urged a romantic partner to have an abortion but paid for it could be the most explosive revelation yet.

Following the Supreme Court’s repeal of Roe v. Wade in July, abortion rights have become a pivotal campaign issue across the country. The ruling fueled spikes in voter registration and turnout in contests nationwide, especially among women. A recent CBS/YouGov survey found that likely Georgia voters who said the abortion issue is “very important” were more than twice as likely to support Warnock, 67 percent to Walker’s 32 percent.

Herschel Walker Has a Secret Second Son
    FAMILY MAN
    Roger Sollenberger

In such an environment, many Republicans vying for mainstream support in tight races have tried to play to the center, hoping not to alienate women voters.

Not Walker.

Abortion has been front and center in Georgia for months—thanks in large part to Walker’s own comments. The University of Georgia football icon has drawn media attention with his outspoken, absolutist position in support of a total ban, both statewide and federally. He has repeatedly likened the procedure to murder, and does not support any exceptions, including for rape, incest, or the life of the mother—instances Walker has dismissed as “excuses.”

“There’s no exception in my mind,” Walker told reporters in May. “Like I say, I believe in life. I believe in life.”

Herschel Walker Lied About Secret Kids to His Own Campaign
    PANTS ON FIRE
    Roger Sollenberger

Walker has also said that his anti-abortion position is not a recent shift, claiming last month that he has “always” been “for life.”

Two weeks ago, Walker broke with other Senate candidates when he volunteered his support for a 15-week federal ban put forth by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC). Other candidates ducked comment on the Graham proposal, but Walker told Politico that, if elected, he “WOULD” back such a bill.

“Raphael Warnock wants to protect the killing of babies right up to the moment of birth. We need to do better,” Walker told Politico in a statement. “I am a proud pro-life Christian, and I will always stand up for our unborn children. I believe the issue should be decided at the state level, but I WOULD support this policy.”

At a July campaign event for Georgia farmers, Walker was asked if he thought voters would have the state’s recently passed ban in mind when they cast ballots in November.

“People aren’t concerned about that,” Walker said, according to The Gainesville Times. “People are concerned about the gas, they’re concerned about food. They’re not even talking about that. That’s not what I’m hearing about.”

Four days earlier, Walker said at another campaign stop that “there’s not a national ban on abortion right now and I think that’s a problem. I’m pro-life and I’m not going to make an excuse for it.”

Hannity Stuns Herschel Walker by Pressing Him on Abortion
    RED-HANDED
    Matt Wilstein

While that stance may lose some voters, it has endeared him to anti-abortion advocates, who have held him up as a champion for the cause.

“Herschel Walker will be a most effective champion for unborn babies and their mothers in Washington and he has demonstrated the passion and perseverance it takes to win the critically important Georgia Senate race,” said Carol Tobias, the president of National Right to Life, whose group endorsed Walker over his Republican primary opponents in April.

Walker is twice-married, with four known children, all from different mothers. The Daily Beast revealed in July that Walker had lied to his own campaign staff when he denied the existence of two of those children, whom Walker had also kept from the public for years despite speaking out against fatherless homes in the Black community.

One of those children was born the same year Walker paid for the abortion.

The next year, 2010, Walker told radio host Howard Stern he had only slept with two women in his life.

Walker claims he is a devout Christian, and he often invokes his faith to justify his anti-abortion position, including on the campaign trail.

“To say that it is OK for a woman to kill her baby when [God] said ‘Thou shall not kill.’ And I said, you know, I can’t, I can’t square it,” Walker said at a conservative Christian values roundtable this August. “I can’t get around that.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    Doesn't shock me. One of my dad's best friends was a pediatrician that performed abortions. My best friend's mom was his nurse. He didn't run a chop shop, the women who requested an abortion were told all the options and given some time to think things over but at the end of the day it was THEIR decision. Anyways he needed some of his medical files organized and he needed someone he trusted. I was asked if I wanted the job to do it. I agreed but before I was hired I sat with him and my dad and he explained to me, I might see some socking stuff and possibly stuff on people I might know. He said you are going to have to keep what you see a secret and if you don't keep it a secret I will have to kill you. Of course he was joking but he said if any of that confidential information got out he could lose his medical license and be sued to oblivion.

Anyways I did the job and saw people I knew and some people were the last people on earth I thought would have an abortion. People from very conservative families. So yeah there's hypocrisy and that's life. As far as the Hershel story goes it might be true or it might not be. Politics is a very dirty game and it's as dirty as it gets right now. A lot of these people who claim something turn out to be liars. Sadly abortion has been politicized to where the whole thing is a mess. You have people who trivialize it and even celebrate it and people who don't want a needed medical procedure that's controversial done at all.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-04-2022 at 01:37 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    There's two major parties in American politics right now. The Idiot Party and The Stupid Party. That's the current choices.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Anyways it’s October. The month before the election. The month of dirty laundry and surprises. So predictable. Zzzzzzz. The thing is when the boy cries wolf or it’s non-stop dirt (Hunter did this and that. You should see what’s on his laptop. Trump did this and that. You should see what was in his closet). Non-stop. It get’s old and nobody cares. Meanwhile everyone’s dollars buy less and our tax money goes overseas and not here.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    It'd be hard to imagine any of Walker's supporters abandoning him over this if they've stuck with him over the past year.

It's hard to even evaluate the veracity of this latest claim, since the woman - as is her right - is remaining anonymous. Is this a false claim put forward by Walker's campaign in order to easily debunk it and gain sympathy for Walker by casting him as being politically persecuted? Is this a false claim put forward by somebody as an opening salvo to get 15 minutes of fame? Is it true? Considering the other events in Walker's past which he didn't disclose (even to his own campaign) and were leaked out on the campaign trail, it wouldn't surprise me if this proved to be true as well.

Tend to doubt this latest allegation makes much difference to the majority of Georgia voters, who I'd bet have already made up their minds.

About the only thing in this race that still interests me is seeing Walker and Warnock debate, and not even to hear where they stand on the issues but to see if Walker can articulate where he stands and what he would do if elected. If he's even capable of thinking and speaking in a venue and forum that he doesn't control. If he can barely manage to utter semi-coherent blather of a sound byte length, watching him trying to string together a bunch of bumper sticker slogans and fill half of a 60-to-90-minute debate will be good for a chuckle.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Walker's "conservative influencer" son Christian is blasting him as a phony. Basically saying Herchel never gave a shit about his kids and was out fucking tail...

Walker says that abortion ban should have no exceptions including rape, incest, and even in certain cases where pregnancy might threaten the health of the mother...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-04-2022 at 06:44 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He may not lose many but he will lose enough, Warlock is up by over 2% points and that will widen as many who would've voted probably won't...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    My mom was a conservative but she was Pro-Choice. She worked as a nurse in a hospital when abortions were illegal and saw the carnage from the attempted self-abortions and amateur abortions. She said you can’t legislate morals and best the government stays out of it. The decision should be up to the woman. But because abortion is so political you play the calculated game. You say whatever you need to get elected.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It'd be hard to imagine any of Walker's supporters abandoning him over this if they've stuck with him over the past year.

It's hard to even evaluate the veracity of this latest claim, since the woman - as is her right - is remaining anonymous. Is this a false claim put forward by Walker's campaign in order to easily debunk it and gain sympathy for Walker by casting him as being politically persecuted? Is this a false claim put forward by somebody as an opening salvo to get 15 minutes of fame? Is it true? Considering the other events in Walker's past which he didn't disclose (even to his own campaign) and were leaked out on the campaign trail, it wouldn't surprise me if this proved to be true as well.

Tend to doubt this latest allegation makes much difference to the majority of Georgia voters, who I'd bet have already made up their minds.

About the only thing in this race that still interests me is seeing Walker and Warnock debate, and not even to hear where they stand on the issues but to see if Walker can articulate where he stands and what he would do if elected. If he's even capable of thinking and speaking in a venue and forum that he doesn't control. If he can barely manage to utter semi-coherent blather of a sound byte length, watching him trying to string together a bunch of bumper sticker slogans and fill half of a 60-to-90-minute debate will be good for a chuckle.
    I don’t think it’s going to hurt him much if any.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Of course. Those are all qualifications to be a politician.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Looks like folks in Georgia might finally be waking up.....

bloomberg.com
    Warnock Opens 12-Point Lead on Walker in Georgia Senate Race
    By Brett Pulley
    October 5, 2022 at 11:19 AM PDT

US Senator Raphael Warnock of Georgia has opened a double-digit lead in his bid for re-election next month against Republican challenger Herschel Walker, a new poll shows.

Warnock, a first-term Democrat and pastor of Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church, leads Walker by 50% to 38%, according to a poll of 1,076 likely voters taken from Sept. 30 though Oct. 4 by Survey USA for an Atlanta-based television outlet. Previous polls showed the race to be much closer or even statistically tied.

Almost all of the polling was completed before the evening of Oct. 3, when the Daily Beast reported that Walker had paid for a former girlfriend’s abortion 13 years ago. Walker, who supports a national ban on abortion, has called the Daily Beast report untrue.

A former football star and longtime Donald Trump acolyte, Walker has also in recent days been publicly criticized and called a liar on social media by his 23-year-old son, Christian.

Walker’s support is especially weak among women, according to the poll. Although male voters were evenly split on the two candidates, women favored Warnock by a margin of 29 points. The poll, conducted for WXIA TV’s “11 Alive” news, has a margin of error of 3.7 percentage points.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think I read Hershy just fired his campaign manager, or someone in his campaign did. While they're at it there's a Titanic deck chair that needs to be moved to the second deck....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I don’t think it’s going to hurt him much if any.
    Yeah, nothing to see here:
    The SurveyUSA poll put Warnock, Georgia’s first-term Senator and a Baptist pastor, ahead of Walker, a former University of Georgia running back, 50% to 38% among more than 1,000 likely voters, in the new poll, conducted between Sept. 30 and Oct. 4.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbu...h=37a91fdc1239

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you're bored and have an hour to kill, here's the Warnock vs Walker debate....

And yeah.... Herschel is just as pathetic as you think he would be

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Anyone that votes for this fucking guy is completely insane.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The race is still within the margin of error for whatever the polls are worth.

Walker is a dummy. Says dumb things. Bit of a psycho, too.

Plenty of smart conservative Georgia voters will either overlook or come to terms with Walker's intellect and vote for him just to get the Senate seat.

How said voters are able to put to one side some of the things Walker has done...shit, just the spousal abuse alone, holding a gun to his now ex-wife's head and threatening to blow her brains out...I would have thought for most people just that incident by itself would be disqualifying enough.

I guess not. It's like Trump 2016 all over again.

22. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (10-19-2022)

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think, unfortunately, we're going to see mini-versions of that type of behavior in candidates
    for years to come. In fact, we'll probably be hard pressed to revert to any type of civility between
    some of those running for office. I understand if you don't agree with a candidate's policy or
    stand on certain issues but to completely ignore the conduct of some of these people really is
    mind-blowing.

24. Thanked silverfish for this KICKASS post:

Terry (11-26-2022)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,982 Posts

Do I have to live in Georgia to vote for Walker?

26. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Terry (10-19-2022)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sadly you can't vote for Herschel. But at least you have the failed horror movie actress running for governor, who is just as dumb as Herschel is.

Last edited by FORD; 10-19-2022 at 03:20 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    It wouldn't help.

Clearly Biden will steal the election for Warnock via illegal bamboo China ballots.

Just keep that under your hat or you could get zapped by a Jewish space laser.

29. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

FORD (10-19-2022)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The race is still within the margin of error for whatever the polls are worth.

Walker is a dummy. Says dumb things. Bit of a psycho, too.

Plenty of smart conservative Georgia voters will either overlook or come to terms with Walker's intellect and vote for him just to get the Senate seat.

How said voters are able to put to one side some of the things Walker has done...shit, just the spousal abuse alone, holding a gun to his now ex-wife's head and threatening to blow her brains out...I would have thought for most people just that incident by itself would be disqualifying enough.

Sounds like a football player to me. Yeah politics is a sport just like football. You have two teams and all people care about is their team wins. They will support key players no matter how much pussy they grab or abortions they are responsible for. As Charlie Sheen says, it’s about winning. Winning! Get it? Insane? Go to any sporting event and tell me it’s sane.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Polls? You can find a poll that says anything you want. Polls are good for one thing. They are good for strippers to make sexy moves on.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

33. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (10-26-2022)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Polls? You can find a poll that says anything you want. Polls are good for one thing. They are good for strippers to make sexy moves on.
    I'm sure you're good at finding polls...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a football player to me. Yeah politics is a sport just like football. You have two teams and all people care about is their team wins. They will support key players no matter how much pussy they grab or abortions they are responsible for. As Charlie Sheen says, it’s about winning. Winning! Get it? Insane? Go to any sporting event and tell me it’s sane.
    I'd agree to a point, although for me the difference I suppose would be not particularly caring what football players do or their intellectual ability, whereas the minimum expectation - or at least, hope - is that elected officials (even those I didn't vote for) can rise above a minimum threshold of mental competence.

I'd 100% agree that politics to many voters is a zero-sum game, where all that matters is their side prevail regardless of anything else.

I pay attention to politics and do vote along an ideological line, but I don't quite subscribe to the notions that one party (and their voters) is generally smarter or more patriotic than the other.

The longer I live, the firmer my belief that politics is just a distraction for voters. Keep half the voters diametrically opposed to the other over social and cultural issues, meanwhile both parties are just rubber stamps for the corporate oligarchy.

"Yay! We've won a battle in restricting abortion rights!"

"Great! Now get on the welfare line with the pro-choicers!"

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

To be fair there are some decent ex-footballers that became politicians. Jack Kemp, even Steve Largent seemed mostly lucid. But Walker is just a ball of fucking trainwreck healing full speed into a massive clusterfuck. He's threatened police with a shootout and his own (conservative influencer) son says he's a big cunt that could give a fuck about anyone else, but hey we're a country built on bad decisions.....
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-19-2022 at 07:17 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    To be sure re: ex-footballers. Just based on his off-field behavior and what he has said (or attempted to say) during the campaign, Walker to my mind hasn't demonstrated any qualities one would want in an elected official. Other than a general sense Walker will go along with the Trump line in terms of the legislative political agenda should [Walker] win, I can't imagine what Walker voters see in him, but maybe that's all they want. Even though as I mentioned I tend to vote along one party line, the lot in Congress across the board aren't a particularly impressive bunch. In other words, I don't feel the party I usually vote for has a monopoly on wisdom. In point of fact, I really only vote for my party for a single reason, which may itself be a bad decision or choice.

But Walker...eh, fuck it. It's where we're at now. The scary part is we probably haven't even hit bottom yet. Even if Walker loses, it won't feel like we won, if that makes any sense.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    All I know is don't trust whitey.

39. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

twonabomber (10-19-2022)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Well those Georgia senate votes are 2 or 3 times more valuable than yours and worth 10 times a Californian one...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'd agree to a point, although for me the difference I suppose would be not particularly caring what football players do or their intellectual ability, whereas the minimum expectation - or at least, hope - is that elected officials (even those I didn't vote for) can rise above a minimum threshold of mental competence.

I'd 100% agree that politics to many voters is a zero-sum game, where all that matters is their side prevail regardless of anything else.

I pay attention to politics and do vote along an ideological line, but I don't quite subscribe to the notions that one party (and their voters) is generally smarter or more patriotic than the other.

The longer I live, the firmer my belief that politics is just a distraction for voters. Keep half the voters diametrically opposed to the other over social and cultural issues, meanwhile both parties are just rubber stamps for the corporate oligarchy.

"Yay! We've won a battle in restricting abortion rights!"

"Great! Now get on the welfare line with the pro-choicers!"
    Ha! We have a senile old creepy pervert as president and we are skirting nuclear war with Russia. The least of our worries is some football player becoming a US Senator. He will fit in with all the other idiots in Washington. Anyways you know why members of Congress serve in office till they drop? They can’t leave office. They have to stay to make sure nobody else comes in and finds what shady shit they have been up to. Accountants who cook the books never take vacations.

So if people get rich in office, they stay until they drop and nobody audits shit, you have a corrupt government ripping you off.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ha! We have a senile old creepy pervert as president and we are skirting nuclear war with Russia.
    Which one? And fuck Russia! The Putin cunt is the one bringing up nuclear war, not us. We can't all be pussies and just give into and appease a butcher cunt, Neville. I have a serious question as to how well their strategic nukes work, because a lot of their guided kit seems to be shit. If he doesn't want his POS army Himared than don't fucking invade other sovereign states...

The least of our worries is some football player becoming a US Senator. He will fit in with all the other idiots in Washington. Anyways you know why members of Congress serve in office till they drop? They can’t leave office. They have to stay to make sure nobody else comes in and finds what shady shit they have been up to. Accountants who cook the books never take vacations. So if people get rich in office, they stay until they drop and nobody audits shit, you have a corrupt government ripping you off.
    Blah bla Boring...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-20-2022 at 04:26 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Herschel once again takes the "field" without a "helmet".

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Will any of this even penetrate the bubble his voters are in? Will they even hear about it?

Thread Information