X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by MasonL
    It's obviously not as simple as Fatty says it is: "he doesn't like it so he's blocking it." I'd be surprised if Roth has even talked to Wolf since the 2015 tour ended. I think he liked playing with him during the three tours but always wanted Anthony in there. He didn't really respect that there's this kid who's been handed everything he's ever had and didn't earn his way onto the stage. Remember, despite what half-wit fans say, DLR is the self-made musician. The Brothers were the kids who grew up with a musician father and forced to learn the piano. DLR was completely on his own.

There's probably some weird business reason why it's not up anymore. Something with royalties. DLR's gotten nostalgic about the "good old days" and how they used to do music since Ed died so he looks at 2011/2012 like it pales in comparison. Glad I have my physical copy because it's a damn good record.
    I have it on vinyl and I still love it.

We would all prefer Mike to have been on there but we got what we got.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
      Wolf insinuating again that Dave is the problem.....the road block to some stupid tribute and now the reason ADKOT was pulled from streaming services.

When in reality it could very well mean his own uncle. But hey, much easier to throw Dave under the bus than Alex who controls the majority of VH interests.

I doubt fatty really knows how music publishing or licensing works.
      Or maybe Tubby did a 'deep dive' and watched a 5-minute YouTube video on the subject and now considers himself an expert.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Dave wouldn’t stick with a project he didn’t like. Dave said some of the lyrics for ADKT were penned when he was an EMT riding the fire engine in NYC. Look at the album cover. That’s all Dave.

Wolfgang is full of shit. I notice he’s back on social media slagging VH fans. He seems quite angry and he just got married. Wolf is not a happy guy. He’s a spoiled brat. Boo Hoo Hoo! Wolf. Some people are working three shitty jobs right now trying to survive. We are tired of hearing you cry. Wolf hates us fans. He hates the VH legacy even if it financed his cushy life. The Bozo is going to eat himself to death. Interest in his band will wain, Wolf will get fatter and Mrs. Wolf Van Halen will inherit the assets after miserable Wolf dies young. How’s your blood sugar count and blood pressure Wolf? I suggest you stay out of hot tubs.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-30-2023, 04:02 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Suckify is dying and bleeding money. What is it now/ $11/m for cruddy 96kbps outdated MP3s? BUY you own music and tell these corporate cunts to go fuck themselves

Bravo! I hate streaming. I mostly listen to music I bought.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

If an artist or an act gives me pleasure I have no problem paying them for it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Wolf interviewed by Trunk.

Two stupid fat fucks.

All they needed was Sam to complete the trifecta of idiots.
              Sauce Sowboleski Bass Payer would suck all their dicks.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Dave wouldn’t stick with a project he didn’t like. Dave said some of the lyrics for ADKT were penned when he was an EMT riding the fire engine in NYC. Look at the album cover. That’s all Dave.

Wolfgang is full of shit. I notice he’s back on social media slagging VH fans. He seems quite angry and he just got married. Wolf is not a happy guy. He’s a spoiled brat. Boo Hoo Hoo! Wolf. Some people are working three shitty jobs right now trying to survive. We are tired of hearing you cry. Wolf hates us fans. He hates the VH legacy even if it financed his cushy life. The Bozo is going to eat himself to death. Interest in his band will wain, Wolf will get fatter and Mrs. Wolf Van Halen will inherit the assets after miserable Wolf dies young. How’s your blood sugar count and blood pressure Wolf? I suggest you stay out of hot tubs.
                He has nothing to be angry about.

He's a fucking fat slob who is sitting on his Dad's fortune not to mention marrying a girl he would have no business even getting 6 feet close to had his name not been Van Halen.

Slam that prime snatch Fatty and STFU.
                =V V=
                ole No.1 The finest
                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Wolf interviewed by Trunk.

Two stupid fat fucks.

All they needed was Sam to complete the trifecta of idiots.
                  Sauce Sowboleski Bass Payer would suck all their dicks.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

He has nothing to be angry about.

He's a fucking fat slob who is sitting on his Dad's fortune not to mention marrying a girl he would have no business even getting 6 feet close to had his name not been Van Halen.

Slam that prime snatch Fatty and STFU.
                    Awwww but dad died. Some lose their dad and get stuck with medical bills and other liabilities and have to pay it off over time with interest and fees. Not only did dad die, you got nothing but his debts. Cry us a river Wolf. Oh and be sure to tell us how stupid we are just because we liked your dad’s band. Yeah life is a bitch, you seem to understand that more than anybody. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Now Wolf is crying the paparazzi payed off people in the hospital where his dad died and he could only mourn for 30 minutes. What the hell? Well at least he’s blaming TMZ this time and not Van Halen fans.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Now Wolf is crying the paparazzi payed off people in the hospital where his dad died and he could only mourn for 30 minutes. What the hell? Well at least he’s blaming TMZ this time and not Van Halen fans.
                        What an assclown.
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• LightningBolt
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Aug 2022

Apparently, blaming everything on and constantly whining about Dave is genetic. The unjustified bitterness is a complete turnoff. Not unlike Hagar, really.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There's a genetic link for sure... but also some fairly classic signs of someone who grew up experiencing the challenges associated with the phycological codependency of being raised by a chronic alcoholic/substance abuser.

Many praise Wolfgang for helping his father sober up and find his way back to his musical greatness... but kids growing up with severe addicts feel responsible to care for their sick parent. This shouldn't be the case and it results in all kinds of psychological issues for the child... blaming the world and in this case blaming fans for the problems EVH had with the pressures of stardom.

None of this justifies poor public behavior... but it doesn't hurt to be aware of the root cause...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Al and Dave should re-release ADKOT in some expanded edition with a new mix.

Then again I wouldn't hold my breath. The 40th anniversary of 1984 is close but I expect there will be nothing for that of course.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                There's a genetic link for sure... but also some fairly classic signs of someone who grew up experiencing the challenges associated with the phycological codependency of being raised by a chronic alcoholic/substance abuser.

Many praise Wolfgang for helping his father sober up and find his way back to his musical greatness... but kids growing up with severe addicts feel responsible to care for their sick parent. This shouldn't be the case and it results in all kinds of psychological issues for the child... blaming the world and in this case blaming fans for the problems EVH had with the pressures of stardom.

None of this justifies poor public behavior... but it doesn't hurt to be aware of the root cause...
                                Nothing reprograms better than a swift kick in the ass.

Comment

Working...