X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Nothing reprograms better than a swift kick in the ass.
    In today's world, that would just be another trauma that the recipient can add to their victimhood bucket. For the younger generations there was too much focus on pampering and acknowledging one's feelings. Unfortunately, lessons in resiliency and inner strength have been overlooked in raising a good portion of those kids...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      In today's world, that would just be another trauma that the recipient can add to their victimhood bucket. For the younger generations there was too much focus on pampering and acknowledging one's feelings. Unfortunately, lessons in resiliency and inner strength have been overlooked in raising a good portion of those kids...
      You either have kids who are amazing competent or totally dysfunctional wreaks.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LightningBolt
        Apparently, blaming everything on and constantly whining about Dave is genetic. The unjustified bitterness is a complete turnoff. Not unlike Hagar, really.
        One could see where Ed had what he considered were legitimate gripes about Dave, in the sense that Ed, Dave, Alex and Mike built the band up into what it was from the ground floor up. Thus, all the years of the backyard parties, club gigs, recording sessions, world tours, rehearsals and all the rest of it...whatever stance one had toward the split in 1985, certainly with all the hard work that was put into it Ed and Dave earned the right to be bitter at one another after it ended.

I never understood where Hagar got off saying word one about any of it, since all he did was step into a world-class rock band he had nothing to do with making it the success it had been prior to joining.

In some ways I understood even less why Wolfgang would have anything to say about his father's attitude toward Roth, since Roth had been out of the band for nearly a decade before the kid was even born. The classy thing to do would have been for him to just say he enjoyed playing with Van Halen Mach 4 and have left it at that, whatever his reservations about Dave.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I wonder if Dave will outlast everyone in he VH camp. I think he’s taking pretty good care of himself now. Mike and Sam are slinging shots and eating crap food. Dave works out and eats healthy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Mike and Sam are the cheesy, bloated and annoying boomers. It’s like Fred and Barney Flintstone at this point.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I would love it if they remastered ADKOT so it wasn't so compressed. AS IS is a killer track
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Suckify is dying and bleeding money. What is it now/ $11/m for cruddy 96kbps outdated MP3s? BUY you own music and tell these corporate cunts to go fuck themselves
                Amen.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I never use Spotify.

Comment

Working...