ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Cheeto Announces 2024 Run, Fox News Confused

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

I find it infuriating that some decrepit Australian Mr Burns or his creepy son gets so much influence in the choice for Republicans for Trump or DeSantis so it must be way worse for Americans, Or that Fox News move everyone to the right to compete with some other stations but now they have killed them feel ok to move from far right to hard right or whatever.

Succession isn't exactly the Murdoch's because the premise of the show is that the patriarch was self made (Murdoch wasn't) but that episode in the last season where the rich guys were choosing the candidate should make people think...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,982 Posts

Make America Great Again, Again!!

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Make America Great Again, Again!!
    Looks like it's actually "...make America great and glorious again..."

to make it MAGAGA.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...mocked-1759941

5. Thanked silverfish for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (11-18-2022)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I find it infuriating that some decrepit Australian Mr Burns or his creepy son gets so much influence in the choice for Republicans for Trump or DeSantis so it must be way worse for Americans, Or that Fox News move everyone to the right to compete with some other stations but now they have killed them feel ok to move from far right to hard right or whatever.

Succession isn't exactly the Murdoch's because the premise of the show is that the patriarch was self made (Murdoch wasn't) but that episode in the last season where the rich guys were choosing the candidate should make people think...
    I don’t think Faux has the influence it once had. Two years is an eternity in politics. We all knew Trump was running. No surprise there. Two years is very early to announce but it will motivate his opposition to find something to arrest him on so he can’t run. As far as I know DeSantis has not made any kind of indication he’s running for president. I find the whole thing odd. Could be Trump and DeSantis are playing a game to see who in the Republican Party are loyal to Trump. If those two got together they could start their own party. Why stay in a party that is against you? Anyways interesting dynamics at play here.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I don’t think Faux has the influence it once had....
    Well their target demographic keeps dying...

But Murdoch isn't using FOX to attack Trump, he's digging at him from his peripheral rag...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,982 Posts

I don’t think Faux has the influence it once had. Two years is an eternity in politics. We all knew Trump was running. No surprise there. Two years is very early to announce but it will motivate his opposition to find something to arrest him on so he can’t run. As far as I know DeSantis has not made any kind of indication he’s running for president. I find the whole thing odd. Could be Trump and DeSantis are playing a game to see who in the Republican Party are loyal to Trump. If those two got together they could start their own party. Why stay in a party that is against you? Anyways interesting dynamics at play here.
    Trump and DeSantis will run together. DeSantis will be VP for 4, then President for 8. Making and KEEPING America great again, this time.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
    Looks like it's actually "...make America great and glorious again..."

to make it MAGAGA.
    Sounds like an African dictator...

10. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Terry (11-17-2022)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Trump and DeSantis will run together. DeSantis will be VP for 4, then President for 8. Making and KEEPING America great again, this time.
    Impossible. The president and vice president can’t be from the same state. Not going to happen but there were no signs of Trump or DeSantis having any kind of spat before Trump made his Ron DeSactimonius quip. As far as I know Ron DeSantis has given Zero indication he’s making a presidential run. Two years is a long time. Lot’s can happen.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    But Trump could claim New York as his home state and then bring DeSantis on. We will see.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But Trump could claim New York as his home state and then bring DeSantis on. We will see.
    Wouldn't be the first Republican to lie about where he lived to run for office. Chimp & Cheney were both living in Texas in 2000, but the DICK put some old Wyoming address on the paperwork. Of course that was just BCE tradition.... Poppy called himself a Texas resident for years while actually living in Kennebunkport Maine.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 01:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,481 Posts

Blog Entries
    Impossible. The president and vice president can’t be from the same state. Not going to happen but there were no signs of Trump or DeSantis having any kind of spat before Trump made his Ron DeSactimonius quip. As far as I know Ron DeSantis has given Zero indication he’s making a presidential run. Two years is a long time. Lot’s can happen.
    I think that's 100% right in that it's too far out now.

Should the economy slowly but steadily improve over the next two years, Biden will obviously benefit, assuming in two years Biden is able to remember who he is. Then again, Trump will be 78 in two years. Hardly an age to portray himself as the youthful Biden alternative.

Far as Trump being indicted - much less convicted - for anything, I'll believe it if it happens: anytime anything seems to be headed Trump's way, it gets inevitably gets bogged down in lawyers and there's never a moment of reckoning.

DeSantis easily won re-election, but he had a weak opponent whom (full disclosure) I voted for. I can't really say how DeSantis is playing outside of my state, but DeSantis is in lockstep with the ideological concerns of many Trump voters. Although charisma-free, that could be a plus, in that DeSantis is also comparatively drama-free when contrasted with Trump.

Who knows? All I can say for certain is the Trump voters I know had zip to say today one way or another re: Trump's 2024 announcement. Could be that Trump's act is getting tired and not necessarily packing the punch it once had. The candidates he backed/endorsed for 2022 didn't fare well at the polls, so much for the Midas Touch.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I think that's 100% right in that it's too far out now.

Should the economy slowly but steadily improve over the next two years, Biden will obviously benefit, assuming in two years Biden is able to remember who he is. Then again, Trump will be 78 in two years. Hardly an age to portray himself as the youthful Biden alternative.

Far as Trump being indicted - much less convicted - for anything, I'll believe it if it happens: anytime anything seems to be headed Trump's way, it gets inevitably gets bogged down in lawyers and there's never a moment of reckoning.

DeSantis easily won re-election, but he had a weak opponent whom (full disclosure) I voted for. I can't really say how DeSantis is playing outside of my state, but DeSantis is in lockstep with the ideological concerns of many Trump voters. Although charisma-free, that could be a plus, in that DeSantis is also comparatively drama-free when contrasted with Trump.

Who knows? All I can say for certain is the Trump voters I know had zip to say today one way or another re: Trump's 2024 announcement. Could be that Trump's act is getting tired and not necessarily packing the punch it once had. The candidates he backed/endorsed for 2022 didn't fare well at the polls, so much for the Midas Touch.
    The economy is in a downward plunge. It’s going to be the main issue of the 2024 election and hopefully we avoid a world war by then. Lot’s of stuff in play right now because the world doesn’t have good leadership anywhere. When you have rampant corruption and no accountability it has a negative impact on everything. Everyone is going to be looking for the savior on the white horse.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Wouldn't be the first Republican to lie about where he lived to run for office. Chimp & Cheney were both living in Texas in 2000, but the DICK put some old Wyoming address on the paperwork. Of course that was just BCE tradition.... Poppy called himself a Texas resident for years while actually living in Kennebunkport Maine.
    Plenty of people do that here. They claim Wyoming residency because we have no state income tax but they spend most their time in California at a second residence there. My neighbor spends more time in LaJolla and Cabo than he does here but he claims he’s from Wyoming.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Trump likes attention. That right there is a big factor in why he does what he does. Look at how much attention he got with this announcement. He’s really good at baiting the media. He baits them so he can masturbate. What would drive Trump nuts if everyone just ignored him but people ain’t that smart.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Shit. Fucking with DeSantis is bait. It gets attention. Trump will never go away because the public and media fall for his publicity tricks over and over. At least he isn’t trying to sell sheets and pillows every time a camera is on him.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    But if it wasn’t for Trump. What would those hags on The View have to squak about?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I will give Trump credit though. Usually the ugly showbiz people go into politics. Ugly Trump made it in television before he ever got into politics. But we really are a nation of retards. We will vote for someone just because they are a celebrity. Oh yeah. Let’s vote in Arnold Swarzeneggar for governor. Let’s make the “You’re Fired!” Apprentice guy president. Ha! Ha!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There pretty clearly was some mutual hatred starting in 2018 and they hate each other more than ever...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But if it wasn’t for Trump. What would those hags on The View have to squak about?
    WTF do you watch that shit?

24. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-18-2022)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post

Not great. The 'God hates fags' culture wars thing will hurt him but mainly, like all Republicans, the overturning of Roe v Wade really will kill any national ambitions. Even stunts like farming out illegals from other states to send to Martha's Vinyard are going to not play well. That only appeals to the asshole element is already gonna vote for him. The hypocrite factor alone of sending mostly Venezuelans fleeing a communist dumbshit regime when Florida accepts any Cubans anytime is also a bit of a joke. Hey Ron, send some Cubans to Mass! Yeah, right...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The economy is in a downward plunge. It’s going to be the main issue of the 2024 election and hopefully we avoid a world war by then. Lot’s of stuff in play right now because the world doesn’t have good leadership anywhere. When you have rampant corruption and no accountability it has a negative impact on everything. Everyone is going to be looking for the savior on the white horse.
    No. The economy is not on a "downward plunge."' We have near full employment and all indicators show the economy overall is chugging at a good pace. You know what actually causes inflation, right? HIGH FUCKING DEMAND OF CONSUMER GOODS!!! Gee, people want to buy a lot of shit that wasn't produced in Lock-Down China for a while. We might well have a recession but it's mainly gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy...

U.S. economy likely grew a lot last quarter. Most people didn’t notice.
    Upcoming GDP report is expected to show an economic rebound just before the midterms, though families and businesses continue to struggle with inflation
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-18-2022 at 04:32 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...eptember-2022/

Whatever dude. Where did you get your MBA in finance from? I worked in investment banking for 15 years after I got my MBA. You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.

28. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (11-18-2022)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,996 Posts

Blog Entries
    I don't see them running together at all...

If the emerging GOP players make a serious run... I see Pence, DeSantis, Haley, and/or Pompeo knocking Trump out of contention before the mid-point in the primaries. They will capitalize on the successful policy elements from the Trump presidency, but kick his ass due to Trump's pompous personality and continuing legal battles. The core of the GOP doesn't want to fuel energizing the Dems with the anything but Trump sentiment. It would be disastrously stupid to do so with a far better field of strong candidates willing to run.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    No. The economy is not on a "downward plunge."' We have near full employment and all indicators show the economy overall is chugging at a good pace. You know what actually causes inflation, right? HIGH FUCKING DEMAND OF CONSUMER GOODS!!! Gee, people want to buy a lot of shit that wasn't produced in Lock-Down China for a while. We might well have a recession but it's mainly gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy...

U.S. economy likely grew a lot last quarter. Most people didn’t notice.
    Upcoming GDP report is expected to show an economic rebound just before the midterms, though families and businesses continue to struggle with inflation

Well yeah this graph has been all over our media all weak after that dumb cunt tanked our economy trying to borrow her way out of the damage caused by their Brexit disaster.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whatever dude. Where did you get your MBA in finance from? I worked in investment banking for 15 years after I got my MBA. You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.
    I'm connected to the Rothchilds and deputy assistant viceroy of the Trilateral Commission!

Whatever indeed but the real issue is no president has direct control and minimal influence on the economy anyways. There is a danger, but it's a mixed bag from China. On the one hand we fear them and the future being run by fascist-commies, but at the same time they're the dive team leading the downward tanking. The overreaction to Covid with senseless lockdowns and other bad miscues and environmental nightmares is leading their economy to be "rotting from the fish's head". It's both concerning yet reassuring. They can fuck the world economy but they also won't be taking over everything anytime soon..
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-18-2022 at 02:28 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.
    That's kind of like saying 'back when I worked on the Death Star'.

33. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (11-18-2022),ZahZoo (11-19-2022)

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Are the Trump NFT Trading Cards Full of Unauthorized Images?
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...ed-images.html

Love the side-by-side images - some of the originals don't even have the watermarks fully erased.

Thread Information