Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Trump likes attention. That right there is a big factor in why he does what he does. Look at how much attention he got with this announcement. He’s really good at baiting the media. He baits them so he can masturbate. What would drive Trump nuts if everyone just ignored him but people ain’t that smart.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Shit. Fucking with DeSantis is bait. It gets attention. Trump will never go away because the public and media fall for his publicity tricks over and over. At least he isn’t trying to sell sheets and pillows every time a camera is on him.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

But if it wasn’t for Trump. What would those hags on The View have to squak about?

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I will give Trump credit though. Usually the ugly showbiz people go into politics. Ugly Trump made it in television before he ever got into politics. But we really are a nation of retards. We will vote for someone just because they are a celebrity. Oh yeah. Let’s vote in Arnold Swarzeneggar for governor. Let’s make the “You’re Fired!” Apprentice guy president. Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Impossible. The president and vice president can’t be from the same state. Not going to happen but there were no signs of Trump or DeSantis having any kind of spat before Trump made his Ron DeSactimonius quip. As far as I know Ron DeSantis has given Zero indication he’s making a presidential run. Two years is a long time. Lot’s can happen.
            There pretty clearly was some mutual hatred starting in 2018 and they hate each other more than ever...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But if it wasn’t for Trump. What would those hags on The View have to squak about?
              WTF do you watch that shit?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Terry

DeSantis easily won re-election, but he had a weak opponent whom (full disclosure) I voted for. I can't really say how DeSantis is playing outside of my state, but DeSantis is in lockstep with the ideological concerns of many Trump voters. Although charisma-free, that could be a plus, in that DeSantis is also comparatively drama-free when contrasted with Trump.
                Not great. The 'God hates fags' culture wars thing will hurt him but mainly, like all Republicans, the overturning of Roe v Wade really will kill any national ambitions. Even stunts like farming out illegals from other states to send to Martha's Vinyard are going to not play well. That only appeals to the asshole element is already gonna vote for him. The hypocrite factor alone of sending mostly Venezuelans fleeing a communist dumbshit regime when Florida accepts any Cubans anytime is also a bit of a joke. Hey Ron, send some Cubans to Mass! Yeah, right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The economy is in a downward plunge. It’s going to be the main issue of the 2024 election and hopefully we avoid a world war by then. Lot’s of stuff in play right now because the world doesn’t have good leadership anywhere. When you have rampant corruption and no accountability it has a negative impact on everything. Everyone is going to be looking for the savior on the white horse.
                  No. The economy is not on a "downward plunge."' We have near full employment and all indicators show the economy overall is chugging at a good pace. You know what actually causes inflation, right? HIGH FUCKING DEMAND OF CONSUMER GOODS!!! Gee, people want to buy a lot of shit that wasn't produced in Lock-Down China for a while. We might well have a recession but it's mainly gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy...

U.S. economy likely grew a lot last quarter. Most people didn’t notice.
                  Upcoming GDP report is expected to show an economic rebound just before the midterms, though families and businesses continue to struggle with inflation
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-18-2022, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Whatever dude. Where did you get your MBA in finance from? I worked in investment banking for 15 years after I got my MBA. You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Trump and DeSantis will run together. DeSantis will be VP for 4, then President for 8. Making and KEEPING America great again, this time.
                      I don't see them running together at all...

If the emerging GOP players make a serious run... I see Pence, DeSantis, Haley, and/or Pompeo knocking Trump out of contention before the mid-point in the primaries. They will capitalize on the successful policy elements from the Trump presidency, but kick his ass due to Trump's pompous personality and continuing legal battles. The core of the GOP doesn't want to fuel energizing the Dems with the anything but Trump sentiment. It would be disastrously stupid to do so with a far better field of strong candidates willing to run.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        No. The economy is not on a "downward plunge."' We have near full employment and all indicators show the economy overall is chugging at a good pace. You know what actually causes inflation, right? HIGH FUCKING DEMAND OF CONSUMER GOODS!!! Gee, people want to buy a lot of shit that wasn't produced in Lock-Down China for a while. We might well have a recession but it's mainly gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy...

U.S. economy likely grew a lot last quarter. Most people didn’t notice.
                        Upcoming GDP report is expected to show an economic rebound just before the midterms, though families and businesses continue to struggle with inflation

Well yeah this graph has been all over our media all weak after that dumb cunt tanked our economy trying to borrow her way out of the damage caused by their Brexit disaster.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...eptember-2022/

Whatever dude. Where did you get your MBA in finance from? I worked in investment banking for 15 years after I got my MBA. You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.
                          I'm connected to the Rothchilds and deputy assistant viceroy of the Trilateral Commission!

Whatever indeed but the real issue is no president has direct control and minimal influence on the economy anyways. There is a danger, but it's a mixed bag from China. On the one hand we fear them and the future being run by fascist-commies, but at the same time they're the dive team leading the downward tanking. The overreaction to Covid with senseless lockdowns and other bad miscues and environmental nightmares is leading their economy to be "rotting from the fish's head". It's both concerning yet reassuring. They can fuck the world economy but they also won't be taking over everything anytime soon..
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-18-2022, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...eptember-2022/
                            You must be smarter than my former co-workers at Goldman Sachs and Allen & Co.
                            That's kind of like saying 'back when I worked on the Death Star'.

Comment

• silverfish
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2007

Are the Trump NFT Trading Cards Full of Unauthorized Images?
                              Trump’s NFT collection allegedly uses unlicensed images from sources like Amazon and Reuters, and watermarks are visible in some illustrations.

Love the side-by-side images - some of the originals don't even have the watermarks fully erased.
                              Originally posted by sadaist
                              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...