New Roth Show episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    Janie saved Ed and brought him back to life, not Wolf.
    Ed needed big tits with a positive attitude. Wolf has big man boobs but Ed wasn’t that whacked.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Comment

• Dave shared some guys cover of Jump.

Original video:

Comment

• The opening 30 seconds sounds nice, then it kinda goes off the rails.

This was supposed to be for the Drawing Board post.

Comment

• Looks like Dave is recycling... his video is from the One Piece Thermo-Molded Country Plastic Chair song with the Jump cover. It works... sorta. I prefer the Chair song though.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• I remember a YT clip of some bar band doing a cover of Jump in the style of the mashup with John Lennon's Imagine, and I thought it was great.

Some dude in the bar shouted out 'David Lee Roth will be turning in his grave ...', which was funny. But I guess he would not be turning in his grave, cos it was actually a comliment to DLR, cos what that mashup revealed that was that Jump could be thought of as two songs meshed into one - Dave's lyrics and melody, and EVH's kepboard and guitar parts.
              THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                Janie did a lot and notice Dave complimented her. I follow Janie on social media. Always posting positive messages and posting pictures of the wildlife that show up in her backyard.
                I happened upon this entirely by accident, but way to go Janie ...

Janie answers her followers question - which Van Halen song is your favorite. Janie asks that you please forgive the mistakes as she is just learning this pa...
                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• I think there's a newer dancing videos in here mixed with old.

No Holds BBQ clip

Comment

• Comment

• Kind of sad that Bart Walsh's legacy is being the pixilated guy...

Comment

• Even sadder, that awful “fight the power” loop ruining what sounds like the cleanest version of this song I’ve yet to hear!

Did he write this one? Never knew the backstory, but always dug the groove and some of the lyrics.

Comment

• Looking at the comments - a few folk seeing this as pro Trump I find weird because rock music and this specifically is anti authoritarian but anyway why would anyone be influenced one way or another by a rock star?

Also so many people think this is new.

Anyway I think it's fun.

Comment

• I see it as Roth setting his money on fire and dancing around the flames.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              Looking at the comments - a few folk seeing this as pro Trump I find weird because rock music and this specifically is anti authoritarian but anyway why would anyone be influenced one way or another by a rock star?

Anyway I think it's fun.
                              Yeah, Roth is no Trump-supporter. He has (in the past) labeled himself as somewhat conservative...but not far-right shit. He made fun of the GOP for the Supreme Court abortion reversal.

Hagar is a Trumper. Roth has made it pretty fucking clear that he isn't.

(And I'm not saying all this shit just to start up a fucking political debate, thank you very much.)
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                                Looking at the comments - a few folk seeing this as pro Trump I find weird because rock music and this specifically is anti authoritarian but anyway why would anyone be influenced one way or another by a rock star?

Anyway I think it's fun.
                                That's crazy people thinking it's pro Trump... it was made 22 years ago (2002) when George W Bush was president and the country was in the early post 9/11 era.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X