Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I've listened to an episode or two of this. Blows wet F A T baby diaper chucks out of a rotting corpse ass. Seems the Diamond can't stay on a subject too long or tell a tale that isn't boring beyond all fuck.

Please go back to being a paramedic. At least then he did some good in the world

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Episode Eight

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Not a bad rendition of the Marvin Gaye classic even though it was kind of ghey

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Silexxx
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2010

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              Jesus.

What a fuckin' fruitcake.

I get the feeling this is the type of stuff he does these days, even when home alone and no cameras rolling.

Nutjob.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Jesus.

What a fuckin' fruitcake.

I get the feeling this is the type of stuff he does these days, even when home alone and no cameras rolling.

Nutjob.
                I actually thought the same thing when Roth did Botton’s Up with his bare ass showing. I’m like this guy is crazy. The girls loved it and I’m sure a few dudes that are like Sammy Hagar liked it too. Maybe that’s why Sam hates Dave. Dave refused to have sex with him.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I actually thought the same thing when Roth did Botton’s Up with his bare ass showing. I’m like this guy is crazy. The girls loved it and I’m sure a few dudes that are like Sammy Hagar liked it too. Maybe that’s why Sam hates Dave. Dave refused to have sex with him.
                  When he did Bottom's Up with those assless leather chaps back in the CVH days?

Yeah, that was a bit ghey even back in the day, but that was also back when Dave was at his zenith as an entertainer...one could sort of give him a pass for that back then because clearly he was playing up his male bimbo role...as you say, it was done for the women in the audience.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what contingent of his diminished fanbase this Friends In Low Places video is supposed to appeal to...canine mannequin fetishists?
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's definitely a bit out there.

If anyone else posted this you would assume they had been bored in the house one day, put their phone on a little stand on the floor and spent 30 seconds doing a little thing for a joke.

That's not how Dave seems to roll though. He's probably got a crew in there for video and lights and not like the team Jimmy got in Better Call Saul, these will be the best of the best.

That was confirmed by how quickly someone rushes to his aid when he fell in the previous video.

I think it's kind of cool that he is blowing his money on his crazy art projects rather than spending his later life investing in stock portfolios, buying up vineyards in the Napa Valley or employing teams of 60 lawyers to scour the internet for copyright breaches like that 75 year old asshole from the Eagles. I bet one or two end up being fun for other people too.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Silexxx
                      I had almost forgotten about these, it's a good version. I was looking to see if Ed would start to get irritated by the length Dave made the breakdown but they all seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's definitely a bit out there.

If anyone else posted this you would assume they had been bored in the house one day, put their phone on a little stand on the floor and spent 30 seconds doing a little thing for a joke.

That's not how Dave seems to roll though. He's probably got a crew in there for video and lights and not like the team Jimmy got in Better Call Saul, these will be the best of the best.

That was confirmed by how quickly someone rushes to his aid when he fell in the previous video.

I think it's kind of cool that he is blowing his money on his crazy art projects rather than spending his later life investing in stock portfolios, buying up vineyards in the Napa Valley or employing teams of 60 lawyers to scour the internet for copyright breaches like that 75 year old asshole from the Eagles. I bet one or two end up being fun for other people too.
                        He probably was always doing this kind of shit. We just get to see it now because he posts it online.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

So if someone told us in 1984 that David Lee Roth would do crazy shit when he was an old man we would go no shit. Really? Ya think so?

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Episode 10

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Good episode!
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Silexxx
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Sep 2010

Comment

Working...