Rest in Peace, Rustoffa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace, Rustoffa

It's been years since I've visited the site and I'm sorry to bring sad news.

Yesterday I was told by a family member that Rustoffa passed away on January 2, 2023. Funeral plans are still in the works and I'll post the link of where condolences can be made.

He was a cool dude, longtime classic Van Halen fan and an awesome friend. He was one of the few members of this site that I became friends with offline.

Rest easy, my friend...🕊🤍
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Switch84! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Fucking sad, thanks for letting us know Switch.

Comment

Sad news indeed... Rustoffa was someone I enjoyed their banter and post content. RIP
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

How sad... A great, funny, positive poster here. It hurts.
          Had kind of made friends with Rustoffa a few years ago, as far as you can talk about friendship online.

R.I.P and condolences to his family and friends.
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

damn. sorry to hear
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Fuck. That sucks. RIP Rustoffa.

Switch84, I have missed you!

Comment

Social media apps took over and most of us started hanging out on Facebook, then Twitter, etc. I miss the message board forums. Thank goodness you kept this one going! I felt his Roth Army fam needed to know he's throwing back a couple of cold ones with Eddie on the other side.
                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Are you still a Pistons fan?
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Damn... sorry to hear about this. Was wondering what happened to Russ. Still got an old Waffle House shirt that he sent me for some reason.

Good to see Switch here again, despite the sad circumstances.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

RIP Russ.

Comment

So sorry to hear that, one of the good guys...

Comment

Also nice to see you again Switch thanks for posting.

Comment

Great guy. Life well lived
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Sorry it took me awhile to get back with the info for Rustoffa's memorial service. It'll be this Saturday and you can give condolences to his family and friends online. ����
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...
                              X