X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Not many but it's all over and done. Van Hagar music hasn't aged well at all and the bookmark ending of Roth returning to the band before Ed's death has made Hagar an unfortunate footnote in the history of the band,

Hagar knows this and it bugs the hell out of him which is becoming a mixture of cringe and a bit funny at this point, The interweb being such a big place means statistically even a bozo like Hagar still has a dummy in his corner in the same way there is no sexual fetish no matter how crazy vile or inexplicable that you can think of will have it's own web presence somewhere...
    Truth!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Sammy is a STD from a vile sex act that came to life. He’s the Heat Miser of urinary tract burn. Whenever some poor schmuck pees he let’s out a Sammy scream.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Heater
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2010

"Hey Colin have you cleaned up aisle 3 someone was sick earlier?"

"Yeah boss it's sorted"

"Good work Colin, how was your weekend."

"It was cool I posted some stuff on the Dave Lee Roth forum saying I didn't think he was good when got older".

"That's fucking awesome Colin but I thought you were a big fan of that mediocre singer Simon Hagar?"..

"It's not Simon, it's Sammy"

"Whatever why would you even do that? The whole world is out there, what about your incel forum how is that going?"

"Not so good..."
        “Hey Sheesh, how’s it going?”

“Great, just great, I’m a webMASTER of a David Lee Roth fanboy site, it’s awesome”.

“Good for you, it must be so cool having a job you love so much you would do it for free.”

“Um, I do do it for free, it’s not my job but it IS my job, if you know what I mean.”

“Oh, wow….David Lee Roth , that’s the guy who spent the last 25 years singing ‘ Jump’, right?”

“Yeah, he probably reads some of my posts a lot, it’s almost like we are buds.”

“Well, don’t let me keep you, it sounds like that takes up a lot of your time”.

“Oh, it does, but man is it worth it. It’s pretty stellar”.

“Stellar?”

“Yeah, that’s a word me and Dave use. He and I have so much I’m common, neither one of us have a girlfriend or are married.”

“Bye, Sheesh.”

“Bye”.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well I'm bound to be biased but that seemed a bit weak...

Comment

• Heater
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2010

Well I'm bound to be biased but that seemed a bit weak...
            Weak? Childish, perhaps.

Comment

Working...