https://themusicuniverse.com/michael...-era-reissues/

“We’re gonna go through all the Sammy stuff and there’s other stuff that we’re going through — different recordings and stuff like that. Interestingly enough, we got [former Van Halen studio engineer] Donn Landee… he’s kinda overseeing the whole thing,” Anthony shares. “Right now, I’m just hearing about it as they’re announcing, but there is a plan of what we’re going to do. I’m obviously going to be vocal about it because I would like to have kinda hand in there, even if it’s just sonically, certain things are sounding like and what Donn’s doing. And hopefully we’ll be following up and doing Roth stuff, too. Who knows?”

Anthony also states the future releases would likely include previously unreleased studio material.

“There is movement in there and we’re digging back into stuff,” he confirms. “Obviously, there’s a lot more stuff even at Ed’s 5150 studio — a lot of that stuff. I know either Wolfie or Alex will start going through that stuff there and seeing what there is, but yeah, there’s a ton of stuff.”

Anthony also confirms he has his own archive of videos that have never been released.

“I do have videos. I used to know people that collected really quality bootleg stuff. I’ve got stacks of bootleg stuff. I’ve got shows that are almost album quality that I’ve gotten from certain people that used to dig around and find stuff for me. You know, just back in the day there was always that one sound guy who would accidentally record something — record a live show for himself (laughs), all of a sudden there it is. I’ve got a bunch of stuff like that,” he adds. “I do have some video. That’s one thing that we didn’t do a hell of a lot that we probably should’ve done was where everybody started doing behind-the-scenes stuff, studio stuff, whatever… Very early 80s or whatever, you’d play somewhere like the Capital Center in Maryland or something like that — and they would record it for us, you know, and I’ve got a few videos — live videos like that — that the house would do for you… that have never been out.”