Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I don’t watch television at all. Waste of time.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yup why watch shit like Breaking Bad or Succession when you can post 31 000 posts here?

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

1st Twitter Video: 79 million views in 19 hours

Comment

• Mushroom
          Commando
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz

79 million views by 7.9 million fuckers jacking off to Tucker

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Looks like Elon found himself a new butt boy.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Correction, 85 million

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                Does anyone watch Network News anymore? Fox was sthe only one with any viewership left and now, likely they are done too.

Is there anyone here who finds any value at all from mainstream network coverage? They are all shills and part of narrative storytelling.

Give me Substack and MAtt T, etc all day please.
                The missus still watches network news, so I'll hear it as I'm walking through the house or in another room. Very few of the stories I hear covered are what I'd deem as newsworthy. More infotainment.

She still watches the weekly Sunday political shows, so I hear those as well. It's still the same as it ever was, with the same talking heads interviewing the same people a given administration has instructed to go on air that week and sell whatever political narrative du jour is being peddled in these conversations so brief they're literally a bunch of sound bites passing for a meaningful conversation.

About the only aspect of the tv news I hear that is actually useful is via a particular local news channel which has a specific investigative reporter who gets several minutes of solo airtime. The segments involve such seemingly mundane topics as homeowners insurance, finding a licensed home contractor, things along those lines: day-to-day stuff where she (the reporter) highlights the difficulties local residents are having with any given situation and how one can avoid the pitfalls, etc.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Looks like Elon found himself a new butt boy.
                  Relax Tucker. The Starship rocket is about to enter the black hole at full thrust.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I don’t even know who this Tucker fucker is. I thought Hannitty was the big chum after Rush kicked it.

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

Correction, 85 million
                      Update: still 7.9 million Tucker fuckers.

Comment

• silverfish
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2007

Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his
                        contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of
                        a letter obtained by Axios.

Full story at:
                        Originally posted by sadaist
                        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Even Vlady Putin thinks Tucker is a pathetic, shameless servile lying piece of shit:

Even Vlady Putin thinks Tucker is a pathetic, shameless servile lying piece of shit:

Vladimir Putin Delivers Damning Assessment Of Tucker Carlson Days After Interview
                            Ed Mazza
                            Updated Thu, February 15, 2024 at 11:28 AM EST·2 min read

Tucker Carlson’s interview last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin was so soft that even Putin thought it was a letdown.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions,” he said told interviewer Pavel Zarubin, according to a Reuters translation. “I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way.”

Carlson, who was let go from Fox News last year, released a two-hour interview with Putin last week in which he barely spoke at times as the Russian leader delivered lengthy monologues. When Carlson did get a word in, Putin frequently dismissed him and continued with his lecture.

Putin noticed that, too.

“He tried to interrupt me several times, but still, surprisingly for a Western journalist, he turned out to be patient and listened to my long dialogues, especially those related to history,” Putin said, per a Google translation of a transcript posted on the Kremlin website.

That was a big disappointment for the strongman leader.

“Honestly speaking, I did not fully enjoy that interview,” he said with a laugh, according to a translated clip posted online on an X feed that monitors Putin’s comments.

Carlson, who has admitted to lying on his show, has frequently praised Putin and attacked U.S. support for Ukraine, which Russia invaded nearly two years ago.

When he was still on Fox News last year, Carlson often repeated Russian talking points. He was cited approvingly by Russian state television, which even seemed to offer him a job.

After last week’s interview, Carlson continued his love affair with the Kremlin, praising Moscow as “so much nicer” than any U.S. city.

“It is so much cleaner and safer and prettier aesthetically, its architecture, its food, its service, than any city in the United States,” he said.

Human Rights Watch notes that Putin is in the midst of an “all-out drive to eradicate public dissent in Russia” via laws attacking free speech, activism, independent journalism and political dissent. The resulting crackdown has led to jail for opposition leaders and critics of the ongoing war in Ukraine.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Looks like the Cuck Boy has not only formed an air tight seal around Trump's mushroom but Putin's as well. Either way Cuck Boy is a traitor to America and should be considered as such.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Comment

Working...