David Lee Roth- Live in Japan (Skyscraper Tour 1988 -HD)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

David Lee Roth- Live in Japan (Skyscraper Tour 1988 -HD)

Don't recall seeing this:

David Lee Roth- Live in Japan (1988): Put together all the re-edits and recuts I originally had done into one compilation/mini-concert. I ended up redoing all of them because they looked fuzzy. They are now a little more crisp and clear!

Live 1988 Skyscraper Tour.
    Tracks:
    Goin Crazy
    Just Like Paradise
    Stand Up
    Just A Gigolo/ I Ain't Got Nobody
    Panama
    California Girls

Vocals- David Lee Roth
    Guitar- Steve Vai
    Drums- Gregg Bissonette
    Bass- Matt Bissonette
    Keyboard- Brett Tuggle

Footage originally from the TOSHIBA 1988 David Lee Roth Special.

PLEASE NOTE: footage and sound is from different concerts so being in sync perfectly is near impossible to the live footage. I did what I could for your entertainment.
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I had seen bits and pieces of some of the concert footage, but only the stuff that was grainier than the bulk of it which looks clearer in the clip...the grainy stuff I guess the clip author used to edit/tie the other footage together from what was said.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Decent backing vocals back when arena bands still used to sing them...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Decent backing vocals back when arena bands still used to sing them...
        Didn't Billy Sheehan recently admit that his backing vocals were used on that tour....even though he was out of the band by that point?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So this would appear to be a different Japanese show than the one where the fragmented clip of the Beatles cover "I've Just Seen A Face" comes from....

One would think a full version of either show has to exist somewhere. Can't believe it hasn't leaked out at some point in the last 35 years.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            Didn't Billy Sheehan recently admit that his backing vocals were used on that tour....even though he was out of the band by that point?
            Indeed he did. He also said backing tracks were one of the reasons he left the band.

Comment

Working...