Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Is there much argument in this thread? When I look at this thread I mostly see a bunch of dudes buttfucking each other in agreement!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      Is there much argument in this thread? When I look at this thread I mostly see a bunch of dudes buttfucking each other in agreement!
      I think you always see dudes buttfucking each other in general....

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Especially the ones who think Cheeto is "fucking hot".....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Make America Great Again, Again!

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            The funny thing about this huge argument that is going to go on in this thread for the next 8 months or more is that looking at where most of you guys live you will have about as much effect on the final result as me.
            My state will probably go for Trump, although my county has always gone for whomever the democratic presidential candidate is...by consistently solid margins, too.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              I’ve arrived at the George Carlin philosophy of, “It’s all one big club, and you ain’t invited” with my waning interest in politics. Both main choices are reprehensible for both similar and dissimilar reasons.

I’m actually considering sitting out voting for the first time since my ‘92 eligibility. I don’t really want to help either of these clowns and I’m not particularly thrilled with the Independent choices, either. RFK is alright, but not on everything.

I imagine I’m not entirely alone. I’m just fatigued from it all.
              It's beyond exhausting.

I dunno why voters are even talking about it publicly since I tend to think the vast majority who have decided to vote already know who they will be voting for.

I find the Carlin "one big club" riff thing is applying to many things outside of politics as well.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I spent all day skiing solo. Not one person talked politics on the ski lift today.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mushroom
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  I spent all day skiing solo. Not one person talked politics on the ski lift today.
                  Welcome back to your virtual hell! I’ve never heard politics on a ski lift. Really, what nutjob would want to talk politics on a ski lift, unless said nutjob is with nutjob friends. It’s a 5-10 minute ride. If we ended up on the same lift, I’m sure we would find some common ground. But thank god it’s only a 5-10 minute ride. I’m skiing Squaw and Alpine this season.

Comment

• Mushroom
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2009

Just little locker room pats on the butt on my side. Tell me without telling me what you and Nitro and Von Maga are doing in your closet

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You liberal male pussies crack me up! It's so much fun sitting here watching you all lose your shit!
                      1) You give yourself too much credit if you actually think anything you say makes anyone "lose (our) shit." Reading political posts by you & Nitro is like watching two monkeys try to tag-team wrestle a water buffalo.

2) You could never get me particularly angry with that fucking avatar of Fabulous Shadow in a superhero outfit looking fatter than even Wolfgang Van Halen. Seriously, next time I'm in a bad mood, I'm going to just load up that avatar and stare at it. I cannot stop laughing!
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        You should try it more often. When I talk to you on the forums outside of the Front Line, it's always a pleasant surprise how much I enjoy your actual insight, sudden ability to use logic and your pleasant demeanor.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

That's because people who are not MAGAs do not simply exist to create division. They can actually discuss things logically and find common ground. MAGAs aren't built like that. They need to find someone or something to hate in order to feel productive.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                            Welcome back to your virtual hell! I’ve never heard politics on a ski lift. Really, what nutjob would want to talk politics on a ski lift, unless said nutjob is with nutjob friends. It’s a 5-10 minute ride. If we ended up on the same lift, I’m sure we would find some common ground. But thank god it’s only a 5-10 minute ride. I’m skiing Squaw and Alpine this season.
                            The skiing in Jackson has been great. Lot’s of base and fresh snow everyday. The powder bowls have been fabulous.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Well the old saying goes never talk religion or politics.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Well I will enjoy this snow and in a few weeks I will be in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...