Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Fucked

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, anyone who provided a service for him, like architects, engineers and construction contractors that he would then stiff were instantly his enemies, and I’m sure they’re countless.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Happy Easter!

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not a good day for DJT:

Georgia judge rejects Trump's 1st Amendment challenge to election case
    https://www.axios.com/2024/04/04/tru...ed-free-speech

N.Y. attorney general questions company providing Trump's $175 million bond
    https://www.axios.com/2024/04/04/new...-letitia-james

Judge rejects another Trump bid to dismiss classified docs case
    This is the second time in a matter of weeks that Judge Aileen Cannon has denied one of Trump's motions
    to dismiss the case. - This must really piss him off.
    https://www.axios.com/2024/04/04/jud...fied-documents
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The 2:50 mark where Trump blatantly lied about meeting a family of a murder victim killed by an illegal alien. And yes, they hate him...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-05-2024 at 03:06 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post

The 2:50 mark where Trump blatantly lied about meeting a family of a murder victim killed by an illegal alien. And yes, they hate him...
    Seek help for your TDS, Nickdlibtard.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Seek help for your TDS, Nickdlibtard.
    Maybe you should seek help in having Trump's saggy orange balls surgically removed from my mouth?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Ah, the things that used to be considered "low" and the level to which the cultists will refuse to even denounce ONE SINGLE THING the guy does...

I guarantee that every single MAGA who posts here would be personally disgusted if they had gone through a personal tragedy and then a politician decided to latch onto their grief by lying to the press that they had spoken to their family about their loss and comforted them. If it happened to them personally, they would think, "That piece of fucking shit! How dare he latch onto our grief, lie about personally comforting us, all to further his own ends!!!"

BUT NO!!! They will give him a pass, as long as it happens to someone else.

It would be so refreshing to hear just one MAGA here pipe up and say, "Yeah, that was a shitty thing Trump did. I will still vote for him, but fuck him for lying about such a thing!!"

I've criticized Biden for all sorts of shit. I don't deify him. He just happens to be President now...I voted for him...but I owe the guy no fucking loyalty. If he did something disgusting, I would call him a fucking asshole without hesitation.
    Last edited by Rikk; 04-06-2024 at 10:04 AM.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If MAGA triggers you or The Left triggers you, you are falling right into divide and conquer. Groups are stupid. Don’t waste your time worrying about the group clashes. It’s an old game and people keep falling for it. Presidents come and go. Not one president has enough power to permanently change things. The people who run things aren’t even in office. You don’t even know who they are but the have the money to buy both sides. Once you got both sides bought nobody is coming after you. Seems to be these people make a lot of money off of war.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    If MAGA triggers you or The Left triggers you, you are falling right into divide and conquer. Groups are stupid. Don’t waste your time worrying about the group clashes. It’s an old game and people keep falling for it. Presidents come and go. Not one president has enough power to permanently change things. The people who run things aren’t even in office. You don’t even know who they are but the have the money to buy both sides. Once you got both sides bought nobody is coming after you. Seems to be these people make a lot of money off of war.
    Well, yes. This is all fine and good.

But once people reach the level of attacking and even killing police officers, storming a government building and chanting that they're going to hang the Vice-President because the candidate who lost has a hissy fit and tells them to go take back "his" Presidency, then that's when the whole "groups" thing reaches the level of pure insanity.

I have NEVER met a single person who votes the way I do and considers Biden some sort of icon...the "only answer for our country" kinda shit. He's a candidate who won the primary and then the election. He was nowhere near my #1 pick. He was the candidate who was going against the guy I really didn't want...and that was good enough for me.

I've never heard someone who votes Democrat say anything like "If Biden doesn't win, I'm going to kill myself." I've personally never spoken to anyone who threatened to do something like "move to Russia" if the candidate we both were voting for wasn't going to win. In 2016, when Trump won, I told my wife, "Well, he won. We have to accept it and hope he does well." (That sure wasn't the other side's attitude in 2020, was it?)

I've seen interviews with MAGAs saying they are going to "kill myself" if Trump does not win in 2024. I've heard MAGAs say things like "my children would be better off not alive if the woke liberals win in 2024." I've heard MAGAs say that several states will "secede" if they don't get their way in 2024. I've heard Margarine Taylor Greene say that the country should have a "Civil War" and heard others agree. I've even heard certain MAGAs tout the idea of dictatorships in recent days.

There is absolutely division and absolute-ism on both sides. But examples of violence and more extreme comments (when we're all supposed to be Americans)... I really hope that becomes a thing of the past. It really sucks to be an American these days.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who ever heard of an insurrection without firearms and lot’s of killing? That was nothing more than agitators like Ray Epps stirring trouble. If you think that was an insurrection you live in La La Land.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you are scared of MAGA you really are a wimp.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wimp?

What the fuck are you talking about?

How is not wanting a pretty stupid crook put in charge of thousands of nuclear missiles? 6 minutes! That's how long your president gets to decide whether to end the world. 6 minutes while he is maybe getting grabbed by a bunch of secret service guys in the middle of the night and being rushed to an underground room. You want someone like Trump to be making the decision about whether to launch ICBM's at North Korea which will have to overfly Russia in 6 minutes?

Also how does it make you a wimp not wanting an authoritarian government?

How does it make you a wimp not wanting the US of fucking A being run by a shitty family like a 3rd rate South American dictatorship?

Clear your fucking cookies...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who ever heard of an insurrection without firearms and lot’s of killing? That was nothing more than agitators like Ray Epps stirring trouble. If you think that was an insurrection you live in La La Land.
    So your argument is that it's ok to try and lynch the vice president, kill a few folk and try and take over the government if you don't do it well. The first time you try it.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, so January 6 was pure bullshit and the biggest crime that's come out of it is that the people who engaged in it weren't punished even more. "Be strong, go fight, I'm right behind you"...and those fucking fools fell for it. Trump can NEVER again be allowed anywhere near the White House under ANY circumstances. This is the hard line we draw as a country and these fucking MAGA cultists need their religious ferver around their Cheeto Messiah drowned in piss.

I may have some feelings about this.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    STFU! Is Joe Satriani still bowing out of the Hagar Abortion 2024?

If you are afraid of Hagar you are wimp!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They did have firearms. And several Federal Police officers died, asshole. And 174 were injured...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If that had been BLM or "Antifa" (whatever that really is) you'd be raging about the horrors, retard....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They did have firearms. And several Federal Police officers died, asshole. And 174 were injured...
    And they never did tell us what the dead terrorist Ashley Babbling-Idiot had in that backpack she was trying to push through that broken window when she got shot. But I'm guessing it wasn't a picnic lunch.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Wimp?

What the fuck are you talking about?

How is not wanting a pretty stupid crook put in charge of thousands of nuclear missiles?
    We’ve had a pretty stupid brain dead crook in charge of thousands of nuclear missiles for the last 4 years. Oh, wait. That demented brain dead old coot isn’t in charge of anything. Well, anything other than watching Nickdlibtard suck his old shriveled balls.

And the other pretty stupid crook was in charge of the nuclear missiles the previous 4 years. Did he hit the button? No. You know why? Because he had a better relationship with our allies and our enemies than this current regime does. By far. The enemies knew not to fuck with him because he just might hit that button. Bidet thinks if he pushes the button it will play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for him.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    We’ve had a pretty stupid brain dead crook in charge of thousands of nuclear missiles for the last 4 years. Oh, wait. That demented brain dead old coot isn’t in charge of anything. Well, anything other than watching Nickdlibtard suck his old shriveled balls.

And the other pretty stupid crook was in charge of the nuclear missiles the previous 4 years. Did he hit the button? No. You know why? Because he had a better relationship with our allies and our enemies than this current regime does. By far. The enemies knew not to fuck with him because he just might hit that button. Bidet thinks if he pushes the button it will play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for him.
    Jesus Christ, Von. Do you need me to write for you now? Fucking delusional. Trump in many ways was a dictator-cocksucking pussy that undermined NATO and actual allies at every turn. Name one actual treaty he came out with other than inviting the Taliban to Camp David to cut-and-run from Afghanistan...

Biden's a "crook?" Okay then you Republican'ts must really suck hard because they can never seem to come up with anything on him not sourced from Russian intelligence...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nickdelusional

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Von Helen, those hot flashes are making you crazy...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I frequently wonder how the hell did we get to this place in our history with these two old fucks as our presumptive candidates for president..?

It just seems bizarre... but then I'm reminded of times in my youth when we had LBJ and Nixon as leaders... maybe the present isn't so bizarre after all...

Shit... we could do better though.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I frequently wonder how the hell did we get to this place in our history with these two old fucks as our presumptive candidates for president..?

It just seems bizarre... but then I'm reminded of times in my youth when we had LBJ and Nixon as leaders... maybe the present isn't so bizarre after all...
    Yeah if you listen to the tapes of some of the stuff those guys said in the Whitehouse it's really out there but I would still argue this is a whole new level and forgetting opinions the facts on Trump are beyond anything like that.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who ever heard of an insurrection without firearms...

At least nine people who were at or around the Capitol were arrested on weapons charges. A review of the police reports related to the arrests show that police seized at least 3,071 rounds of ammunition during the course of these arrests. Hundreds of rounds of additional ammo were found during the subsequent arrests of other individuals who participated.

Additional weapons that were confiscated after being used inside the US Capitol included a baseball bat, a fire extinguisher, a wooden club, a spear, crutches, a flagpole, bear spray, mace, chemical irritants, stolen police shields, a wooden beam, a hockey stick, a stun gun and knives.

Many of these weapons were used to attack police officers who were protecting the Capitol.

Who ever heard of an insurrection without lot's of killing...
    Within 36 hours by the attack, five people died: one rioter was shot by Capitol Police (trying to smash in and the only one who Trump will memorialize), other police who were beaten by rioters later died (Brian Sicknick, a Trump supporter who told his fiancé the night before that he was scared, was assaulted, kicked and pepper-sprayed multiple times, suffering a blood clot and dying the next day...GOP politicians refused to take part in a memorial to the police who were assaulted trying to protect them). Many people were injured, including 174 police officers. Four officers who responded to the attack died by suicide within seven months.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That was nothing more than agitators like Ray Epps stirring trouble.
    I see. You're following the Tucker line that one "agitator" and MAGA nut, Ray Epps ("working for the FBI," Tucker claimed), was responsible for everything that happened. Ray Epps was the one who got everybody there? Ray Epps had more effect on all the Proud Boys and militia nuts than the President himself? Was it Ray Epps or Trump who tweeted the following on December 12?:

Thousands of people forming in Washington (D.C.) for Stop the Steal.
    It was Ray Epps who gathered everybody by shouting in the street that day, you say. OK. Not the fact that Trump tweeted on December 19:

Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!
    Funny that the Kelly Meggs from the Oath Keepers then tweeted:

He wants us to make it WILD,
    Then the Oath Keeper wrote in a message to other group members:

He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!!

I thought this was Ray Epps? Did Ray Epps gather tens of thousands of people on January 6 and make Trump tweet 10 different times telling people to gather and "be wild" and "stop the steal" on January 6?

Over 10,000 people came onto the Capitol grounds.

Did Ray Epps make Trump speak down the street from the Capitol? Did he make Trump say the following to the crowd who Trump had gathered?:

We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen... if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election...States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people...Now it is up to Congress...We're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong....You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen...We fight like hell! And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore...But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you think that was an insurrection you live in La La Land.
    I don't know what's more sad...the fact that it happened at all or the fact that you actually believe you can convince people it was no big deal. WE WATCHED IT HAPPEN.

. These idiots smeared shit in the hallways.
    . They peed on the floors.
    . They smashed windows.
    . They beat, stomped on and pepper-sprayed police-officers.
    . One rioter ended up pleading guilty to driving a stun gun into a police officer's neck and stunning him multiple times, nearly killing the officer.
    . This same rioter smashed out junior senator Jim Risch's window overlooking the Washington Monument and the national mall in an attempt to let more rioters into the building. They flipped over his desk and trashed the office.
    . They trashed other senators' offices.
    . The fucking mob beat down the door to Pelosi's office, her staff running into a conference room and barricading the door, switching off the lights and hiding under a long table. Eight of the staffers stayed there for 2½ hours as rioters pounded on the door and ransacked and defaced the speaker’s office. They heard rioters calling out for Pelosi's blood as the rioters tried to get the door down.

Pence was actually filmed being taken to the basement by Secret Service, the nuclear codes handcuffed to his wrists. I sincerely consider him a hero.

The rioters had effigies of Pence being hung outside the building, with chants of "Hang Pence!" ringing out, heard inside the building.

Pence said this recently about Trump: "I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable."

And now you try and downplay all of this, mocking people for thinking this was very wrong? Sorry...that is fucking traitorous.

If you're going to be part of a club that commits violence and starts a riot inside the Capitol, causing death, bringing in arms, creating destruction and smearing the place with shit and piss, calling for death of public servants inside the building:

THEN FUCKING OWN IT.

Don't do it and them wimp out, thinking you can blame it all on some Ray Epps or claim that everyone who watched it on live T.V. are in "La La Land."

The only people in "La La Land" are the morons who think they can now convince everybody that what they saw and heard on live T.V. somehow imagined it all.

Pathetic.

P.S. And Nick is right. If BLM or "Antifa" or any of your "enemies" had done anything even 10% as extreme as what happened on January 6, you guys would be crying bloody murder. What happened on the streets of America after George Floyd horrified the right...and they blamed it all on "the left." But the fucking shit that happened at the Capitol ISN'T FUCKING HORRIBLE?
    Last edited by Rikk; 04-08-2024 at 01:53 PM.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don’t forget about zip tie guy and his ma.

It truly is remarkable just how much of what was plainly visible is either considered to be ‘no big deal’ ‘just some yahoos running around the capital’ or ‘that didn’t happen.’

These are both ridiculously dangerous and dangerously ridiculous times we’re living in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Don’t forget about zip tie guy and his ma.

It truly is remarkable just how much of what was plainly visible is either considered to be ‘no big deal’ ‘just some yahoos running around the capital’ or ‘that didn’t happen.’

These are both ridiculously dangerous and dangerously ridiculous times we’re living in.
    Jesus Christ. Out of all the insane stories from that day, I somehow missed this one. I was just reading about it now.

The mother fucker was actually filmed outside the Capitol (you can watch the video...yet, MAGAs would claim it's "not true") saying, "Zip ties! I need to get me some of them motherfuckers!"

The cunt apparently planned to zip-tie the wrists of senators when taking them hostage. Thankfully, by the time they got into the Senate, the senators had evacuated.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But...yes. These were "peaceful tourists."

I've been a tourist hundreds of times in my life. I don't remember (the times I've visited Graceland) smashing Elvis' windows in, pissing & shitting all over the Jungle Room...and using stun-guns and pepper-spray on the staff...

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I live in a purple state but I reside in the middle of Trump land. I’ve heard various excuses and conspiracy theories all to exonerate Trump. There is not one unifying explanation, just bull shit. They all try to justify that Trump deserves to be president again. I’m completely baffled. It’s bizarro world. They live in a different reality and you won’t change their minds. The only apparent positive sign it seems I see less people flying the Trump flag outside their house.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    I live in a purple state but I reside in the middle of Trump land. I’ve heard various excuses and conspiracy theories all to exonerate Trump. There is not one unifying explanation, just bull shit. They all try to justify that Trump deserves to be president again. I’m completely baffled. It’s bizarro world. They live in a different reality and you won’t change their minds. The only apparent positive sign it seems I see less people flying the Trump flag outside their house.
    You just said the absolute truth about it:

Not one "unifying explanation."

You'll hear the same people tell you that the rioters were "freedom fighters," "tourists," there was "no violence," etc.

And then, in the same breath, they'll tell you that these same people were "Democrat covert ops" and other insanity.

None of their excuses work. They're all bullshit. So...they figure they'll throw out dozens of half-assed excuses and figure that by doing that enough (and NEVER admitting that Trump or MAGAs did anything wrong that day), people will just forget about it.

It doesn't work.

I would respect them more if they admitted that it was a bunch of criminal scumbags actually being stupid enough to think they could overturn the election and they FAILED. At least they would then be OWNING IT.

By making excuses for the awful things people did that day, they are ALIGNING THEMSELVES with those people.

(And if Dems had ever tried something like that, the right would have jumped all over it like a fat kid on chocolate.)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My time is split in rural Virginia which has large Trumper contingent and Laguna Beach Cali which is extremely democrat. I hear the conspiracy crap from both sides. It is all madness and senseless. My god the contortion Trumpers go through to defend the documents case is particularly nutty because it is so one sided against Trump. He really has zero defense on guilt but Trumpers do not care, fuck national security. Of course most of them can not even spell SCI let alone how significant it is. I would find a debate between Ford and a dude name Brook at the links. It would be entertaining at least for me but I'm a bad human

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Judge to backers of Jan. 6 rioter: Don’t condone political violence
    The move by U.S. Judge Royce C. Lamberth is the latest in broad, public push by federal judges against Jan. 6 revisionism

By Spencer S. Hsu
    April 4, 2024 at 4:12 p.m. EDT

A Republican-appointed judge said he plans to send a written response to supporters of a Jan. 6 rioter who claimed that he did nothing wrong, warning the man’s friends and family members that justifying political violence risks further violence in a “vicious cycle” that “rots republics.”

In an unusual step, U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth filed on the public docket the statement he prepared to sentence Taylor James Johnatakis to more than seven years in prison. Even more atypically, he said he would order his clerk to mail copies to 20 people who wrote letters supporting the defendant — the first time he had done so in his 37-year career — to explain his reasoning.

“January 6 must not become a precedent for further violence against political opponents or governmental institutions,” Lamberth wrote. “This is not normal. This cannot become normal. We as a community, we as a society, we as a country cannot condone the normalization of the January 6 Capitol riot.”

The judge’s move is the latest in a wider public push by federal judges in Washington to counter what polling shows is an uptick in public acceptance of the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, fueled by former president Donald Trump’s escalating rhetoric casting defendants as “political prisoners” and “hostages” who did nothing wrong. Trump has pledged to pardon Capitol riot defendants, including those who assaulted police.

In federal court in D.C. on Wednesday, Lamberth said he took “no great pleasure in locking up defendants who led good lives until their actions on January 6, 2021,” but explained, “In our system of justice, we punish people not for their overall character, but for their actions.”

The judge — a Texas-born son of an Army pool mechanic who served in Vietnam as an Army lawyer and who was appointed to the bench in 1987 by Ronald Reagan — said Johnatakis, a 40-year-old from Washington state, appeared to show no true remorse for what he did. The judge also said he was struck that few of his supporters “seem to know what he actually did.” One wrote that the defendant “never would” do anything violent and another said he got “caught up” in the crowd, the judge said.

“In fact it was Mr. Johnatakis himself who organized protesters to violence that day,” Lamberth said. “Mr. Johnatakis was a leader. He knew what he was doing that day.”

One day before the riot, trial evidence showed, Johnatakis posted on social media, “Burn the city down. What the British did to DC will be nothing.”

As he marched to the Capitol the next day, he posted video of himself saying, “We’re walking over to the Capitol right now, and I don’t know, maybe we’ll break down the doors.”

There, he made his way to the front of a mob. Yelling through a megaphone he brought, Johnatakis organized a charge against police, shouting, “One, two, three, go!” and getting rioters to raise a metal bike rack barricade and slam it against police. The assault was confirmed on body-camera video and by officers who said they were seriously injured and feared for their lives.

“Mr. Johnatakis and the others then raised the barriers higher until they were about head-level with the officers, so that the mob could brawl with the officers without the barriers getting in the way,” Lamberth wrote in the filing.

The attack permitted rioters to overwhelm the final police line defending a staircase on the southwest side of the Capitol and to breach the building immediately afterward, forcing the evacuation of the Capitol.

As he left, Johnatakis boasted on video, “We probably would have murdered a few of” the lawmakers “had we seen exactly who they were.”

Continues at https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...-judge-letter/

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    [color=yellow]
    One day before the riot, trial evidence showed, Johnatakis posted on social media, “Burn the city down. What the British did to DC will be nothing.”

As he marched to the Capitol the next day, he posted video of himself saying, “We’re walking over to the Capitol right now, and I don’t know, maybe we’ll break down the doors.”

There, he made his way to the front of a mob. Yelling through a megaphone he brought, Johnatakis organized a charge against police, shouting, “One, two, three, go!” and getting rioters to raise a metal bike rack barricade and slam it against police. The assault was confirmed on body-camera video and by officers who said they were seriously injured and feared for their lives.

“Mr. Johnatakis and the others then raised the barriers higher until they were about head-level with the officers, so that the mob could brawl with the officers without the barriers getting in the way,” Lamberth wrote in the filing.

The attack permitted rioters to overwhelm the final police line defending a staircase on the southwest side of the Capitol and to breach the building immediately afterward, forcing the evacuation of the Capitol.

As he left, Johnatakis boasted on video, “We probably would have murdered a few of” the lawmakers “had we seen exactly who they were.”[/color=yellow]
    Ah...yes. But didn't you hear? It was all Ray Epps' fault.

And people saying they're going to "burn the city down" and "murder a few of (the lawmakers)" inside the Capitol building to prevent the peaceful and legal transfer of power following a national election apparently aren't committing insurrection. They're "tourists."

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information