• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2007

Yeah, the press conferecnce where he was gonna "release a supposed extensive report that he
      previously said would clear him and his allies of wrongdoing in the wake of his latest indictment
      by a Georgia grand jury"

Probably one of the few times he actually listened to someone advising him and thought better of it.
      Originally posted by sadaist
      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• silverfish
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2007

Georgia’s fake electors acted at Trump’s direction, indicted ex-GOP chair says
        David Shafer, former chairman of the Georgia Republican Party and one of the 19 defendants in the
        Georgia election interference case, claimed in a court filing that he and the other Republican electors
        who tried to falsely certify Donald Trump as the winner in Georgia were acting at the former president's
        behest.

Full story at:

=====
        Buried in Trump trial date filing from Jack Smith is a key Secret Service detail
        One of the key frustrations from the House Select Committee investigating Jan. 6 and the attempt to
        overthrow the 2020 election was that the Secret Service "accidentally" deleted every text communication
        between agents and officials from that day. It was scheduled maintenance, the Homeland Security
        Inspector General's report explained in 2022.

At the time, the Secret Service denied the report from the IG.

But Smith revealed in his filing that he 3.1 million pages of Secret Service emails did exist – and he
        has them.

Full story at:
        Nestled in special counsel Jack Smith's response to Donald Trump's demand to delay the criminal case around the 2020 election until 2026 is a key detail about the documents he has from the Secret Service. One of the key frustrations from the House Select Committee investigating Jan. 6 and the attemp...
        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cheeto 'Jokes' About His Escape Plan As Co-Defendants Begin Surrendering

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I find it to be conspiratorial the court did not seize his passport. This F A T, traitorous criminal will most likely make his bond as well.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Not looking good at all for the orange ol' F A T T Y

Comment

• silverfish
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

For any of you gamblers out there...

You Can Bet on Trump’s Weight Ahead of His Surrender to Jail

"The line currently sits over/under 278.5 pounds, a far cry from the 244 pounds White House physician
                Sean Conley recorded for Trump in 2020."

Full piece at:

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Remember the wackjob who ran for the Senate on the "Babies, Guns, and Jesus platform?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Biglyest Mugshot Ever!!111!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So much fake shit on the internet already. Old people and dumb folk, the two biggest voting blocks on both sides are not going to know what hits them next year and it's all kind of scary...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
                          What a horrible waste of time witch hunt against the greatest President ever. It's amazing how fucked the Libtards have made this Country. And the dumb just fall in line with it all. The epitome of ignorant sheep.

Like he always does, Trump will come out on top.
                          It boggles my mind that anyone thinks this set of politicized prosecutions are anything remotely a good idea. History will look upon this as one of the ugliest times and most corrupt in American history. And I am not looking at Trump here. It's disgraceful. Sad to see.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Last edited by FORD; 08-25-2023, 08:17 PM.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                                I don't think I would trust anyone on this panel to mow my lawn...I doubt they could start the mower.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...