Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Is Elon Musk Destroying Twitter On Purpose? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Elon Musk Destroying Twitter On Purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    It's a huge problem for sure for X. I still think it's better now than before. At least now, we can determine (at some point) who is full of BS. How can you do that when you have people not only with fingers on the scale, but there is no scale? Its one prescribed and Gov't dictated narrative.
    All social media is shit. It bottle necks the internet and controls information and collects and sells data on its customers. Social media has not had a good affect on society.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Anyways the little people will argue on social media and the few people with the power will do what they want. One thing for sure, they want less little people. They don’t need all of us. War is great for them. They make money off it and it kills people.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

It's a huge problem for sure for X. I still think it's better now than before. At least now, we can determine (at some point) who is full of BS. How can you do that when you have people not only with fingers on the scale, but there is no scale? Its one prescribed and Gov't dictated narrative.
        WTF are you even on about? Which "gov't directive?" The Russian "fancy bear" one dictated by the GRU?

How about this? Say something bad about Tesla on "X" for an extended period and AutismElan will not onlyban your account but will literally call your boss!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          All social media is shit. It bottle necks the internet and controls information and collects and sells data on its customers. Social media has not had a good affect on society.
          One of the few recent non-VH related things you've said I agree with 100%, though not necessarily for the same reasons but IDK...

Comment

Nickd. Were you asleep the month all of the info was revealed how the various govt agencies asked Twitter to censor en masse? Wtf? They had regular meetings. This went waaaay too far.

Again, how else are we going to find out about gems like this exposing CNN for the frauds they are:
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Interestingly, Twitter under Musk actually has a good record responding to concerns:

For sure, trying to determine what should and shouldn't be on X/Twitter is a challenge. Community Notes seems to be working quite well so far, but there is so much on the platform, its hard to keep up.

There are all kinds of arguements flowing out there...its Musk's fault, it was better before...Yeah, I don;t think so.

Do we really have to go down the Biden laptop do we? EVERYONE knew it was legit...everyone. And yet it was surpressed on Twitter and elsewhere to win an election. You can pretend it didn't happen and that there were questions. They all knew, and you know they did. This is now accepted as consensus. You are forgetting it? ok

Twitter’s politically-influenced moderation policies were exposed after a bombshell story based on emails found on a laptop owned by Hunter Biden
              Last edited by Romeo Delight; 10-11-2023, 11:40 AM.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Do we really have to go down the Biden laptop do we? EVERYONE knew it was legit...everyone. And yet it was surpressed on Twitter and elsewhere to win an election. You can pretend it didn't happen and that there were questions. They all knew, and you know they did. This is now accepted as consensus. You are forgetting it? ok

https://nationalpost.com/news/twitte...ech-censorship
                Posting a few more random links and some generalized statement does not make anything "consensus" in any world in which we live.

"Hunter's laptop" eventually became a punchline for paranoia and desperation from a bunch of people who, meanwhile, continued to try and argue with a straight face that January 6 was a Democrat operation... ("Everyone knew it was legit"...LMFAO. Really?)

"Covering up a laptop story" had NOTHING to do with why Biden won the election. He won the election because people came out in droves to vote out one of the laziest, most despicable people to ever hold office in our country.

I can speak to this with personal authority: I didn't vote FOR Biden. I voted AGAINST Trump. My wife wanted to move to Canada (she never lived there, but as you know, I did) if that piece of shit Trump won a second time.

Every time I meet some conservative nut who starts raving on about Hunter Biden, I ask them very simply: "What happened on January 6?" And, without fail, they start raving on that it was a Democrat operation to make MAGAs look bad, etc. And then I ask them: why was Trump there in person, urging people to march? Did he not organize it himself with a tweet? Wasn't it almost exclusively MAGA and Proud Boy nuts who were filmed and on-site, hurting people and breaking into the building? Why do all his ex-advisors say that he was watching on T.V., actually making comments that he was hoping they would "hang Pence"?

And these mental midgets will just use those handy two words that have become a good shortcut to avoid thinking: "Fake news."

And then they'll start raving on about "Hunter's laptop" again.

What's even more fun is to ask these MAGA conspiracy theorists: "What is the significance of Hunter's laptop?" These catchphrase loving idiots will say vague things like: "They prove Biden corruption", etc. And when you ask them "How?" They'll say things like, "They prove Biden is lying." And when you say, "How?" They start stammering and have...no idea. Because they're basically repeating words used at a lot of MAGA rallies or FoxNews talk shows.

Do we really have to go down the Biden laptop do we? EVERYONE knew it was legit...everyone.
                Despite endless allegations that the laptop contents contained outright proof of corruption by Joe Biden, a joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees (their results released in September 2020) could find literally NO EVIDENCE OF ANY wrongdoing by him, nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation by September 2023.

This is not my opinion. These are facts.

"Hunter's laptop". LOL!!

(That term has become as reputable a debate point as O.J. Simpson's comments concerning the "real killers." )
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

I dunno, this looks like a win for the people having a voice and ridiculous politicians being held to account. We can't really think MSNBC and CNN will help here at all:

ChayaRaichik10 (@Chaya Raichik) posted: This smug loser really mocked this citizen journalist and said only “3 people will watch your bullsh*t video.”

It now has over 2M views https://x.com/chayaraichik10/status/...0hVmJwYyUCzbEQ
                  Chaya Raichik is a bigoted piece of shit who can't be taken serious about any thing.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I dunno, this looks like a win for the people having a voice and ridiculous politicians being held to account. We can't really think MSNBC and CNN will help here at all.
                    May I ask you, are you really trying to point to CNN & MSNBC as being the worst offenders for not holding ridiculous politicians accountable? Seriously?

It's interesting you can say such things with a straight face. MSNBC and CNN have gotten into the fray to happily report on Democrats with dirt under their fingernails time and time again...

. Bob Menendez
                    . The Ralph Northam scandal a few years back (the contributors on MSNBC and CNN were actually asking Northam to step down when that occurred in 2019, basically taking part in a scandal during which it was proved that his Republican opponents had found & released the dirt for political opportunity)

Meanwhile...it's amazing how many indictments, scandals or disgusting behaviors get glossed over on Fox or Newsmax. Hell, Fox didn't even report the fact that they settled with Dominion over their false allegations of Dominion complicity with "voting fraud." Fox's entire reporting on the issue was 100% lies...they paid $787 million to Dominion over their lies...but it wasn't "newsworthy."

And their coverage of the Trump indictments is laughable.

Wow. Some of the things you say, Flamma. It makes me actually sad for you.

(But I do LOVE talking Van Halen with you...so that's cool! )
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                      Chaya Raichik is a bigoted piece of shit who can't be taken serious about any thing.
                      Absolutely!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                        May I ask you, are you really trying to point to CNN & MSNBC as being the worst offenders for not holding ridiculous politicians accountable? Seriously?

It's interesting you can say such things with a straight face. MSNBC and CNN have gotten into the fray to happily report on Democrats with dirt under their fingernails time and time again...

. Bob Menendez
                        . The Ralph Northam scandal a few years back (the contributors on MSNBC and CNN were actually asking Northam to step down when that occurred in 2019, basically taking part in a scandal during which it was proved that his Republican opponents had found & released the dirt for political opportunity)

Meanwhile...it's amazing how many indictments, scandals or disgusting behaviors get glossed over on Fox or Newsmax. Hell, Fox didn't even report the fact that they settled with Dominion over their false allegations of Dominion complicity with "voting fraud." Fox's entire reporting on the issue was 100% lies...they paid $787 million to Dominion over their lies...but it wasn't "newsworthy."

And their coverage of the Trump indictments is laughable.

Wow. Some of the things you say, Flamma. It makes me actually sad for you.

(But I do LOVE talking Van Halen with you...so that's cool! )
                        It's funny after I posted that I meant to include Fox to be fair, but I forgot.

I personally think CNN and MSNBC are the absolute worst. Just a personal opinion
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          I know nothing about Chaya...you aren;t concerned CNN "reporters" are creating fake and over dramaztized reporting? OK
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

The New York Times Belatedly Admits the Emails on Hunter Biden's Abandoned Laptop Are Real and Newsworthy

Consensus...
                            Last edited by Romeo Delight; 10-11-2023, 01:43 PM.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

"A deposition transcript released by the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees reveals that the Biden campaign in 2020 helped spur an open letter signed by former intelligence officials claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story had the "earmarks" of Russian disinformation. Will anyone pay a price for that deception, and how much has it hurt the credibility of the press and the intelligence services?"

Let's not forget the manipulation here. Brutal...
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

I know nothing about Chaya...you aren;t concerned CNN "reporters" are creating fake and over dramaztized reporting? OK
                                I'm no fan of any of the cable news networks. CNN started turning to the right the day Ted Turner sold it to Time Warner, and each corporate merger/consolidation they have been involved with since then has made them even worse.

I haven't had cable TV in years, though I used to watch news through various streaming sources. Some authorized, some not so much. That includes CNN International, which I haven't seen recently, but at least as far as a couple of years ago, it was still a serious news channel, as opposed to whatever the US channel has become.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...
                                X