Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Van Halen Donnington 1984

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm just really hoping that LARGO '84 starts leaking soon. I'm DYING to see that concert...pro-shot 1984 tour show, in its entirety.

It just angers me to know there's some piece of crap out there enjoying, hoping to keep it to himself and not remotely care how many fans would kill to watch this concert...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    Good point. And seriously, I'd like to beat the living shit out of this footage hoarder.

If I had my hands on some seriously kickass VH footage, I would want to do one thing and one thing only: GET IT OUT THERE TO THE FANS TO ENJOY.

I couldn't give a shit about making money off of it or hoarding it for myself.

This guy is a serious piece of shit.
    The jackass in question is Curt Gooch... google search will give you more details. Back in the old days he'd been a good target for one flappo's debauchery campaigns
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So does this site get into issues if posted here?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would assume so if we hosted it and he notices. He will be relying on the fact no one wants to take him on because I don't see how owning a tape somehow gives him ownership of the copyright, it's not possible. I believe on YouTube he gets the stuff taken down by claiming it's a copy of a personal unpublished material but I doubt that would stand up to even rudimentary investigation by them.

He certainly couldn't do much about someone posting the location of a download though if it was hosted at a site in another country that isn't covered by or likely to respond to a US lawyers letter.

If it gets to the point that we don't have a working link for download I'm sure a user can upload it to somewhere on the web and post a link to it here, you are all anonymous.

TBH this all stinks of sour grapes because if his plan was to sell this bootleg, especially exclusively than that chance has gone forever. I think Van Halen would have slapped lawyers on him immediately if he was to do it in plain view so the only way he could would be to hardcore fans and they will already have it or know it can be found online or on 10 thousand hard disks at this point.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-01-2023 at 08:24 AM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    £11 ($15) for AC/DC, Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne, Gary Moore, Y&T, Accept and Motley Crue, 13 000 people turned up on the day and bought their ticket at the door.

Jesus Christ on the mount! That's about $44 USD or £35 when people are paying 10X that to see tired old bands and their STD infested whore uteruses falling out with 90% replacement players today...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Jesus Christ on the mount! That's about $44 USD or £35 when people are paying 10X that to see tired old bands and their STD infested whore uteruses falling out with 90% replacement players today...
    Seriously! I mean, Springsteen is charging $1,000s (literally) for tickets to a show by a bunch of guys three times older than when they were at their peak at Hammersmith in 1975.

Nothing to be proud of for a guy who used to be such a symbol for the working classes...

I like Springsteen...but he hasn't made a good album since MAGIC and he hasn't made a great album since maybe BORN IN THE U.S.A. (and even that was a far cry from the peaks of DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN).

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    In '78 I saw VH, AC/DC, Foreigner, Aerosmith and Pat Travers for $11.00... Day On the Green Oakland, Ca.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    In '78 I saw VH, AC/DC, Foreigner, Aerosmith and Pat Travers for $11.00... Day On the Green Oakland, Ca.
    Back when Aerosmith (and AC/DC) were great bands.

Actually, I like Foreigner's first four albums too.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And Clarence is dead! For fuck's sake it ain't the E-Street band without Clarence Clemons!

Rest in peace oh gentile soul and maker of the sweet sounds rivaling even Pan's melodical graces that made panties dewy and mere cuckolds of us mere mortals on the warmth of a late summer's night...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seriously! I mean, Springsteen is charging $1,000s (literally) for tickets to a show by a bunch of guys three times older than when they were at their peak at Hammersmith in 1975.

Nothing to be proud of for a guy who used to be such a symbol for the working classes...

I like Springsteen...but he hasn't made a good album since MAGIC and he hasn't made a great album since maybe BORN IN THE U.S.A. (and even that was a far cry from the peaks of DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN).
    Ugh, and the Don Henley Solo Project, er, "The Eagles" FFS...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And Clarence is dead! For fuck's sake it ain't the E-Street band without Clarence Clemons!
    Don't forget Danny Federici either. He was key to that band's sound...an incredible keyboard player.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ugh, and the Don Henley Solo Project, er, "The Eagles" FFS...
    Yes. And funny enough, I actually always liked Glenn more than Don (Henley) anyway.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes. And funny enough, I actually always liked Glenn more than Don (Henley) anyway.
    And Felder, another guy they fired. And Randy, a guy they hounded out of the band. Kind of an interesting recent vid on all of them:

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And Felder, another guy they fired. And Randy, a guy they hounded out of the band. Kind of an interesting recent vid on all of them:

Great clip.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

EDIT: PREVIOUSLY THIS WAS ON YOUTUBE BUT IT KEEPS BEING TAKEN DOWN. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AT THIS LINK

https://mega.nz/file/nJ1TjbBK#EZVOLg...r1ttfHRPzYalnk

Finally the long lost video of Van Halen at the Monsters Of Rock Festival at Donington Park on the 18th August 1984 has come to light.

After a set-closing Panama, frontman David Lee Roth famously told the crowd, "we're going to take a little bit of film back to the United States, and show them how England fucking does it." Four more shows and Van Halen was over.

It's not perfect and the sound drifts in and out but it's kind of unique in that it's a single onstage camera kind of like your view if you were the keyboard player.

There are audio decent bootlegs of this so it won't be long until someone marries the two up.

The full set on the day was

Unchained
    Hot for Teacher
    On Fire
    Runnin' With the Devil
    Little Guitars
    House of Pain
    Bass Solo
    I'll Wait
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Oh, Pretty Woman
    Jump
    Guitar Solo
    Panama

Encore:
    You Really Got Me
    The version I have doesn't have those odd horizontal lines.

It was a dvd someone posted somewhere.
    typical screenshot:
    Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 1.48.43 PM.jpg
    artwork for dvd:
    VH cover.jpg

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nick500 View Post
    The version I have doesn't have those odd horizontal lines.

It was a dvd someone posted somewhere.
    typical screenshot:
    Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 1.48.43 PM.jpg
    artwork for dvd:
    VH cover.jpg
    The url:
    https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b33...5131857/7ed11c

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Edde Trunk of Trunk Nation basically restates what most have here regarding the remaining band members being "dysfunctional" cunts in regards to refusing to release any live material from the Dave era and in general. It's rare that I agree with most of what he says but he articulates some good points and relates how he himself has been involved in live concert shoots with Anthrax and speculates as to why this was recorded. He plays the entire HFT intro then comments. At the 8:40 mark he gets specifics and at around 9:50 mark he says he knows someone that says there's a rumor of a huge "motherload of" a ProShot live material but they're figuring how to roll it out:

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just noticed that this cannot be embedded but I might have a copy in case it gets taken down...

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Edde Trunk of Trunk Nation basically restates what most have here regarding the remaining band members being "dysfunctional" cunts in regards to refusing to release any live material from the Dave era and in general. It's rare that I agree with most of what he says but he articulates some good points and relates how he himself has been involved in live concert shoots with Anthrax and speculates as to why this was recorded. He plays the entire HFT intro then comments. At the 8:40 mark he gets specifics and at around 9:50 mark he says he knows someone that says there's a rumor of a huge "motherload of" a ProShot live material but they're figuring how to roll it out:

That fat cunt still hates Dave though and can't stop sucking off Sam.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just noticed that this cannot be embedded but I might have a copy in case it gets taken down...
    I was still able to click on it and it took me directly to the recommended TimeCode on YouTube itself, so it still works.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    I figured someone would point that out, he criticizes Dave's live singing, but he also criticizes the excessive drum and bass solos...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't stand that fat cunt. I enjoyed THAT METAL SHOW...but I spent my whole time watching that show hating Trunk and liking Jamison and Florentine.

He lied on THAT METAL SHOW and claimed that the 1984 shows were embarrassing because, he claims, they were never onstage together playing for more than 20 minutes total. It's such a lie. Yes, it was more of a show and there were lots of solo sections...but he still claims they barely played any songs in total (they did fucking 16-19 songs every night together).

He's even attacking the solo sections in the Donington show...he attacks them for having the drum solo after the second song and claims this is unique to the 1984 era. The fat cunt doesn't know his facts. Alex was already doing his drum solo at the beginning of the show for years. I haven't seen it in years, but I'm almost sure Alex did his drum solo right near the beginning of the LIVE WITHOUT A NET show.

He claims in this video that the band wasted so much time doing Roth raps and solo sections...but I clearly remember that like 20 minutes of the LIVE WITHOUT A NET video is Sammy rambling on about a woman's panties thrown on stage, a drum solo, a bass solo, a guitar solo... Eddie then claims that the Sammy shows were just songs (and thus, better).

I fucking hate this lying cunt.

I once heard him talk about Little Steven giving Trunk free tickets to a recent E-Street Band show. And Trunk then says he told Little Steven that he didn't really like the show because he doesn't like songs "with chords" and that he prefers music with "riffs." It was one of the most moronic things I've ever heard.

He once got angry at Jamison and Florentine for not agreeing with him that UFO's live album was better than Thin Lizzy's LIVE AND DANGEROUS and Kiss's ALIVE! He literally had a hissy-fit that not everyone agreed with him about his own favorite band.

He's also claiming in this interview that he never knew that Michael Anthony ever played keyboards on stage...and he's bitching about this. Clearly, Trunk doesn't know his facts. Mikey was playing keyboards as early as the WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST tour (he did the keyboard in ...AND THE CRADLE WILL ROCK live...and he was playing keyboards on I'LL WAIT and JUMP with Eddie on the 1984 Montreal boot).

He also bitches about Mikey's bass solo being too "over the top" and then talks about Roth being a "showman" (he says it sarcastically) and talks about how terrible Roth's vocals are in the Donington show.

Only Eddie Trunk could watch this Donington footage and use it as an excuse to talk about how Roth "can't sing" and then compare it to Sammy's supposed superiority.

I hate Eddie Trunk.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    The tool was claiming Uncle Dave NEVER, I mean, NEVER (ever, forever) could sing.

I know that was wrong. The first 2 tours he was great. No, not a Dio, or Gillan, or Halford, but goddammit, anyone who says he could "never" sing does not know what the fuck they are talking about.

I KNOW differently. I was THERE. FRONT FUCKING ROW.

Fuck Eddie Junk, that fucking self-important bitch.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    The tool was claiming Uncle Dave NEVER, I mean, NEVER (ever, forever) could sing.

I know that was wrong. The first 2 tours he was great. No, not a Dio, or Gillan, or Halford, but goddammit, anyone who says he could "never" sing does not know what the fuck they are talking about.

I KNOW differently. I was THERE. FRONT FUCKING ROW.

Fuck Eddie Junk, that fucking self-important bitch.
    Indeed.

Any man who goes on about Blue Murder as one of the great bands in history...

Any man who think UFO (a band I enjoy but don't think are exactly Led Zeppelin or The Rolling Stones) is the greatest band in music history...

Any man who thinks Sammy was superior in every way to Dave and watches the Donington footage and uses it as an excuse to get on his pedestal about Dave sucking...

Any man who says "music with riffs" is superior to "music with chords" (whatever the fuck that means)...

Any man who invents a segment called Stump the Trunk and then literally gets angry at people for coming up with questions to which he doesn't know the answer...

...is a fucking idiot.

He literally goes on rants all the time about how the 1984 Tour sucked. There are literally millions of people who see this tour as one of the high-water moments in rock 'n' roll history. But Trunk thinks they're all wrong because...because...Alex did a drum solo after two songs. (I was right, by the way...in LIVE WITHOUT A NET, Alex does his drum solo after three songs.)

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Youtube comment nerds have been trashing Dave's vocals at every chance they get. Which just fuels idiots like Trunk.

Dave was great on lots of CVH shows including Donnington '84. He was stellar on his first solo tour in 86-87.

You wanna know who really sucked live at times? Look no further than Ozzy on the Diary tour. But nooo, he's heralded as a legend by the same youtube comment nerds.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Youtube comment nerds have been trashing Dave's vocals at every chance they get. Which just fuels idiots like Trunk.

Dave was great on lots of CVH shows including Donnington '84. He was stellar on his first solo tour in 86-87.

You wanna know who really sucked live at times? Look no further than Ozzy on the Diary tour. But nooo, he's heralded as a legend by the same youtube comment nerds.
    It's their only fighting tool at this point.

THERE WAS A DECADES-LONG DAVE VS. SAM WAR. It was one of the biggest in music history.

...And they lost.

Dave returned to the band for the reminder of the band's lifetime. Their 2012 album was their best-received album in decades. Hell, I remember Rolling Stone called STAY FROSTY one of the best songs of 2012. People were generally very excited that Dave came back.

And then the cheeseheads, still smarting from the low sales and terrible reviews of the 2004 Sammy reunion tour, started in with the, "Dave wasn't a singer" or "Dave's lyrics make no sense" arguments.

They hate that the public made their choice. And it was Dave.

Eddie even said (in 2015) that Dave being in the band is in "the band's DNA" and that's how people want to see Van Halen. And he thought that "to rob them of that just doesn't seem fair."

When Eddie Van Halen declared that Dave was the public's choice-of-singer for Van Halen, the sheep finally and truly lost the war.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's their only fighting tool at this point.

THERE WAS A DECADES-LONG DAVE VS. SAM WAR. It was one of the biggest in music history.

...And they lost.

Dave returned to the band for the reminder of the band's lifetime. Their 2012 album was their best-received album in decades. Hell, I remember Rolling Stone called STAY FROSTY one of the best songs of 2012. People were generally very excited that Dave came back.

And then the cheeseheads, still smarting from the low sales and terrible reviews of the 2004 Sammy reunion tour, started in with the, "Dave wasn't a singer" or "Dave's lyrics make no sense" arguments.

They hate that the public made their choice. And it was Dave.

Eddie even said (in 2015) that Dave being in the band is in "the band's DNA" and that's how people want to see Van Halen. And he thought that "to rob them of that just doesn't seem fair."

When Eddie Van Halen declared that Dave was the public's choice-of-singer for Van Halen, the sheep finally and truly lost the war.
    Agreed.

It took thirty years for Ed to admit it but he did.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Trunk has always had that opinion about Roth.

Trunk was hardly the only person who thought Roth was a bad singer, or a singer who in terms of vocal ability wasn't up to par with what Eddie was doing guitar-wise. Plenty of critics - and more than a few rock star contemporaries back when CVH was active - thought Roth was basically a clownish showoff and that Roth's schtick was actually holding Eddie back and holding the group back from being anything other (or greater) than a party rock band. Hell, even the Van Halens only sort of grudgingly accepted Roth into the band because Roth was so persistent, and neither the Van Halens nor Michael Anthony thought Roth was a great singer. I think because the Van Halens already felt that way about Roth before the band even got signed, once those thoughts were expressed by critics and musicians it just reinforced those notions the Van Halens already had back in 1974.

Far as I'm concerned, Roth was the perfect singer for the band. What Eddie Trunk or Sammy Hagar or a bunch of people on the internet say has zero relevance to me. I was about as big a fan of Eddie Van Halen as anybody when CVH were active. When Dave left in 1985, I gave Van Halen and Hagar the benefit of the doubt. I even gave Van Halen III a fair listen. It's telling that what I enjoyed most post-1984 were the two BOV1 tracks and ADKOT: Roth and Ed make things happen. Even with Dave sounding a bit worse for wear in 1996 and without Mike Anthony in 2012, Ed and Dave could still conjure up the magic. Van Halen were never all about Eddie for me, and without Dave it just wasn't Van Halen.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't stand that fat cunt. I enjoyed THAT METAL SHOW...but I spent my whole time watching that show hating Trunk and liking Jamison and Florentine.

He lied on THAT METAL SHOW and claimed that the 1984 shows were embarrassing because, he claims, they were never onstage together playing for more than 20 minutes total. It's such a lie. Yes, it was more of a show and there were lots of solo sections...but he still claims they barely played any songs in total (they did fucking 16-19 songs every night together).

He's even attacking the solo sections in the Donington show...he attacks them for having the drum solo after the second song and claims this is unique to the 1984 era. The fat cunt doesn't know his facts. Alex was already doing his drum solo at the beginning of the show for years. I haven't seen it in years, but I'm almost sure Alex did his drum solo right near the beginning of the LIVE WITHOUT A NET show.

He claims in this video that the band wasted so much time doing Roth raps and solo sections...but I clearly remember that like 20 minutes of the LIVE WITHOUT A NET video is Sammy rambling on about a woman's panties thrown on stage, a drum solo, a bass solo, a guitar solo... Eddie then claims that the Sammy shows were just songs (and thus, better).

I once heard him talk about Little Steven giving Trunk free tickets to a recent E-Street Band show. And Trunk then says he told Little Steven that he didn't really like the show because he doesn't like songs "with chords" and that he prefers music with "riffs." It was one of the most moronic things I've ever heard.

He once got angry at Jamison and Florentine for not agreeing with him that UFO's live album was better than Thin Lizzy's LIVE AND DANGEROUS and Kiss's ALIVE! He literally had a hissy-fit that not everyone agreed with him about his own favorite band.

He's also claiming in this interview that he never knew that Michael Anthony ever played keyboards on stage...and he's bitching about this. Clearly, Trunk doesn't know his facts. Mikey was playing keyboards as early as the WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST tour (he did the keyboard in ...AND THE CRADLE WILL ROCK live...and he was playing keyboards on I'LL WAIT and JUMP with Eddie on the 1984 Montreal boot).

He also bitches about Mikey's bass solo being too "over the top" and then talks about Roth being a "showman" (he says it sarcastically) and talks about how terrible Roth's vocals are in the Donington show.

Only Eddie Trunk could watch this Donington footage and use it as an excuse to talk about how Roth "can't sing" and then compare it to Sammy's supposed superiority.

I hate Eddie Trunk.
    It's so weird in a country of 300 million people this fat oaf became the go to guy for classic rock in the US. He has no personality or chat worth listening to, he has a fucking ludicrous self importance and pretty shitty understanding of music.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I hate Eddie Trunk.
    I can honestly say I never enjoyed fat asshole loser's "Metal Show"...

If he really thinks that Hagar was the better vocalist, fine, I do not and never will agree but can respect that. The main problem I have is the massive callus Trunk has built into the back of his throat from Sammy's cock bumping into it. I can see okay maybe you like Sam's voice better; maybe, he has a bigger range and all that. Okay, Sam sounds like a howler monkey raping Janis Joplin to me. He sucked and was terrible in the mix of Van "Halen". Boy George is also technically a great singer, but sure as fuck doesn't mix well with anything Van Halen. Maybe if Trunk became friends with him like a truly shitty journalist with no ethics, he'd be blowing Boy George as well...

The problem I have with Trunk is that he's a softball lobbing cunt that has never called out Sam out on his lies because he's a weak shit and certainly in no way a real journalist. I did think the rumors he heard were interesting, but will apparently be lost on his lard lapping ass as he really doesn't appreciate classic Van Halen...
    t a

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And upon further review Trunk's "Roth is like Vince Niell" comment is fucking Galing and in no way is analogous to Roth singing. Vince doesn't "skip every other word":, he completely was making up nonsensical scats you fucking autistic tard.

And in no way to I wanna wade through the bullshit, but I am pretty sure that there are plenty of Van Hagar boots where Sammy mail's it and sucks. What did Trunk say about 2004? "Up For Breakfast"? Did Trunk jerkoff all over himself over those masterpieces? I'm guessing the vocals were great because Sammy sang it...

Sam did nothing but use the death of Eddie Van Halen to promote himself, did fucking Trunk ever call him out on that or are they so close the fat assholes oil themselves up while Sam's wife is blowing poolboys?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-08-2023 at 10:47 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you didn't download this video and want a DVD copy... it's still available from the original Japanese source that can be purchased for $30...

https://lighthouse.ocnk.com/product/4080

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    In August of 2023, pro-shot footage was leaked to YouTube of Van Halen’s Monsters of Rock performance in Donington Park, Leicestershire, England in 1984. It ran just over an hour and six minutes. Some songs were complete, but many were cut off, or in fragments.

For this project, that footage was combined with existing fan shot camcorder video to create a complete concert film of their full 84 minute set. For the short sections where no video exists from either source, footage was used that was originally shot by the band for their video of “Jump”.

Multiple audio bootlegs make up the soundtrack (in some cases, from the same sources as the original leak, but with upgrades in quality) which were then split into elements, remixed and remastered to create a consistent and improved audio mix.

This is fan made, for Van Halen fans. It is not being sold, and NO money is being made from its creation. I and every other Van Halen fan would gladly purchase an official release of this, but until that time, please enjoy this documentary of an incredible night in 1984.

Miss you, Edward.

- Fan Made Films, September 2023

https://mega.nz/folder/1IIT2DSJ#Yp7nAAoussU_TSr34iMvVw

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information