X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And upon further review Trunk's "Roth is like Vince Niell" comment is fucking Galing and in no way is analogous to Roth singing. Vince doesn't "skip every other word":, he completely was making up nonsensical scats you fucking autistic tard.

And in no way to I wanna wade through the bullshit, but I am pretty sure that there are plenty of Van Hagar boots where Sammy mail's it and sucks. What did Trunk say about 2004? "Up For Breakfast"? Did Trunk jerkoff all over himself over those masterpieces? I'm guessing the vocals were great because Sammy sang it...

Sam did nothing but use the death of Eddie Van Halen to promote himself, did fucking Trunk ever call him out on that or are they so close the fat assholes oil themselves up while Sam's wife is blowing poolboys?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-08-2023, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If you didn't download this video and want a DVD copy... it's still available from the original Japanese source that can be purchased for $30...

Donington Park, Castle Donington, UK 18th August 1984 PRO-SHOT(1CAM)1. Pre-Show2. Intro3. Unchained4…
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FanMadeFilms
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Sep 2023

In August of 2023, pro-shot footage was leaked to YouTube of Van Halen’s Monsters of Rock performance in Donington Park, Leicestershire, England in 1984. It ran just over an hour and six minutes. Some songs were complete, but many were cut off, or in fragments.

For this project, that footage was combined with existing fan shot camcorder video to create a complete concert film of their full 84 minute set. For the short sections where no video exists from either source, footage was used that was originally shot by the band for their video of “Jump”.

Multiple audio bootlegs make up the soundtrack (in some cases, from the same sources as the original leak, but with upgrades in quality) which were then split into elements, remixed and remastered to create a consistent and improved audio mix.

This is fan made, for Van Halen fans. It is not being sold, and NO money is being made from its creation. I and every other Van Halen fan would gladly purchase an official release of this, but until that time, please enjoy this documentary of an incredible night in 1984.

Miss you, Edward.

- Fan Made Films, September 2023

Comment

• FanMadeFilms
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Sep 2023

Updated Link:

Comment

Working...