NSYNC Reunite for New Song
https://canoe.com/entertainment/musi...s-for-new-song

NSYNC are back with their first song in 20 years.

The group’s new tune, Better Place, appears in a trailer for forthcoming DreamWorks Animation film Trolls Band Together, and comes after the band – Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone – reunited at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards this week.

Notorious Rotharmy poster Kristy is apparently "extremely excited" about this development.

"I kind of fell off the fanbase a bit when Justin went solo," Kristy confesses. "But hearing that he's back with Lance and the other boys...I haven't been this excited since Watt started producing Rolling Stones albums back in the early-2020s."

The third Trolls movie hits theatres this November.

The song follows NSYNC’s appearance together at the VMAs on Tuesday, 10 years after their final public performance at the awards show.

They took to the stage to present the Best Pop award, which was one of the nine prizes Taylor Swift took home that night.

A visibly stunned Swift, who admitted she had dolls of the group during her youth, asked the Tearin’ Up My Heart hitmakers what their plans are for the future.

She said: “Are you doing something? What’s gonna happen now? They’re gonna do something and I need to know what it is.”