X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Calling All Yacht Rock Butt Fuckers

Tomorrow is your BIG DAY. For it appears now that your favorite pervert and utterly boring as a funeral home of 'roids Yacht Rockers Steely Scam are re-re-releasing their entire back catalog of 70s ABBA inspired elevator reject MUZAK for dead beat BOOMERSa and terminal over 50 incels with expensive as fuck "audiophile systems."

Their classic ABC and MCA Records titles are receiving a reissue program of the first seven albums, personally overseen by Donald Fagen

Vinyl, of course. Because not only is vinyl complete shit but it somehow makes shitstain Boomers think they are now 20-something hipsters. Only they know the true Queen of Soul.
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Uh...I get you're upset about this.

But...why?

I can't imagine giving a shit that Steely Dan is releasing their albums on vinyl. It doesn't really make me feel any emotion at all. It's just...kinda...boring news.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...