Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You couldn't pay me to go to Vegas, or that sphere, for anyone or anything.

The fat Wolf boy wants to know if your third marriage was done in Vegas?

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

For the record it's F A T Wolf Boy.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
        Postcards from Earth is the only attraction at The Sphere, outside of seeing a band there. If you want to go there and see what all the fuss is, you buy a $100 ticket (like you did numerous times to see Van Hagar), and then you go inside and the movie plays.

I saw this review of that movie and I can imagine it might be a bit annoying...

There's nothing quite like going to the gaudiest city in the world and entering the brightest building in the world, an electronic marvel costing north of $3 billion, and then getting lectured on how humans have ruined the pristine Earth. Beautiful images on the sphere surface for half of this 50 minute "film" and then 25 minutes of lecturing us on how we should just leave the Earth.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I saw this review of that movie and I can imagine it might be a bit annoying...
          He should change his username to Cultured Catfish.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            I was there for the Stupor Bowl. Getting the fuck out of Vegas on Monday was a nightmare. Southwest Airlines is the worst.

U2 sucks? Noooooo, really? The whole show is exactly like one of those failed jocks said, "pomp and circumstance." Now, if Depeche Mode played there it would have been beyond awesome. They are right "the sphere is the show" not U2
            They don't exactly say that "it's terrible" in the video and it is more of a mixed review with the biggest complaint being that they didn't know more than a couple songs. Like did you chodes never heard Achtung Baby? Basically it's their set from the Zoo TV era. I get Bono sort of mailing it in for a giant paycheck with a scab drummer criticism but the real issue is you have musical illiterates going to these things and not real fans. These guys were probably jerking off to the Usher halftime show thinking it was the greatest thing ever...

Comment

• Catfish
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              You couldn't pay me to go to Vegas, or that sphere, for anyone or anything.

The fat Wolf boy wants to know if your third marriage was done in Vegas?
              Don't be sore because you just spent your last $100 on a Hagar Grave Robbery Tour ticket! Also, you're off on my number of wives but none of them have driven themselves to the grave so I'm doin' aight!

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

I watched that MacAfee clip above and they were bitching about not recognizing a single song U2 played. I checked the setlist from their show--there had to be 7-8 songs played that everyone has heard before regardless of whether they like that trash band. These meatheads are retarded!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                  I watched that MacAfee clip above and they were bitching about not recognizing a single song U2 played. I checked the setlist from their show--there had to be 7-8 songs played that everyone has heard before regardless of whether they like that trash band. These meatheads are retarded!
                  I mean, right? Doi they think U2 was just War, Joshua Tree? Even people that don't like them will admit that this was their best era critically if not commercially. Like they have no clue what Zoo TV was, when they were really good;

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-15-2024, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...