X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cenk Uygur For President 2024??

Do I think he has a snowball's chance in Hell of actually being elected? Probably not... but he makes an interesting case for candidacy.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I'm part-Armenian...and I'd still vote for him (and believe me, that's a big deal to admit among Armenians).

I'd certainly take him over the field of complete morons we have now.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cenk's co host Ana Kasparian is Armenian. People used to give her shit about working on a show called "The Young Turks" all the time apparently.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Cenk's co host Ana Kasparian is Armenian. People used to give her shit about working on a show called "The Young Turks" all the time apparently.
        Cenk once re-stated Turkish propaganda about the Genocide being a "Civil War." He's since taken back those words and calmed some of the rage.

That said, it's hard for Armenians (like me) to watch a show called THE YOUNG TURKS. That was the exact name of the political party that committed the Genocide. I lost various family members (including my great-grandmother, who was murdered while pregnant). Cenk has been asked numerous times to change the name, but it's a brand now, so he won't.

It WAS a poor choice, though.

That said, I do enjoy watching the channel and I agree with most of his views concerning America.

Unlike some of my relatives, I am not a militant anti-Turk. I think that road gets people nowhere. I am simply pro-recognition & admittance of the Genocide.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Jesus Fucking Christ

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's Official! Cenk's running....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Kennedy Jr will get more votes than him as an independant.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Bobby Kennedy were still an environmental attorney, I'd consider voting for him. I don't know who's going to vote for the antivax lunatic who believes the COVID virus was a bioweapon designed to not kill Jews or Chinese people. People who agree with that insanity are already voting for Cheeto... or if he's in prison by then, DeSantis or that psycho Rammyswarmy (or however you spell his name). Even his past environmental experience doesn't seem to matter to him anymore, since he recently made some insane comments about polluting corporations being able to regulate themselves. (Yeah, because they have done such a fantastic job of that, so far. )

That being the case, he's far more likely to pull votes from the right, and not the left. And third party right wing candidates (i.e. Gary "bad rug" Johnson of the Libertarian party) have actually done slightly better in past elections than the left wing third parties (usually Green party... Ralph Nader, Jill Stein, etc.) All Bobby has really done for himself by switching from Democratic to Independent is to free up more votes for Cornel West, in terms of any left leaning folks not willing to vote for the eventual Democratic nominee.

Of course that's only on the assumption that Biden has the nomination. He doesn't yet.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Eisenhower once said you have to be crazy to want the presidency. Pick your nutcase.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eisenhower probably said that after he realized what sort of people he was working with while he was President. As in, the Bush Criminal Empire. He never bought into their agenda entirely, and actually tried to warn the American people about it (see his "Cross of Iron" and "Military Industrial Complex" speeches) but he did allow some of their bullshit to happen... like the CIA backed coup in Iran in 1953, which overthrew their democratically elected Mosaddegh government, and replaced him with the Shah. And of course, Ike was the first US president to get involved in Vietnam.

At least he knew better than to endorse his own VP in 1960. Because he knew Nixon was 100% on board with the BCE agenda.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) posted: BREAKING - Cenk Uygur announces stunning presidential run promising to defeat Joe Biden, Community Notes, and the US Constitution.

���������� https://x.com/kanekoathegreat/status...0hVmJwYyUCzbEQ
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...