Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Powder Keg Israel!

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Yeah, I know those bastards at NATO expanding! LOLz, You know Putin applied for Russian NATO membership, right? You know why he stopped it?
    I did read that yes, why?
    Roth Army Canada

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    From July of 2023, after $113 Billion in the last year with little oversight, finally something was agreed upon.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...ne-aid-the-way
    What are we "agreeing" on? I never said "little oversight"' BTW the Heritage "think' tank is a shit right wing oil company shill but okay, they dutifully really NOW fucking care about where our dollars go now...

"Already, there are signs that trouble may be afoot. The Department of Defense’s inspector general reportedly found last year that criminals, volunteer fighters, and arms traffickers had stolen weapons intended for Ukrainian forces. The inspector general also recently found that U.S. service members lacked an accounting of U.S. equipment transiting Poland to Ukraine. And the DOD itself has revealed accounting errors that raise questions about its valuation of equipment going to Ukraine and amounts required to restock U.S. inventories."

Look Nick. Just admit, there is not a small amount of misdirecting of funds. I already shared that the Ukranian people themsleves belive corruption is rampant and are worried themselves about the lack of oversight. That says alot when a country at war is worried about corruption. Ukraine's corruption is only trumped (you see what i did there) by Russia's. C'mon now, this is not looking good. AMerican taxpayers experiencing all kinds of pain deserve better.
    Okay, so are you going to answer the fucking question or not? Israel is also corrupt and Netanyahu's regime embezzles and grafts dollars.

I never said corruption wasn't "rampant" in the Ukraine but that's not the fucking point! Do those Ukrainians also think we should cut off aid and fuck them and give them to the ruscist cunts? Why do you want to support Israel but hate the Ukranians?
    s

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I did read that yes, why?
    And what did you glean from your awesome research?

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What are we "agreeing" on? I never said "little oversight"' BTW the Heritage "think' tank is a shit right wing oil company shill but okay, they dutifully really NOW fucking care about where our dollars go now...

Okay, so are you going to answer the fucking question or not? Israel is also corrupt and Netanyahu's regime embezzles and grafts dollars.

I never said corruption wasn't "rampant" in the Ukraine but that's not the fucking point! Do those Ukrainians also think we should cut off aid and fuck them and give them to the ruscist cunts? Why do you want to support Israel but hate the Ukranians?
    s
    I love Ukranians! I don't believe we should just allow Russia to have their way and march into countries.

Having said that, it's fair to say we as an international community haven't put 1/100 the effort into finding a peaceful path forward. Throwing cash and with very questionable oversight is a big issue, especially given the economic circumstances. We can just do better. Its a failure of leadership, not just the US. This is a war that didn't have to happen and failing that I think we could have found an end with the political will.

I think we need better international coordination on the Israel question. It was clear 50 years ago the approach was flawed. I don't think I really want to comment on it right now given recent events. I do share your concerns over a never-ending conflict and some of the corruption that is well known. Its a complicated question. I think there are countires with more diabolical acts and agendas than Israel in the region though.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Throwing cash and with very questionable oversight is a big issue, especially given the economic circumstances. We can just do better. Its a failure of leadership, not just the US. This is a war that didn't have to happen and failing that I think we could have found an end with the political will.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What are we "agreeing" on?
    s
    I was referencing the agreement made with GOP support...

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kristy, you Do realize literal WWIII is the downside of no peace. WWIII with nukes.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love Ukranians! I don't believe we should just allow Russia to have their way and march into countries.

Having said that, it's fair to say we as an international community haven't put 1/100 the effort into finding a peaceful path forward. Throwing cash and with very questionable oversight is a big issue, especially given the economic circumstances. We can just do better. Its a failure of leadership, not just the US. This is a war that didn't have to happen and failing that I think we could have found an end with the political will.

I think we need better international coordination on the Israel question. It was clear 50 years ago the approach was flawed. I don't think I really want to comment on it right now given recent events. I do share your concerns over a never-ending conflict and some of the corruption that is well known. Its a complicated question. I think there are countires with more diabolical acts and agendas than Israel in the region though.
    Okay, what is "the peaceful path forward?"

It's okay to abduct Ukrainian children and send them to Russia? You can take land and then it will be bargained away to you? Crimea? Let's get that one in! It was Russian originally, right? The Tartars don't matter?

Sup Hitler, we'll give you Czech if you don't hurt us!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kristy, you Do realize literal WWIII is the downside of no peace. WWIII with nukes.
    Fuck 'em. Nukes it is, the Russian shit doesn't seem to work all that well....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You love Ukrainians to death!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Russian isn't ever gonna use nukes, because they believe (rightly or wrongly) Ukraine still kept a few tactical nukes they can put in Moscow....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And even a tactical nuke in the Ukraine, NATO activates and Russian MOD ceases to exist with conventional weapons (initially)...

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It's okay to abduct Ukrainian children and send them to Russia? You can take land and then it will be bargained away to you? Crimea? Let's get that one in! It was Russian originally, right? The Tartars don't matter?

If I had that answer, I would be quite the hero wouldn't I?

Like everything it's super complicated. It's possible there is nothing we can do...posturing, saying we will just support for all time, and allowing a slow death for Ukraine is the current approach.

A bunch of missteps with a number of Russian oil customers and alliance partners from the West has kind of made a really tough geopolitical power structure.

The West has weakened itself with a number of poor policy items. That is a rabbit hole I dont want to explore because I know we will disagree there...

I would say a different leadership path...any different leadership path, puts us in a better spot. No way to know of course. It's hard to imagine things being handled worse in the West these last 5-8 years or so.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Update! ��MASSIVE�� John Kirby admits that funding for Ukraine “is coming to the end of the rope”.

https://x.com/warclandestine/status/...0hVmJwYyUCzbEQ

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Things were so much more simple when it was all the Soviet Union and eastern block.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) only works when sane people are in charge. Nobody wants to go there. With the stupid crazy bastards running things now we are fucked. But hey, nukes will clean up our shitty cities. It will solve the homeless problem.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If I had that answer, I would be quite the hero wouldn't I?

Like everything it's super complicated. It's possible there is nothing we can do...posturing, saying we will just support for all time, and allowing a slow death for Ukraine is the current approach.

A bunch of missteps with a number of Russian oil customers and alliance partners from the West has kind of made a really tough geopolitical power structure.

The West has weakened itself with a number of poor policy items. That is a rabbit hole I dont want to explore because I know we will disagree there...

I would say a different leadership path...any different leadership path, puts us in a better spot. No way to know of course. It's hard to imagine things being handled worse in the West these last 5-8 years or so.
    I didn't know cowards that give into fascists are "heroes". Although Neville may get bad wrap...

"Slow death for the Ukraine"? What about a moderate paced death for Russia?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Things were so much more simple when it was all the Soviet Union and eastern block.
    Not really, towards the end it was apparent the Soviet Communist Party was devolving into absolute corruption resulting in the Oligarchism we have now. There's a reason the Wall fell and the Soviets dissoluted....

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All this stuff is very troubling... it's valuable to talk about the history and core elements that led to these conflicts because a path out of the current activities will involve assessment of how we got here and where it's escalating to.

The thing that's weighing most heavily on me is the massive evil carnage and loss of human lives... especially innocent lives on whatever side of the equation you view it.

Unfortunately... far, far more lives will be destroyed before whatever catalyst emerges that can bring this destruction to a halt. I pray that catalyst comes quickly, but fear it won't. For those engaged in the conflict I really wish they'd find ways to conduct their nasty business without destroying all those around them on all sides.

It's daunting to want to find solutions in these times... I ask myself what can this old guy do..? As an individual I believe I'm going invest my energies in teaching my family first to respect all human life and learn to resolve issues that don't result in destruction. This shit needs to stop... globally...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Want to stop this fucking war? Then stop robbing the American taxpayer to pay for it.

Simple as that.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Both governments involved don't reflect the views of the majority of their people.

Also worth mentioning that there are so many fake news stories and videos on both sides of this that you should need to check the truth of anything you see on the internet. Also the power of the algorithms.

For example if your browser/social media account recognises you have a young child you will see more stories about children being killed some true some not...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha! The internet has out lived it usefulness. It’s more seedy than ever.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Want to stop this fucking war? Then stop robbing the American taxpayer to pay for it.

Simple as that.
    Yeah but there’s the Federal Reserve Credit Card. Yeah in theory our taxes make the minimum payments but really, it’s all bullshit but as long as someone wants a dollar the illusion works.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The sad truth is there are no good governments right now. There has been no accountability in the US and the corruption is complete. It’s the same in the other western countries. The world is going to go on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and nobody knows where that leads.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Some are worse than others though.

A lot of people here and in Israel are thankful that old man Biden is president just now rather than Trump...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Basically you are happy the US currently doesn’t have a functioning president. I’m starting to think do we even need one?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Building on that, Ben CUnttPiro's infantile state terrorist nazi-ish retaliation plan is just shit and again avoids the real issue as to why Hamas exists, they were largely funded by the Israeli gov'ts under Netanyahu as a 'divide-and-conquer' strategy and fundamentally the Israeli right. Many of which are Orthodox cunts, that don't have to serve in the IDF, and Hamas have the same agenda: no peace plan ever....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Full interview here.....

Oddly enough, Piss Morgan doesn't try to interrupt him and shout him down, as I have seen him do in other interviews. Guess he knew that shit wasn't going to work with Cenk.....

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good for you, slave FORD Good to know the limey did not interfere with another one your political masturbatory fantasies.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This was last week with Morgan, 19 million views before I saw it because I try to avoid him.

Thread Information