Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Lil' Marco says "Kill Em All"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Hamas AND Fuck NuttyYahoo. both are goddamned terrorists

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Still on a plus point I'm sure the hostages will appreciate that every cloud has a silver lining...
        Or they stood with the Israeli (Netanyahu) gov't that allowed this to happen in one of the greatest intelligence failures of the 21st century...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is a complicated situation obviously and I'm no expert - horrible shit done by both sides as usual but a new low from Hamas which also seems dumb as it is a suicide mission that also massively loses you PR?

Just some stuff to think about.

The Israeli government is really extreme at the moment and basically running an apartheid regime.
          The Israeli government in the past have released over a 1000 prisoners to get one Israeli soldier back.
          Over 2 million people live squashed up in Gaza with nowhere to go. Israel has cut off their electricity and water which I think is illegal?
          Trump and others supporting extreme Israeli government has taken away any support from moderate Palestinian voices and made it easy for the Hamas terrorists to take control.
          Proportionally in terms of population the murders done by Hamas are way worse to Israel than 9-11, the equivalent of 10 times as many victims.
          Trump and Putin have both lied saying that Hamas are coming over the Mexican border and Ukraine gave Hamas weapons - both blatant self serving evil shit to say.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It's hard to discuss anything after seeing any of the vilolence from the horrific Terrorist attacks...and they are that. Not "militants".

I think it's almost impossible to think that a terror org...yes, that is what Hamas is. funded consistently by Iran can have anything but this result and a never ceasing result. How can we be the least bit surprised? They sponsor state terrorism...
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Or they stood with the Israeli (Netanyahu) gov't that allowed this to happen in one of the greatest intelligence failures of the 21st century...
              Certain groups in Israel would want such an attack because it gives them a reason to wipe out the Palestinians. The Temple Institute wants to get going on the temple. Some people are still living in Old Testament times. Take the holy land and kill who’s not chosen and build a temple.

We had the perfect opportunity to overthrow the Iranian government when they were having protests a few years ago but the powers that be wanted to fund terrorism by giving Iran billions of dollars and leaving weapons and equipment in Afghanistan to be used. We could have orchestrated a coup in Iran by backing the opposition. Oh well. Who buys otero politicians likes war.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                Shit's been going on forever.

Israel and Palestine have no real desire to settle their differences, make peace with one another, begin the process of going forward in a peaceful co-existence and - as best as they could - putting the past behind them.

Just an endless series of conflicts and an endless series of accusations - "[Israel/Palestine] started it first! [The other country] is more to blame! [The other country] is engaged in terrorism" - and the only difference I can effectively see is that Palestine doesn't have as effective a political lobby here in the United Sates as Israel does.

Sun rose in East? Check.

Dog bit Man somewhere? Check.

Israel and Palestine fighting? Check.

I dunno...maybe take away Israel's nukes, wall both countries in and let 'em duke it out once and for all against each other, rather than letting them try to via proxy drag the rest of the world into their hatred?
                The only reason there is still an Israel is we fund it. Not that the people there haven’t done amazing things and beat the odds. There’s more PHD’s in Israel per capita than anywhere else. But you’ve had outsiders moving in and taking over Palestinian land. The Jews are more sophisticated and better educated. Anything modern in Israel is because of them. The Palestinians are less sophisticated but they also have been screwed.

Let’s be honest. Certain people want to wipe out the Palestinians. There is no oil in Israel. You have some nice beaches and some agricultural areas in certain parts. There’s really not much there but it’s the Holy Land to the Abrahamic religions. It’s all about religion.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                  It's hard to discuss anything after seeing any of the vilolence from the horrific Terrorist attacks..
                  I agree to an extent, but there is also a lot of violence you don't see as well. I agree the Hamas outrages are horrific and they need to be wiped out or at least decimated into stupid bands that they were before the Israeli gov't actually built them up..

.and they are that. Not "militants".
                  Actually they are "militants" Being a militant does not preclude one from being a "terrorist" Just like being an "army" doesn't preclude one from being a state-terrorist...

I think it's almost impossible to think that a terror org...yes, that is what Hamas is. funded consistently by Iran can have anything but this result and a never ceasing result. How can we be the least bit surprised? They sponsor state terrorism...
                  Apparently the Israelis WERE surprised and badly. Yes Iran funds them, but it's not that simple nor cut-and-dry. Most Palestinians are Sunni whereas Iran is Shia and Iranian forces like the RG have gone to great lengths to murder large swaths of Syrian Sunnis and both of the Islam schism sects hate each other. There are also times Israel has been a duplicitous actor and have contravened US and Western interests in the Middle East. For instance, Israel probably knew about the bombing in the US Marine and French Foreign Legion barracks in Beirut and cooperated with Iran, Syria, and even Christian (nominally pro-Western) militias to allow it to happen in 1983. Because in the end, just like the Iranians and Syrians they didn't want US and Western prying eyes around while they massacred Palestinians in Lebanon. Hamas was largely built by Israel as a means to "divide-and-conquer" what was the PLO into factions to make it easier to keep them at bay and, of course, not really come to any sort of long term settlement so they can pen them into Gaza and the West Bank. The Middle East is a cesspool of double-dealing and the Israelis are not innocent of any of it...

Israeli Mossad and Shin Bet (intelligence and counterintelligence) are supposed to be everywhere and have sources in everything. They have conducted elaborate assassinations in Iran using remote controlled machine-guns and bombs and the like. But somehow they couldn't fucking figure out there was a massive coup de main attack coming from right next door. If I were an Israeli reserve Army officer, I would turn my guns on Hamas right now, then when it's over turn them on the highest level of the Israeli Nut-&-yahoo regime for being such repugnant cunts on so many levels. And I am pretty that is what is going to eventually happen...

But hey bro, the Israeli gov't IS corrupt. Netanyahu is UNDER INVESTIGATION and maybe we shouldn't help them? No? Like the Ukraine? The Russian MOD cunts get to murder Ukrainians but not in Israel? Kay...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-11-2023, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And for the Israel and the Palestinian/Iranian/Arab divide, I've always thought Shakespeare...

"A pox on both your houses"...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Certain groups in Israel would want such an attack because it gives them a reason to wipe out the Palestinians. The Temple Institute wants to get going on the temple. Some people are still living in Old Testament times. Take the holy land and kill who’s not chosen and build a temple.

We had the perfect opportunity to overthrow the Iranian government when they were having protests a few years ago but the powers that be wanted to fund terrorism by giving Iran billions of dollars and leaving weapons and equipment in Afghanistan to be used. We could have orchestrated a coup in Iran by backing the opposition. Oh well. Who buys otero politicians likes war.
                      It's a lot more than that. Large segments of the Israeli military and reservists hate Nut-&-yahoo because he is an authoritarian cunt and is like Trump, only he's smart and with a military background that gives him a sort of pseudo legitimacy. They resent not only his marginalization of the Israeli equivalent to the Supreme Court as he is under investigation and has been indicted as a corrupt hack pol, but the fact that a large part of his constituency of ultra-right wing Jewish Orthodox and Hasidics don't serve in the military and don't have too. They don't get drafted, just use the rest of the moderate society to inflame policies with their extreme rhetoric. So the segment of Israeli-cunts there that really get off on killing Palestinians are the ones that don't actually have to or do it. Most Israelis do not and want some sort of peace plan and not terminal war...

Imagine as if in the US the religious right of fundamentalists drove US polices but didn't actually have to do any of the killing and dying and were exempted from the draft. How fucking well do you think that is going to go?

So yes, Netanyahu may well have "LIHOP"'ed this to save his neck, but it won't...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-11-2023, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have an idea, how about Israel trade Netanyahu for all of their hostages? Yeah, no, such karma induced justices do not happen in their world...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          It's a lot more than that. Large segments of the Israeli military and reservists hate Nut-&-yahoo because he is an authoritarian cunt and is like Trump, only he's smart and with a military background that gives him a sort of pseudo legitimacy. They resent not only his marginalization of the Israeli equivalent to the Supreme Court as he is under investigation and has been indicted as a corrupt hack pol, but the fact that a large part of his constituency of ultra-right wing Jewish Orthodox and Hasidics don't serve in the military and don't have too. They don't get drafted, just use the rest of the moderate society to inflame policies with their extreme rhetoric. So the segment of Israeli-cunts there that really get off on killing Palestinians are the ones that don't actually have to or do it. Most Israelis do not and want some sort of peace plan and not terminal war...

Imagine as if in the US the religious right of fundamentalists drove US polices but didn't actually have to do any of the killing and dying and were exempted from the draft. How fucking well do you think that is going to go?

So yes, Netanyahu may well have "LIHOP"'ed this to save his neck, but it won't...
                          There have been massive protests against the Israeli government so this attack being allowed could be motivated to take Netanyahu down. I mean Israel has some of the best border security and intelligence. The place wouldn’t be here if it didn’t.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I lived in Israel and yes most the people there just want to make a living and live life. The right wing Jews are a nasty bunch.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I am no particular fan of Trump, but curious, what part of this speech and plea to the world re. Iran is innaccurate or misguided? Seems like a solid path to pursue?

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                I am no particular fan of Trump, but curious, what part of this speech and plea to the world re. Iran is innaccurate or misguided? Seems like a solid path to pursue?

https://x.com/dbongino/status/171215...0hVmJwYyUCzbEQ
                                I wouldn't fucking know, I don't watch Drumpf speeches. You know, the ones where he seems fucking senile?

Comment

Working...