Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

OH Okay I watched a bit of it. The one Where Orange fucking asshole withdrew from the accords that actually now makes Iran for more likely to develop a nuclear bomb?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      I am no particular fan of Trump, but curious, what part of this speech and plea to the world re. Iran is innaccurate or misguided? Seems like a solid path to pursue?

https://x.com/dbongino/status/171215...0hVmJwYyUCzbEQ
      BTW please answer the question I asked. You basically said the Ukraine is corrupt and thereforee we should not give them AID. But the Israeli regime of Netanyahu is also charge with bribery, nepotism, and being overall a corrupt shill of a fucking Apartheid gov't. So why should we not support the Ukraine but support the Israelis?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          BTW please answer the question I asked. You basically said the Ukraine is corrupt and thereforee we should not give them AID. But the Israeli regime of Netanyahu is also charge with bribery, nepotism, and being overall a corrupt shill of a fucking Apartheid gov't. So why should we not support the Ukraine but support the Israelis?
          Oh, its a nightmare on both fronts.

I go back to the fact that in the case of Ukraine, the US went against the original agreement re NATO expansion, was actively involved in the current Ukranian regime's rise.

And then the seemingly unending money with absolutely zero oversight, and nothing but war mongering rhetoric and zero talk of peace. Those are all red flags individually. Together very suspicious.

Russia should have never invaded of course, but the West could have behaved better, and avoided war I think with a different approach. Its a big mess.

I am not defending Russia, but I think we could have avoided war there. I like peace.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, its a nightmare on both fronts.

I go back to the fact that in the case of Ukraine, the US went against the original agreement re NATO expansion, was actively involved in the current Ukranian regime's rise.
            What a fucking LIE! LIAR LIAR Pants on fucking fire! The US and NATO agreed to DEFEND the Ukraine in any attack as collateral for the Ukraine giving up ALL of their thousands of nukes!

The NATO Alliance has every legal right to send in ground forces and air assets. We don't need to because the Ukrainians are fucking great warriors!

And then the seemingly unending money with absolutely zero oversight, and nothing but war mongering rhetoric and zero talk of peace. Those are all red flags individually. Together very suspicious.

Russia should have never invaded of course, but the West could have behaved better, and avoided war I think with a different approach. Its a big mess.

I am not defending Russia, but I think we could have avoided war there. I like peace.
            Again complete ignorance, there is in fact "oversight". I already posted that.

YOU ARE DEFENDING RUSSIA and mirroring their talking points. You make Neville Chamberlain fucking blush and piss his panties with your pussy fucking enabling and rationalization. It's like saying your daughter got raped because "she dressed too sexy!" FFS

BTW, please tell us how what you said Doesn't Apply to Israel...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

What a fucking LIE! LIAR LIAR Pants on fucking fire! The US and NATO agreed to DEFEND the Ukraine in any attack as collateral for the Ukraine giving up ALL of their thousands of nukes!

The NATO Alliance has every legal right to send in ground forces and air assets. We don't need to because the Ukrainians are fucking great warriors!

The account below is likely a pretty accurate representation of what was expected re. NATO expansion and treaty and related discussions. If nothing else, it is pretty naive to think that you could literally have NATO next door (equivalent to Mexico or Canada for the US) and have no backlash, is insanity.

[Julia Emtseva is a Research Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law and Paul Emtsev is an independent public communication expert.] For Russia, the curr…
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, I know those bastards at NATO expanding! LOLz, You know Putin applied for Russian NATO membership, right? You know why he stopped it?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know who is really GREAT at expanding NATO? PUTIN!!!!! Mission accomplished Vlad! you stupid soon to be dead cunt....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Again complete ignorance, there is in fact "oversight". I already posted that.
                    From July of 2023, after $113 Billion in the last year with little oversight, finally something was agreed upon.

"Already, there are signs that trouble may be afoot. The Department of Defense’s inspector general reportedly found last year that criminals, volunteer fighters, and arms traffickers had stolen weapons intended for Ukrainian forces. The inspector general also recently found that U.S. service members lacked an accounting of U.S. equipment transiting Poland to Ukraine. And the DOD itself has revealed accounting errors that raise questions about its valuation of equipment going to Ukraine and amounts required to restock U.S. inventories."

Look Nick. Just admit, there is not a small amount of misdirecting of funds. I already shared that the Ukranian people themsleves belive corruption is rampant and are worried themselves about the lack of oversight. That says alot when a country at war is worried about corruption. Ukraine's corruption is only trumped (you see what i did there) by Russia's. C'mon now, this is not looking good. AMerican taxpayers experiencing all kinds of pain deserve better.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

You know who is really GREAT at expanding NATO? PUTIN!!!!! Mission accomplished Vlad! you stupid soon to be dead cunt....
                      That's a great point
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Yeah, I know those bastards at NATO expanding! LOLz, You know Putin applied for Russian NATO membership, right? You know why he stopped it?
                        I did read that yes, why?
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

From July of 2023, after $113 Billion in the last year with little oversight, finally something was agreed upon.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/com...ne-aid-the-way
                          What are we "agreeing" on? I never said "little oversight"' BTW the Heritage "think' tank is a shit right wing oil company shill but okay, they dutifully really NOW fucking care about where our dollars go now...

"Already, there are signs that trouble may be afoot. The Department of Defense’s inspector general reportedly found last year that criminals, volunteer fighters, and arms traffickers had stolen weapons intended for Ukrainian forces. The inspector general also recently found that U.S. service members lacked an accounting of U.S. equipment transiting Poland to Ukraine. And the DOD itself has revealed accounting errors that raise questions about its valuation of equipment going to Ukraine and amounts required to restock U.S. inventories."

Look Nick. Just admit, there is not a small amount of misdirecting of funds. I already shared that the Ukranian people themsleves belive corruption is rampant and are worried themselves about the lack of oversight. That says alot when a country at war is worried about corruption. Ukraine's corruption is only trumped (you see what i did there) by Russia's. C'mon now, this is not looking good. AMerican taxpayers experiencing all kinds of pain deserve better.
                          Okay, so are you going to answer the fucking question or not? Israel is also corrupt and Netanyahu's regime embezzles and grafts dollars.

I never said corruption wasn't "rampant" in the Ukraine but that's not the fucking point! Do those Ukrainians also think we should cut off aid and fuck them and give them to the ruscist cunts? Why do you want to support Israel but hate the Ukranians?
                          s

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I did read that yes, why?
                            And what did you glean from your awesome research?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

What are we "agreeing" on? I never said "little oversight"' BTW the Heritage "think' tank is a shit right wing oil company shill but okay, they dutifully really NOW fucking care about where our dollars go now...

Okay, so are you going to answer the fucking question or not? Israel is also corrupt and Netanyahu's regime embezzles and grafts dollars.

I never said corruption wasn't "rampant" in the Ukraine but that's not the fucking point! Do those Ukrainians also think we should cut off aid and fuck them and give them to the ruscist cunts? Why do you want to support Israel but hate the Ukranians?
                              s
                              I love Ukranians! I don't believe we should just allow Russia to have their way and march into countries.

Having said that, it's fair to say we as an international community haven't put 1/100 the effort into finding a peaceful path forward. Throwing cash and with very questionable oversight is a big issue, especially given the economic circumstances. We can just do better. Its a failure of leadership, not just the US. This is a war that didn't have to happen and failing that I think we could have found an end with the political will.

I think we need better international coordination on the Israel question. It was clear 50 years ago the approach was flawed. I don't think I really want to comment on it right now given recent events. I do share your concerns over a never-ending conflict and some of the corruption that is well known. Its a complicated question. I think there are countires with more diabolical acts and agendas than Israel in the region though.
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Throwing cash and with very questionable oversight is a big issue, especially given the economic circumstances. We can just do better. Its a failure of leadership, not just the US. This is a war that didn't have to happen and failing that I think we could have found an end with the political will.

Comment

Working...